main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Resident HALO-"Crisis Arises"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ohh joe, is it just me or do i see the makings of another one of your movies in this?

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Entropy the insane mastermind bad guy!!! I LOVE IT!!
    [face_laugh]

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    So poor Joe-da's dead... Kazuma made a flamethrower (sweet)... much mayhem and killing ensued... yeah sounds like our typical Friday nights ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I still want my blasted sniper rifle. :)

5. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    At Crabtree, the entrance they came through was guarded by two sleeping Grunts, which were dispatched by a pistol whip from Cameron and one from Dennis.
    Cameron spoke , "Man, this better not be all there are-little ass Grunts runnin' around here."
    Dustin ran ahead, with a pistol, and peered around the corner-clear. He motioned for everyone to follow. He ran around, and started to descend the stairs that led down to the first floor when they heard growling coming from the Cheesecake Factory. Dustin slid down the banister, and landed onto the lower floor. The others pointed their weapons at the entrance, and they appeared-eight and a half foot tall blue skinned freak of nature that the group soon knew were the Elites. There were ten of them, and ten became twenty as they marched out, and caught glimpse of the human infiltrators, and all were beginning to ready their Plasma rifles when the first ten were bombarded with rifle fire and a plasma grenade, sending them flying back into some of the others. The other ten opened fire! Shoop! Shoop! Shoop! Shoop! Cameron was nailed hard with a blast and he fell to one knee, his white muscle shirt singed and torn now. Matt was hit three times, and went all the way over the railing-but fell onto a Dippin Dots Umbrella, but he felt like crap, and the Elite that had hit him last was going to jump off from the second story and get him. The thing jumped, and Matt thought quick, executing a back roll and setting the umbrella back into its normal position, and the crazy Elite landed right onto the metal prong, impaling itself, but it raised its right hand, plasma rifle aimed at Matt--and its head was eaten with assault rifle bullets from a swift Dustin. "You're ***king fired," he mocked. Two Elites ran at Cameron, and underestimating his mass, slammed into his stomach hard, feeling disoriented. Cameron slammed their two heads together, and then reared back, slamming their heads into the floor. Nightwing let loose twenty rounds from the Needler, and the rounds sought out one of the Elites, and exploded it upon impact. Fett had gotten into a grapple with one, taking its plasma rifle, then butting it in the forehead with his own gun. Holder shot one square in the eyes with the shotgun, but was stung in the arm by a blast of plasma energy. He swore and tried to recover.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Gah! Where was I? Shopping for Star Wars stuff again? :D

7. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    The four remaining had surrounded Ray, and managed to chase him down some of the walkway, trying to split him up from the rest of the group. They all had Plasma Rifles, ready and they all took aim at Ray's head.
    "Wait a second, fellas." "Can't we talk about this first?" "I mean, do you know who I am?"
    The monsters blinked and made inaudible noises, trying to make out Ray's words, maybe?
    Ray had to come up with something quick, or he'd be dead too. Just then, he and the four monsters heard a noise that sounded like a dying giraffe from around the corner from where they came. Ray couldn't quite make out the source of the noise, but the Elites seemed more than entranced by the sound and totally forgot about Ray, stalking towards whatever was making the noise.
    When they finally got around the corner, the noise stopped, and -ratat-tat-tat-attatat! Assault rifle fire, and a loud BOOM from the shotgun laid them all to rest...
    Except for something that crashed through the glass skylights! Eight foot tall with electric blue skin with a left arm comprised of some sort of giant gun of sorts. Its right arm leads down to sharp talons. It's legs were like Tree trunks, and it had a single, circular yellow eye in the middle of its face, lower than normal eyes would be. It had no nose or mouth for that matter, but it had emitted a resonating humming sound, coming from its person. It stood up and looked down at the two who were on the first floor-Dustin and Matt. Matt had already readied the sniper rifle from fifty feet away, and just took three shots-three hard shots-they landed into the creature's abdomen, only to be lost in its strange skin. It didn't even look as it had been shot. Matt threw the rifle down, and armed the pistol, firing wildly, and soon thereafter, a chorus of bullets rang out as everyone joined in with their weapons. The creature staggered back, seeming to convulse some, but every bullet just seemed to absorb into its skin. Having enough, the creature's eyes started to glow a deep red color, and the area around it got hot and smelled like lava. It turned his head toward Matt, and its head jerked back as a devastating laser beam shot out and with the speed of sound, went right through Matt's gut. His mind couldn't even register the pain just yet as his body just stood there, and everyone else was in disbelief. Dustin launched a plasma grenade at it, and it went-inside it-like it absorbed it like it did the bullets. Dustin was shocked, and the creature lept high! And landed two feet from Dustin, its head turning towards him. Everyone was in a state of paranoia, not sure what to do, but they all hurried down the stairs, still unloading all that they had unto the monster. Dustin kicked it right where a groin should have been, but it did nothing as it picked him up by his face with its clawed hand, and raised its other hand to position it at his abdomen. Cam rushed the monster, "Hold on, little buddy!" Cam went for a Spear, and his shoulder crashed into the monsters rock hard waits, and Cam felt his shoulder snap! out of place as he yelled out in pain! The creature looked down, almost amused, and affixed its attention back on the squirming Dustin. He was powerless to do anything against the beast. He spat at its eyes, and without a secnd thought, a bluish-green ball of plasma launched out from its gun like arm, completely enveloping the poor kid. It didn't even leave a skeleton of the boy. The thing turned towards the group, and they realized they were goners. Ray went to nab the sniper rifle anyway, and Cameron rose to his feet, his body trembling with anger. "You killed my little buddy, you son of a b***h!" He reeled back and took a tremendous swing at the beast, nailing it in the side of its head. The creature just turned and walked away, making its way down where the team hadn't searched yet. Cam swore at it, calling it sorts of names, wanting to chase it down, but figured he'd end up like Matt and Dustin. Ray wanted to brag, but actually seeing Matt dead didn't bring any joy to him at all. Dennis looked in the d

8. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    AND THEN ROGER CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THE BFG9000 from doom3 AND KILLED EVERYONE... WITH ONE SHOT

but chris is invincible with his spikey hair so he will survive...meybe

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ug. Body count so far...

Joe-da
    Hawthor
    Poldu

:(

We had better wake up and start fighting like we play the video game, lol...!!

10. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    don't worry you might be next... or is it me... or what about cam... or fett... or what if they government gets involved and nukes us all to try to kill all the enimies but actually fails since the covenent are so much more advanced and ross perot becomes president by some mistake, and micheal jakson is his vp???

11. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Don't worry....

Poldu, Hawthor & myself have formed the "Corpse Corps"... we've got your back from the afterlife....

12. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Back at the Hospital, Jon and Eddie were nearly finished sweeping the top floors. Jon had checked out one entire side, and Eddie was finishing his round, about to go into the Emergency Room. He kicked the swinging doors, not seeing anything yet. Jon set the Flamethrower on a counter and unsheathed the sword he got at the Pawn Shop, Eddie shook his head, "Man, what are you doing?" Jon smirked and responded, "Doing what Kazuma would do. I'm taking this fight to my playing field." Eddie protested, "Man, you better not get bit." Jon went past Eddie, into the first hallway of the ER. Eddie followed about two feet behind him, keeping an eagle eye out, and they saw the hallways smeared with blood and what appeared to be claw marks. There were four candystripers, dead in front of them; stomachs ripped out. Eddie winced, "My God." Jon's anger had begun to rise, hardly being able to stand the bloodshed too much longer. Were they had gone into, was a large circular area with another hallway that was on the opposite side from where they were.
    And both of them-heard a thud.
    Like a body falling to the floor. It came from that other hallway. Before they could investigate, a creature raced on the walls on four muscular legs towards them. Its brain was exposed and it looked like what a body would look like if it were skinned. Jon yelled, "It's a damn Licker, come on, b***h!" He rushed at at and -swipe!
    He slashed through its front leg, and took it completely off! The Licker fell to the floor and was riddled with eight shots from a pistol. It spasmed and died. Jon sprang forward and imbedded the sword into the creatures back deep, "D-i-e!" In his anger, Jon failed to see three more Lickers sprawl out of the dimly lit hallway, and Eddie yelled out a warning, and Jon wheeled around, and the three Lickers were heading straight towards him. One got ahead of the others, and Jon jumped high, trying to meet its running with an overhead slash to its face. He connected, but the sheer speed of the Licker caused him to fall backwards, and the creature ended up on top of him, dying but flailing its arms everywhere. Jon wrestled it off with only--a single scratch on his forearm. It bled a bit, but he had no time to think as the two others came as a pair, lunging at him.
    Bam, bam, bam, bam! Four shots came, and fours shots went-right into the Lickers' exposed brains, two into each.
    Eddie and Jon were concentrated-too concentrated-to even notice the four young candystripers get up and stagger towards an unaware Eddie-Wan. Jon snapped out of his rage, breathing heavily. Two of the four girls lunged out, and gave Eddie a-hug? Eddie was shocked and quickly turned around, not sure what to do. Jon shouted, "SHOOT, SHOOT!" Eddie froze, looking at the one to his right, and his heart almost skipped a beat.
    She looks like my...wife. The woman moaned and took a step towards him, and just wrapped her decayed arms around him in a hug, and Eddie teared up, not even trying to stop her. Jon took out the Colt Python...

13. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    He was using his off-hand, and he hadn't had any real training with a handgun, let alone a big ass one like the Colt. He did NOT want to hit Eddie, but all he could target was the zombie woman's hands and her--head.
    Eddie felt like crying. Like some part of him wished it WAS his wife, just so he'd know she's not out there so scared out of her mind, she'd want to leave this hell-ridden place. He held her for a second, and then she opened her mouth, almost as if she were to say something.
    Jon fired-and missed that particular one, and luckily, missed Eddie and hit one of the other three in the forehead, dropping it.
    That's when she bit into Eddie's hard shoulder, and the sharp pain caused him to snap back into the harsh reality, pushing her away, and looking at his shoulder, angry with himself, "Dammit." Jon helped him out, shooting her right between her eyes.
    The other two were right within arms reach of Eddie, and he brandished a nifty, sharp looking bowie knife. He lashed out, slitting one's throat, and quickly chuckign it at the others' forehead, and it staggered past Eddie, falling to her knees, then finally to the floor. The ordeal seemed to be over, and Jon went down the hallway, and found that it was clean.
    He approached Eddie with some caution, looking at his shoulder with a look of extreme caution on his face.
    "She bit you." "And you warned me about getting bit."
    Jon decided it wasn't the best time to be a funny man; he'd been bitten, and there was no way an anti-virus would be lying around here. No way. Jon accompanied Eddie back down to where everyone was at. The doctors saw Eddie's wound and tried their best to dress and treat it. Jon told them that it might not be of any use, but they did it anyway. Eddie seemed fine, except for he complained about an itch on his arm. It was a bit red, almost rashy, but not much else. The Doctors and the surviving people thanked the two and Jon's stomach growled--and the doctors helped him into the cafeteria, where plates upon plates of food awaited him, and he wasn't seen for a full twenty minutes. He ate w-a-y more than a human amount, but then again, he's...weird anyway. After completely leaving the poor folks NO food at all, he and Eddie, and a slightly refreshed, but still injured Roger wished the people good fortune, and promised that help would be on the way, but Jon noticed that his cell had not been able to pick up any signals for a while, and NOW, the hospital phones were dead, completely. They headed back to the Mall.

14. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Chris and Jim had been quite proud and now almost have gotten cocky of themselves, walking around a Zombie-free Mall now. They were SURE they had taken care of everything; they had gone into every store in there, EXCEPT for the place where the huge monster had burst from. Chris seemed to have a very worried look, along with Jim. Jim asked, "Worried about Sam?" Chris closed his eyes and nodded once. He changed the subject quickly, "We might as well check out where that thing came from, too." "Could have a clue in there-it didn't just come out of thin air."
    Chris had only ten bulets in each gun, no more magazines, and Jim had a fully loaded Desert Eagle and one clip of his own left. They went in stepping over broken glass, and they both heard tires coming to a halt. They both stepped backwards, peering outside, and saw Eddie and Roger walking slow, but making their way to them via the front main entrance. Jon was doing something very, very odd. Using his makeshift Flamethrower, he had started--to cut through some of Cameron's Explorer, taking a good portion of the roof off. The others just stared, wondering if they guy had finally snapped. Chris made a call; they needed to move. He was hoping that the damn teleporter would be in this area, IF there even was a damn teleporter. Jon went behind the Explorer with the metal, and returned in a few minutes, "Alright, ready to go." They all just didn't even want to know, and went on in. Chris had seen Roger and Eddie, "Roger, doing good, man?" Roger was chipper, "Bees knees, man, bees knees." Chris had arched a brow at Eddie...
    And knew--"Oh, ****, Eddie?" "Did you get bit?" Eddie sadly nodded, and telling Chris an dJim how he had lost himself for a few minutes, thinking so hard for his wife's safety that he wanted that decrepid rotting woman to just be his wife-so he'd at least know she was there with him. Chris looked frantic, "How long ago was it?" Eddie thought and replied, "About fourty five minutes or so." Chris looked depressed.
    "Eddie, we don't have any anti-virus here." "I'm not going to lie to you, man." "You've seen what happens."
    "I've given it alot of thought about what I would do if I got infected." "I'd want one of you guys to take me out before I could go nuts and kill one of you." Eddie looked more than anguish-stricken, "All I want is my family to be alright." Chris held back tears, feeling the major pride and love coming from Eddie and his ability to put his family's well being before his own. "I swear, man, whatever happens, I will make sure everyone is taken care of." Chris had sheer conviction in his voice, and Roger added, "God will help us beat the crap out of Evil." Eddie stifled a laugh. Chris went past where the consession stands were, and noticed--a manhole?? He ran over, and Jon was behind him. "Whoa, was that here before?"
    "Don't think so", Chris replied. "But let's get it open and see what's down there." "We can't take any chances and leave anything bad behind." They had a feeling that there was danger, but eventually got the manhole off and Chris slowly went down into the darkness first. Jon went second, then Roger, then Jimmy, then Eddie, who had stopped for a second, scratching at his very red arm now, and then followed in.
    It was a long hallway, cement all around. The team had weapons out, and Jon had pulled out his sword again and Chris commented, "So, it worked out pretty good for ya, huh?" Jon said, "Yep, all I got was a baby scratch from a Licker." Chris nodded, "Lucky for yo--" He stopped, and frowned as he made a very poor remark in Eddie's presence. He apologized, "Eddie man, I'm so sorry." Eddie shook his head, "What's done is done, man, whatever happens, let it happen." "The Lord will forgive me and I'll be in Heaven." Chris had admired Eddie for quite some time now, "It shouldn't happen to good guys like you." Eddie chuckled, and alerted the rest to an object ahead, "Look!" They all looked dead ahead, and there was a doorway, and green misty stuff was swirling around. They all laughed, and spoke at the same time "Teleporter."
    "Al

15. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Dennis had sprinted until he saw the escalators, and that huge opening-the area near Suncoast. He ducked in a store for cover. Holder, Cam, Ray, and Nightwing scrambled behind him, surveying the area ahead. Near where Suncoast is, there were two rather huge blue, futuristic creatures with large shields on their left arms. They were pacing back and forth. Holder and Cameron both stated, "Hunters." Nightwing added, "But the thing that got Joe, wasn't that a Hunter also?" "They don't look alike at all." Ray explained, "It's a coincidence that they have the same name-they are not alike. Honestly, I think these Hunters can be more dangerous--but lookey what I have now." He held the sniper rifle proudly in his hands. Fett was aching to bore some holes in the enemies. "Come on, Ray, just go ahead and snipe, already." Ray replies, "Damn, Dennis, keep your shirt on." And he settled himself behind some clothing racks that were overturned, making a nice perch. Ray had locked onto one of them, "This is way too easy, man." And he pulled the trigger. POW!
    He went ahead and hit the other one, but the shot went low and hit it in the thigh. The other one fell to the floor. But the other one yelled about, and slapped a button on the small wall near the Suncoast entrance, and an alarm sounded.
    Cam looked at Ray, "Dammit, Ray."
    Holder added, "Dude, why?" Dennis tried to defend him, "We couldn't spend all day looking for alarms that they might have put up." "He did what we could do now." And that's when he heard it again.
    "LET ME GO!"
    Dennis turned his head, and saw eight Grunts ushering Melissa towards the center of the room. And another girl was being brough from upstairs. Two Elites had her unconscious, carrying her by her arms and legs.
    Cameron recognized the girl and felt really bad.
    "Damn, that sucks."
    Holder looked at him, "Why?" "You know her or something?" Cam nodded, "Yeah, that's Chris' girl, Sam." Holder smirked, "Not too bad." Ray and Dennis shook their heads, and Ray spoke, "I wouldn't think Chris knows, I tried calling earlier, but I can't even pick up a signal anymore. It sucks."
    The Elites laid the young girl onto a table, and had restrained her tightly. Melissa was chained to a wall, and she was swearing hard at the Grunts.
    Dennis couldn't help but laugh, and he saw that from upstairs, Fifty Grunts had started to march down, all armed with plasma pistols.
    "The hell do we do?" Ray asked.
    Nightwing commented, "If I had the warthog, they'd be toast." Holder didn't really want to endanger his comrades, "Damn, this isn't good." "We have to act quickly." And it happened--Dennis had caught a glimpse of a Grunt, standing on the shoulders of another, attempting to do very inappropriate things to his woman. Dennis snapped, and armed an assault rifle, and ran out in a rage!
    The others wanted to yell, and did, because it didn't matter now. Ray ran too, but went back the way they had come. He was going to go back upstairs and try to pick off what he could from his vantage point. Dennis had alerted all of the creatures, and they raised their weapons, shouting. The fellows stopped, but Dennis didn't. He swore at the fifty Grunts, and just-opened fire. He even got in two plasma grenades, but they returned their fire, all centered on Fett.
    The mighty Fett was rained on by several bursts of plasma energy, and went flying back, landing near Melissa. Just then, the injured Hunter ran forward like a rampant Ox, looking for a target, and found one in the form of a guy wearing shades. Holder blasted it about four times with a shotgun, before it came and swung with the shield, WHAP!
    Knocking him off his feet, but he had managed to roll to one side, and take a final shot, blowing out the creature's groin area. He chuckled, "You ***king suck." The other grunts were shouting, trying to tell the others not to move a muscle. And they didn't. At the end of their shouting, a man was approaching from the other end. A man dressed in a crushed velvet suit, and had a nifty looking cane at his side, and a top hat on his head, with a feather co

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh, its gettin' interesting now! Ennnnnnnntropy...... I got my crosshairs on yooooooou! :D

Man, Kaiser, what a story so far!

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    This is gettin TO funny! I can just see Entropy with a cane and a pimp hat.

18. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Sounds groovy so far.

Anyone recognize it? It's the script of "The Barrows Man".... (I jest)

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm anxiously waiting for more.....!

20. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    ~nods in agreement~
    I probably wouldn't leave them any food, their all dead anyways, atleast they'll be weak zombies from starvation right?...

What do you think of your almighty explorer now Mordtat? I think it is an improvement LOL~!~!

Shoot him Ray, don't worry I know you'll keep it clean. After all, he is only a cheating, theiving, coniving, rich, pimp-wanna-be, former quasi-close friend if not better than that... (wordy and perhaps confusing enough for you Ray???) Don't worry Brian had it com-ing (go for it joe "Oh my")

RAoF~!~!

21. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Prodigy stood there, awaiting orders from Brian. Brian had gone on to tell the guys that Umbrella is indeed a real live Organization, and the Viruses were indeed real, as they had seen it. After his little speech, Holder remarked, "So, you took Dennis' woman and Chris' girl just for fun and games?" "Extra spice in the mixture, eh, Entropy?" Brian chuckled, "I pegged you for a smart one, Lodreh." Ray had taken a good look at Prodigy, searching for any weak spots. "Well, looks like I'm going for the eye." "But no telling what Brian might do, he might have some sick back up plan for all this ***t." Brian got impatient, "So, which jabrony is gonna grow balls next and then lose em'?" After his sentence, Brian cussed like a Sailor. Everyone had seen blood trickle from his right shoulder. Ray had made sure to scramble back and evade from his spot, and pick another point quick, and at the same time, hoped that he had made the right decision. He thought to himself, "Dammit, I just couldn't bring myself to shoot him in the head, but I think that I'm going to have to end this if he goes COMPLETELY nuts." Brian had staggered back, "Alright, who's the dead man who ***ked up my suit?" The Grunts awaited orders, and Brian had gotten so angry, he went over, reared back, and knocked the pure crap out of one, sending him onto the escalator, knocked out. Favoring his left shoulder, he looked to Prodigy, "Alright, just kill em' all." "Even the little playtoys." "They're not worth it." The remaining Grunts had already started to scramble, actually LEAVING, not wanting to engage combat, but two of them had their brains blown out by a shotgun weilding Holder. BOOM! BOOM! He was quite proud of hismelf, and Nightwing sought an oportunity and sprayed three of them with the Needler. Suddenly, he was grazed by a bullet, as he looked over, and had seen Brian weilding a pistol. Brian backed up afterward, and turned to run away.
    "Dammit, forgive me, but it's gotta end now..!"
    Ray took aim--"God..." BAAM!!
    He went for the head, and sought out his target. Brian's body crumpled to the floor, lifeless. Everyone wanted to cheer, and saw that all the remaining Grunts had tried to leave, and Cam had ran up to two, armed with an assault rifle, and BUTTED one hard, actually knocking brain matter out through its nose! The other shrieked and fired its pistol at Cam, hitting him dead on in the chest. Camerons' anger had reached a peak as he plowed the Grunt down with FIVE shotgun blasts. "Stupid." He spat at the corpse.

22. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    The Grunts were all wiped, and the guys were a bit tired now, some running low on ammo, some just frigging hurt. And then Prodigy acted, and springing forward, clothesline Holder hard, sending him flipping several times before landing hard on his side, hearing a cracking noise, "Ahhh, bastard!" A clothesline from thing should have decapitated someone, and Holder should eb so lucky to have survived that. Prodigy had already locked onto Nightwing next, it's eye lighting, preparing to fire. Nightwing ran behind the escalator, and felt the intense heat-a heat that nearly hit him from behind. "Whew, man, too close!" He reloaded the Needler, and peeked out, firing about twenty rounds at the beast. All twenty hit dead on, and it stood unharmed. Then a shot rang out-BAAM!
    The creature let out, for once, a cry of sheer agony, as blue-ish fluid spewed out of its eye. Ray had come through for the fellas, and hit it dead on. He chuckled, "Ha, ha, ha, Me Scuze!" The creature spasmed, and sprang forward, probably blind now, but hit someone--and that someone trained its shotgun on the creature's stomach, and pumped every single shot he could, emptying it. The creature kicked forward, hitting its unknown assailant hard. Cameron had taken alot of hits today, but that one sucked the most. He cursed, and slammed into a bench, falling over on his back, holding his chest, and now realizing his knee was causing him severe pain now. Then Prodigy emitted a humming noise, and his gun-arm had seemed to be absorbing energy from the air-particles and matter- to prepare to fire. Still wrought with blindness, it spun in a circle, and let loose a horrible blast of sick plasma energy! It didn't hit anyone, but took out a far entrance way, near Kan Ki. Then, a shtogun fired, then a needler fired, then plasma grenades and an assault rifle fired--then a grenade was launched and a sniper rifle went crazy with gunfire, all ravaging the Prodigy! It seemed that its eye was its source fo power-its ability to absorb damage and projectile weapons had been completely shutdown as its body was being eaten up with blasts! It let loose a final burst with its gun-arm-BOOOM! This one hit a target, and his body went thrashing against the floor in a smoking, bbq'ed heap.
    Poor Nightwing. He was a riot, and now his fight was over. The Prodigy's body began to melt-into a rancid pile of green oozy substance and gray matter. Was it over? No, it couldn't be--not yet.

23. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Holder winced, and went to help Cameron up. The two of them were pretty banged up, Cam favoring his knee now. They looked over, and saw Dennis getting Melissa down. Sam laid motionless on the table near the way Brian had come from-and speaking of which-his body was gone. Ray made sure that the hideous figure had melted down and stopped moving before he went down to assist his comrades. "Damn, that sucked, ya'll." Ray was wiping sweat from his brow. Holder saw Nightwing's body, then looked at Fett and Melissa, and finally decided to ackowledge Ray on a job well done, "Ray-we always talk ***t about your shooting, man, but you saved our asses-many thanks, bro." Ray held the rifle over hsi shoulder, "I just wish I had shot him sooner, Nightwing's gone; eh might have survived if I had acted quicker." As Ray finished his sentence, a voice sounded throughout the area. It was Entropy.
    "That was really fun, fellas, and I hated to run, but I have one more surprise for you." "Too bad you all have to go out like miserable little ****ers." With that, his voice was gone, and out from the floor itself, erupted a huge, ocean blue monster-with a shark fin running down its back. It's silverish-blue rubbery hide glistened with what appeared to be wetness. Its maw and face was totally shark-like. It landed on the floor, and roared angrily, seeking blood!
    The others had exhausted their ammo, and were dead tired. They all had huddled together; and Ray actually had one shot left in the rifle. Ray had no choice, and no time to run. He took aim and fired! BAM! Right into its rubbery head, and the unnatural colored fluid dripped from its forehead.

