main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Resident HALO-"Crisis Arises"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    No updates in several days? Ok, Kaiser, you is gonna get kneecapped!!!! I want some more of the story!

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    maybe we need to all chip into get him a cheap pc so that he can get the net at home so that he can keep it going faster hehe. don't worry he will be over tonight and maybe i can coax him into doing more. I'm affraid that the story is winding down though. if he kills all of us the story won't matter, unless we come back by use of the force and over come the t/g-viruses to gain controll again and use our new strenght and loss of speed somehow to our advantage hehehe. doubt he will go that route though. but i'm happy, i got to chop up the explorer. I think it looks better though...

Mr149 kills signing off for now, too bad riff I have only been playing for about 2-3 months now and I already broke the triple didgit mark and closing in on the 200 kill mark before you. maybe you need to learn how to play halo again, or just take some pointers from lodreh. he was my master and it is amazing how many kills you can get when your just do as you are told and work as a .... what are they called again... it starts with a "t"... it involves a leader and strategy... ohh it also uses cooperation too...

thats it TEAM~!~!

one day riff you should get on lodreh's team and see how it work hehehe, or just get good and you might stand a chance. well too much friendly-trash-trash-talking for now.

RAoF~!~!

3. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Might I suggest a word to the wise....

You had best watch that thin ice you are walking on. While, yes, you did do well that night, you did just TIE us. And while a high kill count is nice, and all, its really irrelevant how many kills you have, as compared to the flag hangs. Because of that, Mordtat and me took the top two honors on the board. ;) Anyway, it will be fun switching folks around tomorrow night and seeing how it works out, too. I think a good way to do this is to change up folks every week, and then let people try to learn working as a team the whole night. *UNLESS* its so unbalanced that its a cakewalk every time. No one wants to do that all night, I would dare say.

4. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    They seemed to be doing considerable damage to the Monster. Jacob had launched a plasma grenade from the Warthog and it stuck right on the creature's ankle. About this time, it had backed up against the pillar, really slamming into it hard...
    It jarred, but didn't fall. Everyone had to reload for a second.
    And for that second, it counter-attacked.
    It dove underground...and it was totally gone this time. No trail of where it was headed; nothing. Just then, the Warthog became way unsafe as the Shark launched out of the floor, knocking the Warthog way off balance. Eddie tried to jump out, but landed on his shoulder hard, yelling out in pain. Jacob managed to get out.
    Sam was hurled out and landed hard on her rear end. Chris ran to her as fast as he could.
    "Sam, are you okay, babe?" "I'm so sorry."
    Before she could respond, he had turned, and fired both berettas at the creature, unloading all of his ammo. The thing had been oozing blood all over the place now; countless bullet wounds and burn marks from plasma grenades covered its once glistening body.
    Sam had looked at Chris, who stopped firing, and leaned up to give him a gentle kiss on his cheek.
    "You're so great."
    Chris smiled, "I know."
    The skylights broke--and something large-and metallic dropped to the floor. It landed near Holder first. He recognized it as a Rocket Launcher-A S.T.A.R.S. type. But the others had watched on as the monster lept up back to the second floor again, and did something really harsh. It rammed the wavering pillar--SMAAASH!
    It all came tumbling down...and everyone tried to take cover...
    Ray had ran back far enough, and Eddie managed to make it. But Holder and Cam weren't so lucky. Dennis and Melissa had gotten on th eother side of the collapse an dlooked back. Jon stood in the middle of the debris, seeming unharmed, but his nose was bleeding. Chris, Jimmy, and Roger, along with Sam were on the side with Ray and Eddie. They all looked at Jon--and the Creature standing right in front of him. It went to take a bite out of Jon's chest!
    It clamped down--and quickly withdrew its head, but tore Jon's clothes in the process. And everyone got a glimpse of why he might have survived a pillar falling on him.
    The remains of Cameron's Explorer roof--was a fine armor, indeed. Jon made it shine. He looked at the cerature, with the Sword drawn, "Didn't expect that, did ya, b***h?" It looked puzzled, and went to run past him. He tumbled and went for a swipe--cutting its leg, but not severing it off...

5. Nightwing01

Nightwing01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2004
    "Poor Nightwing. He Was a Riot"? What the hell kinda epitaph is that??!?!?!?!! Oh well, at least I killed an insane amount of birds with a huge gun AND shot stuff with the Needler. Good ol' Ray had me covered for a while too. Knew I could count on you, bro. ;)

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I will mourn you, my friend. And blow a few nice sized holes in that beast for vengeance!!!!

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Riff's last sentence sounded funny... hee hee...

