main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Response to VadersLaMent's newest anti-Neocon thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Darth Guy, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Like, say, Saddam Hussein? [face_whistling]

2. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    Ron Paul is crazy. A progressive federal income tax is a good thing.

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'm going to post here even though I don't care about the topic or your opinions on it. But seeing a double post makes me sad.

4. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I care about my opinions. :( :_|

I'm making up for not being able to post in the JCC as best as I can, okay! Suds isn't enough for discussion on current events. :_|

:_|

5. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I'm not voting for Ron Paul even though his political opinions closely match mine, mostly because his name sounds close to RuPaul.

6. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    Maybe I should change this thread to "What the **** is wrong with this guy?"

7. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Evan, why exactly is a progressive income tax such a good thing? Please explain that to me. And why do you think that someone who disagrees with that is a nutball?

8. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Having now read the thread, I want to add this to the (rather ignorant) conversation about black voters.

There's a huge difference between saying "a majority of blacks poll positively for Hillary" and saying "blacks vote for Hillary." Why? Becuase it's very easy to disprove. Like this: The only black person that I know of who is excited about Hillary Clinton (and I know a lot of black people) is my (rather-politically-ignorant-but-doesn't-care-so-he-won't-educate-himself) brother. By my rather crude analysis, that gives Hillary about a 1-2% favorable response among "black voters connected directly to Souderwan" (which means abosolutely nothing).

9. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    who cares.

smh @ this trash.

i mean come on, its Jello posting, he is like the Dick Cheney of the JC. Does anyone really curr?

OH CRAP HES HERE STOP POSTING IN MY POSTs smh_boy

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................
    ..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
    ...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
    .................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
    ................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................

10. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    No, I just think that that Lassic guy is a nutball. I mean, you actually agree with his bitching about women and children buying groceries on welfare and getting tax breaks?

And progressive income taxes, which put the burden on the wealthy, are far better than a regressive sales tax that would put the burden on the poor and middle-class (which most anti-income tax people seem to advocate, save for the idiots who advocate absolutely no taxes).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.