main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Rest in Peace: Padme Skywalker/Chanel

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I have been sitting here for several minutes thinking of a title for this thread. Because it is basically not something I want to share.

Last evening, fellow fan forcer, Padme Skywalker passed away. She is survived by her daughter.

I was lucky to have gotten a chance to talk with her a bit thru the boards and she was a wonderful person.

It is always sad to loose a person but it is even worse when they made such an impact on everyone around them. She was greatly loved by her Fan Force.

If you would like to give you condolences to the fan force please visit Here

Some pics of Chanel-these are mostly here in costume, she did many-from Padme's Pilot Outfit from Ep 2, to Barris to a tie fighter pilot and even more: Click Here...

2. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    If anyone would like to donate money for funeral expenses or for the college fund for Chanel's daughter please PM me and I will send you the information.

3. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Man, this is why I hate not having money!!!!!! I always feel so terrible when it comes to donations for the group and for other people :(
    I would LOVE to contribute because I love to help people.....GRRR I need money!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.