main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resident Evil Zero

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Terr_Mys, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I looked around a bit, and didn't see any threads on this, but please redirect me if one already exists. :)

Anyhow...I picked up RE0 a couple weeks ago, and I must say I'm very impressed. It's definitely as scary as the others, if not moreso. Unlike the original RE, ammo is quite plentiful in Zero. Unfortunately, the small character inventories can be rather frustrating.

From what I've played so far, the storyline is really shaping up. As it is the prequel to the series, a lot of questions are answered (by some sweet cutscenes, I might add). Also, the ability to switch between Billy and Rebecca in-game, and to use the characters cooperatively to kill baddies and solve puzzles, is very nifty. There are also some sweet goodies, like combining gas tanks with empty bottles to create Molotov Cocktails.

Has anyone else picked up RE0? What are your thoughts on it? And, if anyone has gotten past the training facility, I could use some help on the puzzle with the animal torches towards the end. ;)

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    ::still stuck on the early levels of the first RE::

[face_batting]

3. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I have beaten the first Resident Evil and picked up Zero the day it came out, I havent beaten it yet but certainly could have, I've picked up a few games since then and my attention has turned. I was impressed with zero the only problem that I have is that it is short. very short. I am near the end with not too many hours of gameplay.

One thing that I really like is the plentiful Ink Ribbon.

Good game all together

4. Traders_Luck

Traders_Luck Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    plentiful Ink Ribbon = good

my biggest beef with the first game was that saving system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.