Resistance-A Jaina/Kyp fic Updated 11/23! Finally!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jaina_Durron, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Fantastic post, JJD. Can't wait for the next one.

~~Jilly
  2. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    please please add more soon. it'll make me happy :_|
  3. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like more! I just found this three days ago and i just caught up, but it's really cool! I love it!!!! Go JJD!!!!!!
  5. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    please JJD i really want more.
  6. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    please, Ma'am, may i have some more?

UP!

-JSD
  7. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
  9. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    please JJD it been weeks already.
  10. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
  11. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
  13. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    *sigh, sigh, sigh* up again
  14. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow. I just read through like, the while 42 pages of this!!!!!! And I love it!!!!!!

Post soon?
  15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow! you must have had a read-a-thon. I'm working on my Joy in the Morning post right now, which is almost done, and then I'll work on this one. And the Soar. I really need to write on that. But while you wait, you might want to check out Fall Into the Sky, which I updated just the other day!
  16. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    goody...we'll be waiting! :D

-JSD
  17. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Here's my post!

-------------------------------------------------------

?Rise and shine!?

Jaina groaned and flipped over onto her stomach, burying her head underneath a pillow.

?Time for you to get up. We?ve got a lot to do today.?

?Go away!? Jaina moaned.

?Jaina Solo, if you don?t get out of the bed this instant??

?Stow it, Mother.? She huddled further down under the covers and promptly fell asleep again.

She gasped and sat bolt upright two seconds later when cold air hit her as someone ripped the sheets right off her bed and threw open the blinds. ?Jacen, you dope!?

Leia calmly took the sheets from her son and started folding them. ?I told you to get out of bed, young lady. You may not listen to me, but I figured you would react better to your brother?s somewhat?unorthodox methods. Was I right??

Jaina glared at her mother and then her brother. ?Out. Now. Or I?ll let loose my fiancé on you.?

?Ooh. I?m really scared,? Jacen taunted, then ducked out of the room as Jaina?s pillow sailed through the air.

Leia sighed and rolled her eyes. ?Meet us in the mess hall in thirty minutes. We?ve got planning to do.?

Sighing, Jaina stumbled out of bed and into the refresher. This was going to be a long day, she could tell already.

?Alright, so the first thing we need to do is set a date. Then we can pick the place, the colors you want to use, who?s going to be in it, and all the other particulars.?

?Mother. For the hundredth time: you don?t get to plan the wedding. We?re having a bonding ceremony in three or four weeks. I?ll set the date at four weeks from yesterday. Which means, the place really doesn?t matter, I?d say we?ll use the big commons room here on Eclipse. The colors don?t really matter, since there won?t be a lot of frills. And the only participants are myself, Kyp, and Uncle Luke.? She raised a hand to silence all of Leia?s objections. ?Now, I did say I?d let you plan the reception. Any colors are all right with me. Just don?t go overboard. Remember, you only have a little under four weeks.? She rose, and headed towards the door, leaving a gaping Leia, Mara, Iella, and Mirax behind her.

Jacen, lounging against the wall, grinned. ?That?s my sister.?

?Where?where are you going?? Leia stammered.

?I am going to find my husband-to-be, and we are going to run some sims. If you don?t mind??

The door banged shut and the four women simply stared at one another.

Still grinning widely, Jacen headed towards the table. ?I told you. I was right. Now pay up.? He held out his hand expectantly towards Mara and Mirax.

?But?but?I know I was right! She?s just joking! There?s no way a woman could pass up planning her own wedding!? Mara managed.

?You did. And I know my sister. She isn?t joking. Pay up.?

Reluctantly, the two women pulled out their credits and counted them into Jacen?s hand. Counting the money, he headed out of the room. ?Told ya.?

Iella smiled smugly at Mirax and Mara. "Well, I'm just glad I didn't take your advice and bet against a Solo. Hasn't anyone ever told you that's a stupid move?"

"Um, ladies," Leia interrupted, "we've got a lot of work to do. Let's get to it."

With a contented sigh, Jaina swung out of her simulator. Kyp came up behind her, grinning and wiping sweat off his forehead. ?What are you so happy about?? he demanded as he put his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

?Nothing. Just the fact that I?m getting married in four weeks, I just beat my fiancé in sims, the war is pretty much over, and did I mention that soon we?re going to be married??

He laughed. ?Definitely good reasons. All except for the beating me. You didn?t, you know.?

?Yes, I did.?

?No, you didn?t.?

?Yes, I did.?

?Fine. I concur. But only because the deal was the loser had to be the initiator of the victory kiss.?

?Hey, that?s right. I should have lost on purpose.?

?What makes you think I didn?t??

?You?re so bad.?

?Now you shut up and let
  18. SpacedOutAnna Jedi Master

star 4
    *LOL* I love it! Very nice...... I can't ever see Jaina as someone really into weddings so that was very appropriate. And Kyp is adorable..... [face_love]

I got the first reply!!
    Anna
  19. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    aw...nice post, JJD!

i agree...i never really saw Jaina as someone who'd get all hyped up over her wedding....great post!

-JSD
  20. ratherkissawookie Force Ghost

star 3
    Yay! A new post! I finally caught up on this earlier this week! I love it!
  21. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    Very good post. Jaina is soooooo funny.

Jez
  22. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahhwww, nice. Do I still don't like weddings...
  23. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    okay i liked alot but i want more so i can like more.
  24. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    Now you shut up and let me kiss you.

LOL, sweet!! :D

Post soon?
  25. Admiral_Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Nicely done. :)

Jacen and Jaina were hilarious. [face_laugh]

~Lelila~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.