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    YOU KILLED ENTROPY!!! YOU BASTARD!

25. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    The Monster stood there, assessing the situation and analyzing his targets. Holder, Cameron, Dennis, and Ray were in a small group, with Melissa behind them. The way Sam was positioned, they would have to get past the monster to get to her. And they were so out of ammo. The monster took a step forward, causing the floor to shake now. It wanted blood, and it had five nice candidates in front of him, and one single one behind him. Seeing as how it was closer, it turned around, and took a step in Samantha's direction. The group yelled at the monster, trying to distract. She was still strapped to that table, and now, of all times, she started to come to. 'Unnnh." She let out a moan, and the creature was right in front of her. It seemed pretty bleak at this point. The shark monster reared its head back, and as it jutted its head forward to tear at her stomach, a loud shot rang out! BOOM!
    From the Suncoast Entrance, beacons of hope shone. Five beacons: Chris, Jon, Roger, Jim, and Eddie-Wan Kenobi.
    Roger had actually taken the shot at the creature with the Remington. Eddie didn't look good at all, and he was leaning against the wall; his skin had turned a sick pale color and his eyes had dark circles underneath.
    Chris had a moment to chech out things. His eyes scanned over his friends, and then his attention turned to his girlfriend. He raised both Berettas, "You get a-w-a-y from her." The creature felt that shotgun blast, blood oozing from its head. It took a jump back, and-did something weird, but something that made sense for it. It dove into the floor, going underneath everyone. It went towards Fett and cerw, then turned a sharp corner, going back the way it came, headed straight for the table that Sam was lying on. She was still groggy, but saw what little had happened, and let out a terrified sceram. This scream actually caused the shark to rise up out of the ground before her, shrilling in pain. Jon assessed, "It's sensitive to loud noises." "Perhaps some more than others, though." He ran forward, with the sword in his right hand , and the Flamethrower in the left. He let out a stream of fire at the beast-WHOOSH! It scrambled back quickly, then dove back into the ground, and headed straight towards Jon, knocking him off balance. The impact had hit a valve on the Flamethrower, making it unusable. The shark creature jumped out of the ground, landing in front of Chris, Jon, Roger, and Eddie. Then, a loud roar came out from where Dennis and the others had entered from. It was a Warthog. The Shark, and everyone, had looked in that direction, and saw a young boy driving the vehicle. Jon and Jim both said at the same time, "Holy ***t!"
    It was their young brother Jacob, and he had lots and lots of ammo in that Warthog. He spun around, and went behind Cameron, slamming on the brakes.
    "Damn, dude, where'd you come from?" Cameron asked Jacob. Jake nodded and replied, "Jon called a while ago, and when I went outside, there was a Warthog in the yard, with lots of guns and ammo!"
    "So, I went ahead here-Mom was worried, and Dad wasn't at the house, and considering the situation, I had to help you guys out." "Here, take anything you guys need." Jim and Jon were very relieved, as well as the others, who had begun to grab more weapons, and load them up. The shark monster took off in a sprint, and jumped all the way up to the second floor, and began to ram the huge set of marble pillars that held the elevator inside. What was it trying to do? Chris widened his eyes, "Oh, my God." "Look, if it topples that entire thing over, it'll CRUSH Sam!" She was right in the "blast zone", and Chris, Jim, and Roger were on the move, firing at it, trying to distract it or stall. Chris got there, and Jim helped him undo her binds. She was in a hysteric crying fit, grabbing onto Chris, not letting go at all. He held her close, and just decided to pick her up and run. They ran back to form a huge coalition with the others, who were all loaded and ready for action--except for Eddie. Jon had helped him over to sit down in the Warthog, and he complaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.