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    ~clears his throught to do a joe impersonation~

OH-MY~!~!

9. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Eddie, Jacob, and Ray managed to pile in the Warthog. Eddie, despite his dwindling strength, got on the back in the Gunner's spot. Ray got in the passenger side and Jacob got in the driver's seat. As soon as he was able to start it up, the Shark creature looked at the three, then turned to look at Dennis and Melissa, then to Chris, Sam, Jimmy, and Roger, then back to Jon...
    Chris and Jim and Roger all pointed their weapons, and opened fire! Chris nailed it six times in its right leg. Jim took aim--BAM! Hitting the monster in the right shoulder, blowing it out and nearly off! Roger aimed the Remington, and shot--landing a bullet in it's abdomen. It reeled back, letting out a painful roar.
    Ray took aim with the sniper rifle, and took what he would hoped to be his final shot. BAM! Dead on!
    The creature was struck right in its brain by Ray's shot. But even at this point, Ray was surprised to see it still standing.
    "Dammit, die already!"
    Then a Plasma grenade came from the other side, and landed on the creature's injured shoulder...and Dennis flipped the creature the bird.
    BOOM! The grenade went off, blowing a good portion of its upper chest off, but it completely took off its right arm now.
    Jon ran behind the monster, going for a devastating spin slash. But in the creature's hysteria, it reeled around, not even meaning to hit Jon, but it struck him right in the face hard! Jon went flying off onto the fallen rubble, motionless..."Ugh, damn..."
    Ray loaded one more time.
    And out from the rubble, a figure staggered to his feet. And the figure held a battered shotgun in his hands. Standing about seven feet from the Tyrant series monster--Holder took an aim, and staggered, missing his target! The monster lept out at him, snatching onto his right forearm with its powerful maw, trying to rip off his arm.
    Eddie took aim, and piled five shots into the thing's back, and he suddenly vomited on himself, losing balance, and falling back down into his seat. Jake constantly tried to drive in a large circle to keep moving, but that made Ray's task a bit more difficult.
    Roger ran up behind the creature and aimed for its left leg. BAM! Shot right through the back of its kneecap, blowing off the lower leg! The monster didn't loosen its grip on Holder's arm..and it yanked!
    Holder yelled out in pain as his right arm now lay in the maw of the monster. It fell to its left side, and sprung backwards, doing a nose tackle into Roger. The rest of Roger's ribs that weren't broken were broken now as he went flying onto the rubble, landing near Jon, going unconscious.
    Chris and Jim looked over to the rubble quickly.
    Sam had stayed right behind Chris, terrified out of her mind. At this point-Eddie started to look really, really bad, and Sam bent down on her knees, holding her stomach. Chris looked over to Eddie, then quickly to Sam, "Dammit...no..."
    He thought: "No, not her too." "Please God, no..."
    But just then, a final voice from Brian rang out, "Thank you all for coming." And-NOW I'm leaving."
    "Oh, and by the way, Chris, if you live to fight another day, and take notice to a small bag on the far north part of this area, you'll find two full vaccines for the virus. I thought I'd be nice, and leave you a present."
    Chris cursed him, but had little time. The Monster was trying to still get up.

10. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    And Jim had remembered that large metal thing that came falling out of the sky. But it was probably buried beneath the rubble by now, and most likely damaged beyond use.
    But as he finished his ponderings, a light of hope emerged from the rubble, holding the mighty Rocket Launcher. Cameron was bloody and bruised, and apparently, his eyesight had been severely impaired by the injury. He had his eyes closed tight, and took an aim--but it was at Ray, Eddie, and Jacob. Ray yelled out, "Not us, Man!" "Aim about three feet to your damn left!!"
    Cam moved the launcher three feet over.
    Dennis had tinkered on something for a second, and as Cameron had moved into position, he chucked another Plasma Grenade--but this one was a bit different. Everyone else had seen it latch on to the creature's backside. And they all noticed something different, something metallic and shiny. Ray had told Jake to stop the Warthog to get a shot in on the beast. Chris and Jim took an aim..and looked over to Dennis. He yelled out, "Aim for the Grenade, guys!"
    They nodded with smirks, and prepared to attempt to end this battle.
    Ray took the aim of a lifetime, "This is THE LAST damn time I'm gon' shoot your ugly ass!" And Chris and Jimmy both took aim--and Chris said, "Damn, I hate sharks."
    BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
    And Ray took his shot-BAM!
    All shots his, and Cameron just said "***k it" and fired as well!
    BOOOOM!
    Cam's shot went low, but leveled the floor around the monster, and the shots hit the grenade, and the grenade exploded!!
    But small shets of metal exploded from the grenade, and enwrapped the remains of the monster, shredding him. Ray's shot went right through the creature's nose, and up into its brain.

