main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Restarting the Inland Empire Fan Force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    S_G - "I am just so happy that i am actually jumping up and down in my seat!!!"

hehehehe. I'm getting all tingly just waiting for this meetin'.

MK - "LUNA!!!!! I haven't seen you since you came to my graduation last year!!!"

It's been quite awhile.

2. Squall_Skywalker

Squall_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Dude, I want make an Anakin saber and not pay $300 for the MR one (for belt hanging purposes as well). Or have to go searching for a Graflex, which isn't exactly Anakin accurate. I also need new buckles for my Glove seeing as how my buckles are made out of sculpey and don't look WONDERFUL. They look good and are passable, however. Making 6 of the EXACT same thing by hand and dremel alone is VERY difficult.

3. CaptPanakaBacca

CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Hi guys. i remebered being here during the beginning. i remember Sith_241 and Anakin_Skywalker_X being here. Anyways hello to all. Johnny here. Ready to move back to Riverside which is my hometown. Not for a few months but soon nonetheless. I hope to chat and meet with you sometime soon. I am currently in San Diego, but ready to return an dbe closer to DL, LV, Hollywood, and the parents.

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hi Johnny! :)

5. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Hey Johnny,

Anakin aka Brandon, moved onto other things (including a move to LA) but we're glad to have another former member coming back soon!

6. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Howdy Johnny!! nice to have you back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.