main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Title: Restoring Order
    Author: Jaya Solo
    Timeframe: After Changing an Order; AU of RotS
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala and miscellaneous other Jedi
    Genre: Siriwan, Anakin/Padmé, AU, one of those all-around fics
    Summary: Reconstructing the Jedi Order and a Republic may not be as easy as it seems.
    Notes: This one is also the fault of my muse, Jaina_Solo_15. It?s the sequel to Changing An Order. There is also a series of vignettes to read about the time in between the trilogies.

?I did not think it would be this difficult,? Padmé Skywalker spoke to the group. She was meeting with the new Chancellor, Bail Organa, and a group of other Loyalists. It had been a week since Emperor Palpatine had been killed by the Jedi, and a week since the twins had been born. Since then Bail, the senators, and the Jedi had been busy trying to restore order to the galaxy.

?It may not be as difficult as you think,? Bail responded.

?The Separatists will eventually hear what we have to say,? Mon Mothma added.

?They have always been weak, and now that they have no leader, they will quickly see that they have no hope in the matter,? Giddean Danu said.

?I?m more concerned with the problem with the clone troops. If we cannot control them, then the galaxy will wind up in chaos,? Bail told the group. Since he had taken over the position of Chancellor a week ago, he and the rest of the senate had been devastated to learn that the clones would not heed his order to desist killing the Jedi.

?They need a leader,? Padmé whispered, her mind whirling with the possibilities. ?They have no one now, and they are just following their last orders.?

?But they will not follow Bail?s orders, so who?s will they?? Mon Mothma asked.

?Anakin?s,? Padmé responded resolutely. ?His troops have remained loyal to him. I have heard reports that several other squadrons of clone troops have refused to kill the Jedi. We just have to find those troopers and put them in charge of??

?Eliminating the rest,? Bail said in a low tone. They all hated the loss of life, even if it was a cloned life. ?In the meantime, we need the support of the Jedi and we need to begin recruiting and training troops so that the loss of the clone troops does not put us at a distinct disadvantage.? While the Separatists were weak, if they could gain control of the clones then they could win the war.

?Padmé, I would like for you to be the liaison between us and the Jedi. I am also going to form and advisory committee to help me make important decisions,? Bail said.

?But won?t that look like conspiracy?? Padmé asked.

?Only if the committee is made up of all like minded people,? Mon Mothma contributed.

?Exactly. This committee will contain loyalists, separatists, and impartial members of the senate. By creating this committee, this position will become less about the Chancellor and more about democracy.?

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I got first post on this story.

Edit: Great start :)

3. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Please tell me if you want to receive a PM after each update! :D

4. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Wonderful start to the sequel! It will be very interesting to see if they will suceed in stopping the clones from attacking Jedi, not to mention getting the Sepratists on their side again. At least the Republic is now in good hands. I can't wait for more, and please put me on the pm list. =D= =D=

5. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    yay for sequels!!!Great first post!!!please DO PM me!!~

6. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    this is looking good.

and yes, i'd like pm's

7. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Thanks for the PM, please keep them coming!

Nice little teaser for a start. Looking forward to watching this story unfold.

8. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    wonderful start=D= PM please[face_batting]

9. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Absolutely keep me on the PM list for this one. So interesting already. Can't wait to see where you go with this. Great Job!

10. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Great start, Jaya!

I can't wait to see Padme's plan for Anakin be put into action.

And need I have to ask? Please do put me on PM!:D

11. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Eek! Trouble on two fronts! :eek: At least some clones are listening to Anakin. However, that still leaves the rest. [face_worried]

Can't wait to see the rest of this! :D

12. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Great start, Master. Very action packed beginning. I can't wait to see more, of course. [face_batting]

13. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    This shall be interesting? [face_devil]

KT

14. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Great start, Jaya. I like that Anakin's troops remained loyal to him. In a strange way it reminds me of Vader and his troops.

I'm looking forward to seeing how everything comes together.

Please PM me when you update.

15. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    yah sequel hip hip hurray

was kinda hopin for obi and siri in there lol nothin like ani and obi teasing each other lol

yes less chancellor more governing party glad some troops are still loyal and can help

Snow

16. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Ooh good start Jaya

I would like a PM please!

17. Jedi_Stella

Jedi_Stella Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2006
    Great start Jaya, so full of possibilities... Please, pm me when you update.

18. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Yay, you started it!! Ooo,interesting...
    I would like to request a PM, please? [face_batting]
    Great start! :D

19. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Sorry I'm late - I got interrupted halfway through last night. The clones haven't ceased fire against the Jedi? Ouches. I wonder how many Jedi are left.

Heck yeah, I want PM's.

20. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Woohoo!! The sequel has arrived! I am thrilled beyond belief! :D

And I can see that you have already started weaving the plot. Everyone is getting into position and preparing for the uphill struggle they are surely going to face. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time.

Thanks for the PM - and yes, please keep me on the list. I wouldn't want to miss a single update, Jaya!

So glad the sequel is here! [:D]

21. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, I like the start, and now I?m really curies to see how this will go.

Please keep/put me on the pm list and I can?t wait for more.

22. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Ah awesome so far I hope the next post is a bit longer though!

23. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Thank you for sending me the PM! Please do continue to do the same in the future. Right off the bat you have been able to give us a glimpse on a galaxy that is still trying to come out of the quagmire that Palpatine left behind him. I also feel about all of the loss of life that the Senators are talking about. I mean even clones are beings after all. Great start to the sequel![face_peace]

24. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    All right! *rubs hands together* Let's get this party started! Oh, and keep me on that PM list.

25. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    Nice start=D=!!! I wonder what is going to happen next. [face_thinking] please PM me

D.Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.