Chris took a heavy breath, and sighed, looking to Jim.
    "Crap...can we say its over?"
    He looked back at Sam, and felt a compulsion. He said he would be right back. And when he ran down to where he thought that small bag would be, sure enough, there it was. He scooped it up, and looked inside. He couldn't believe it. There were two vials of a silver-ish liquid, which he recognized as the anti-virus.
    He ran back, and the others were helping Holder the best they could. He was losing large amounts of blood. Cam kept saying, "Did I ***king hit him!?"
    Chris made him feel better, "Yeah, ya sure did, man!"
    They had all gathered near the Warthog, battered and beyond fatigue. Jon came to and looked around, "Ugh...is it gone?"
    Ray nodded, "Hell yeah it's gone." "I gave him some serious brain--twice."
    Jon said, in tribute of their buddy Joe, "Oh my!"
    Chris had examined the two vials carefully, and as he did, he too felt strange. He had a slight headache, and had to sit down. Dennis had gotten Roger and Eddie in the Warthog. "Man, we got to get to a Hospital."
    Chris replied, "We can get there pretty quickly-the Teleporter."
    But then they all heard the sounds of Machinery from above.
    Jim first recognized it as Helicopter blades..
    "Damn, maybe it's help!"
    Then a ladder dropped down and a voice called out, "Whoever can climb up, go first." "I'll send someone down to get the ones who can't make it on their own!"
    Chris shook his head, "Nah, no way in Hell." "That sounded like Brad Vickers." "The chicken ***t pilot from the S.T.A.R.S Alpha Team. But nonetheless, they were all willing to take any help they could get at this point. Chris allowed Sam to go first. Dennis let Melissa go, then Jim went, Chris went, Dennis, Jon managed on his own, Ray went, and Jake went. Eddie, Cam, and Holder waited.
    When Chris and crew got into the Chopper, he laughed, looking at the pilot, "No ***king way!"
    And it was Brad Vickers. And in the back of the Helicopter were two people already. Decked out in S.T.A.R.S. uniforms.
    The Two staples of the Resident Evil Series: Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.
    Jon looked over at them, then his eyes locked onto Jill. "You have my eternal gratitude, Miss Valentine."
    Jill smiled at him, looking at his battered armor, "Well, well, well, look at you." "What did you do, take the hood off of some sap's Explorer and make some

11. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    hey mordtat your explorer did finally help someone get a girl.... thought that would never happen for me :p j/k bro

~you hear from the dead joe~ Oh my~!

12. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    is it over? probabaly not...

13. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh my!

14. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    It seemed like forever.
    Jim had dozed off and on throughout the ride. The entire ordeal seemed to be catching up with him. He had looked around; Ray, Eddie, Jake, Cam, Holder, Dennis, Melissa, Roger,Jon, and Sam were taking naps.
    Chris, however, was looking out the window. Jim said softly, "You neither, huh?" Chris didn't respond in the slightest. Jill had noticed his gaze out the window, "Hey...Chris, was it?" "That's easy to remember."
    Chris didn't respond. Redfield smirked, "Must be the quiet Hero."
    Jill rolled her eyes at Redfield and turned her attention back to Chris and the young lady sleeping against him.
    "Girlfriend?" She asked. Still, Chris did not respond.
    Jim looked to Jill, "He's probably thinking-and probably thinking too much." "But I can't blame him-I mean, all this-IN A DAY?" "This has gotten to unreal it's silly." "With the whole Caboose message, then Brian, and Zombies, and--you guys, I mean, how can anyone digest all of this?"
    Jill responded, "I know." "I guess I've gotten used to it by now." "The shock and disbelief are distant memories for me."
    As she finished her sentence, Brad had announced that they were going in for a landing.
    And the others started to stir. Eddie remained still. Jill had told Brad to speed it up.
    And soon, everyone was on their way to get out. Sam looked way to peaceful to awaken, so Chris picked her up slowly and carried her out. Jill and Chris had spoke about Sam and Eddie, and himself...and the possibility that not all three of them could be cured.

15. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Upon entering this rather secluded Island complex, everyone was greeted by a chipper, pretty young girl with short brown hair, also weraing a S.T.A.R.S. outfit. She looked at Eddie, Chris, and Sam, and quickly asked Chris Redfield to assist her in getting them to the Lab. He helped, while the other injured were helped down to the medical facility there to be treated. Jon, however, refused help and said he was fine. Jill gave him a wink, "A tough guy, huh?"
    Jon looked at her with a smirk, "Nah, I just wanted to see what you were up to."
    She chuckled, "Well, I suppose if you had any sort of computer knowledge, you COULD help me sort some data concerning this whole mess, but..."
    Jon laughed and replied quickly, "I have a degree in Information Systems, Miss Valentine." "I'll help you in a-n-y way you want me to."
    She seemed rather pleased by his answer, "What was your name again...Jon, was it?"
    He spoke, "Yes, but if you wish, you can call me--Kazuma."
    She blinked, and giggled.
    "Oh, I think we're going to get along just fine."

Down at the Medical facility, Holder, Roger, and Cam were tended to first. The others had mild injuries.

The doctors had given Cam a synopsis first: he would most likely never be able to see again. He was angry and depressed at the same time.
    Holder had two options currently: #1: Live life without a right arm, or #2: In time, get a prothsetic arm, something that looked cool, though. Roger had to have several tests ran, but overall, he would make a full recovery.
    Ray had been there with his buddies, along with Dennis and Melissa, talking amongst themselves about everything that went on, still not believing everything. Ray shook his head, "Man, I still can't believe Brian..."
    Dennis added, "Yeah, what an Ass Clown."
    Melissa was just tired, "This is too much." "I just wanna go to damn bed, and wake up, and everything will be back to normal."
    Dennis and Ray gave each other a look of concern.

Rebecca had made the preparations for administering the vaccine. She had examined the two vials and concluded without a doubt that they were real and effective.
    But she showed a major look of concern, "Alright."
    Jim had gone down with the other three and looked to Rebecca, "Miss Chambers, what's going to happen here?" "Are you sure you can't break one of the vaccines up into a smaller dose?"
    She sadly responded, "No." "If I tried to do that, not only would it not be enough to cure a single person, but the entire vaccine would be ruined." "I'm so, so, sorry." "I had to go through a similar situation myself not too long ago."
    Chris hadn't said a single word since they had arrived, but now, it was time to speak.
    "Give it to them."
    Rebecca looked at him with surprise, "Is that how you want it?" Chris looked at Eddie, "This man here has a family-a family that needs him." "He's too important to go out like this." He then looked over to Sam, who was awake now, and just ridden with sadness. Chris spoke again, "And her--I promised I would take care of her." "What kind of man would I be to go back on a promise?" "She has so much to live for--and what has she done to deserve any part of this ***king nightmare?" "NOTHING!"
    "Just make sure, they are cured." "When the time comes for me, I will accept my fate."
    Sam looked to him with a tear-stained face, "No, no, no, I don't want you to--"
    Chris whispered to her, "Hey..I'll be fine, babe." "Always trust me."

16. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    With a heavy heart, Rebecca administered the anti-virus to Samantha and Eddie.

"Now, you two are going to feel really, really tired in a few minutes, but that's normal."
    Eddie had looked to Chris, "Shindo, man, I don't even know where to start man...thank you."
    Chris just nodded.

And in a few short minutes, the two were sure enough out cold.

Chris had gotten up and said to Rebecca, "How long do I have?"
    Rebecca looked puzzled, "Well, from these tests, it seems that a very small amount of the virus leaked into your system...would you happen to know precisely?"
    He stated, "If it could be transferred through a kiss, maybe..."
    Rebecca nodded, "That's it, then."
    "You could have a good two or three hours." "You feel alright right now?" He nodded, "Cept' for a slight headache, yeah."

17. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    so should i just shoot you now or wait a little bit? lol

18. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    A nice Epilogue will be coming shortly, guys. [face_alien_1]

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Cool story, thus far, man. :) Where did Darth Silky get to, anyways? :) That sneaky.... oh, he may be reading this, and I dont want him to do this for real! Hehehehehehe...

20. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Yeah, Riff...so sshhh!

21. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    then roger landed on sidewinder, where it is realy cold,
    but there was noone there....

22. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Poor guy.

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    'cept for me, and I have you in my crosshairs... ;)

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    He hee, i'm happy with the story so far i might actually score... hope i don't end up doing something stupid as i usually do :p will chris end up dead? undead? the new "project Alice" or .... brians little playdate? I just hope he ends up cool, better dead then play sigfried and roy with brian. That game is only for fett and riff. hey incase anyone is wondering why people talk more junk to riff than fett... well we're scared of fett, not like he's actually any good but that he will kill you unexpectedly while you are on his team. One day he won't need to kill teamates to get his kill count up....

(feel better ray?)

25. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    "I think someone owes me two minutes of my life back." -Simmons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.