Ark Rest in Peace: An update on the Twins. Sad news.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  2. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    bj from sara and myself we want to express our condolences
  3. Scotstrooper Jedi Padawan

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time.

Gordon & Leslie
  4. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's been awhile for me. I thought I had this on active notification. I am so sorry, B.J. I truly wish you peace in this.

@};- @};- @};-
  5. Enderan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know that your children are with God, in heaven and are smiling on you because of your strength and courage.

The prayers of my family are with you and your family.

Rev. Joseph W. M. Westbrook
    (Enderan Alpharius)

P.S.

If anyone of you want to talk you can either call 501-442-9184 or e-mail me at either jwmwestbrook@comcast.net or dissidentknights@unimwebcenter.com

I'm at work during the week from 3:pm - 11:pm so I may not answer calls or e-mail until the next day but I'll be there none-the-less.

God is keeping you.

J.W.
  6. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    oh bj, i am so sorry. i have been thinking of you a lot lately and now i know why. you are in my prayers.
  7. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey B.J., are you still in the hospital?

@};-
  8. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No she didn't even stay in the hospital, she like nearly went from there straight to school. And still going to school. Stubborn gal, that's our Bacon! :D
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Don't you know that if you look up stubborn in the dictionary you see my photo. (right next to Nyborg's)

Trust me...I've seen it.

There was really no reason for me to stay...I mean I have an incision that's pretty major, but nothing I can't handle. I have a bad habit of not taking medical advice when it comes to things like this. I just didn't think I could stand to be in the hospital. (Not to mention they wanted to put me in the maternity ward)

With my boys, I had c-sections and with the last one, I had him on a Thursday morning and went home Friday afternoon...and that was with a baby...so staying around 13 hours wasn't that bad of a thing. There's a pretty high turnover in maternity unless it's the mom with the complications, which I did not have.
  10. ChaseKeJac Jedi Knight

star 1
    BJ, I am so very sorry for your loss. I've planted 2 new bulbs in our garden to come up in the spring to honor your little ones.
  11. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    BJ I'm so sorry for your loss and for asking after you made your painful announcement. I have the bad habit of book marking threads and not running the topics.

I lost three myself and have a small idea of your pain. My prayers for you will continue.

Lea
  12. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Geeze...thats so sweet Chase...of course, it's making me want to cry...what kind of bulbs????

And Lea...thanks for that. Don't worry about it.
  13. JediBettyBug18 Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry to hear that. :_| *hugs Bacon* [:D]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.