main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    I am glad the sequel is up.

2. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Well, the first post was a little on the short side, but it's nice to see that the sequel is up.

Looking forward to reading more.

3. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    YAY!!! Thank you for the pm I can't wait to read more!

4. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    I just read this story's prequel... and wow, absolutely amazing. Now you've got an awesome sequel! :) I can't wait to see what happens next, and how the gang will handle rebuilding everything after Palpy's wrath...

5. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    The sequel is up! :D You know I love it.

Now Jaina and I just have to convince you to expand it in to a series, hopefully one that keeps on going... Like the Green Eyes Series... [face_devil]

*quickly looks like an innocent little padawan* [face_batting]

~Misha

6. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    You know how long this one is already? Jaya'll kill me if I suggest a sequel now. ;)

And wading through that much writing is difficult. :p

KT

7. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002

Hey, I've been rooting for a trilogy since she started the first one. But she threatened to force choke me any time I even mentioned the word "sequel" so I figured I'd let her get halfway through this one before I started bugging her about the next one. [face_mischief]

Oh? What, Master? I'm sorry...you thought you heard some of us talking? I have no idea what you could possibly mean. O:) [face_batting]

8. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    whoo hoo!!!!

yay for sequel!

put me on the PM list for this please!

9. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yes, yes, you all like to annoy me about writing sequels to this one. But let me finish it first, okay? It's already almsot 50 pages! :p And it's no where being done. :rolleyes:

And be good padawans and keep the chatter to a minimum so we don't scare off new readers. [face_batting]

10. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    =D= Great start!

I enjoyed the other fic a lot, so i'm very much looking forward to this one :D .. plz add me to ur pm list :)

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Restoring Order PM List: (thus far)

jacen200015
    LilyHobbitJedi
    kenobiwanobi
    Kidan
    princess_of_naboo
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    FitJedi
    AP4EVER
    Daenarrah
    Diamond_Revelation
    Jedi_Stella
    queenberuthiel
    ZebulaNebula
    VA_Parky
    Star_Angel
    Mr_Dagobah
    Jaira
    DarthJaded
    MarcusDade
    Veloz

12. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    I like this!

Can I be on the PM list?

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Don't forget to read the story before this one. ;) The link is in the first post. :) In case you haven't read it of course.

14. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    jacen200015
    I got first post on this story.
    Yep!

Edit: Great start
    Why thank you. :)

LilyHobbitJedi
    Wonderful start to the sequel!
    Thanks. :)

It will be very interesting to see if they will suceed in stopping the clones from attacking Jedi, not to mention getting the Sepratists on their side again.
    [face_batting]

At least the Republic is now in good hands. I can't wait for more, and please put me on the pm list.
    Or are they? [face_worried]

kenobiwanobi
    yay for sequels!!!Great first post!!!please DO PM me!!~
    Glad you?re excited about it!

Kidan
    this is looking good.
    Thanks! :)

princess_of_naboo
    Nice little teaser for a start. Looking forward to watching this story unfold.
    Meh, I do short posts. That?s my normal posting style. Plus I?m not quite sure where this is going. I have it mostly mapped out, but I have 50 pages and there are bound to be more. No idea of how long it?ll be!

PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    wonderful start
    Thanks!

FitJedi
    Absolutely keep me on the PM list for this one. So interesting already.
    Really? :confused: Hehe.

Can't wait to see where you go with this.
    Me too! ;)

Great Job!
    Thanks!

[color=]AP4EVER[/color]
    Great start, Jaya!
    Thanks!

I can't wait to see Padme's plan for Anakin be put into action.
    :)

And need I have to ask? Please do put me on PM!
    Yes. The mods say so. :p

JediStarMoonstruck
    Eek! Trouble on two fronts!
    What, you thought this would be easy? [face_batting] I couldn?t make it so.

At least some clones are listening to Anakin. However, that still leaves the rest.
    Yes, not everyone thinks he?s the best thing to hit the Council.

Can't wait to see the rest of this!
    Thanks!

Jaina_Solo_15
    Great start, Master. Very action packed beginning. I can't wait to see more, of course.
    Sarcasm suits you well. :p Hehe. I?ll write more and send it to you some day.

Hey, I've been rooting for a trilogy since she started the first one. But she threatened to force choke me any time I even mentioned the word "sequel" so I figured I'd let her get halfway through this one before I started bugging her about the next one.
    Hush you. :p We?ll see where this one ends before we talk about a third story. It?s like 50 pages right now. I?ll try to wrap it up by 100 if not before that. :p

Killik_Twilight
    This shall be interesting?
    Hush you. ;)

You know how long this one is already? Jaya'll kill me if I suggest a sequel now.
    Good boy.

And wading through that much writing is difficult.
    So you don?t want to read the rest ahead of time? O:)

Daenarrah
    Great start, Jaya. I like that Anakin's troops remained loyal to him. In a strange way it reminds me of Vader and his troops.
    Exactly!

I'm looking forward to seeing how everything comes together.
    Me too sadly! Hopefully I can weave it all together soon.

timerift22
    yah sequel hip hip hurray
    :)

was kinda hopin for obi and siri in there lol nothin like ani and obi teasing each other lol
    They get a LOT of screen time. :)

yes less chancellor more governing party glad some troops are still loyal and can help
    Yeah, Bail makes a lot of changes.

Diamond_Revelation
    Ooh good start Jaya
    Thanks! Glad to see you?re enjoying it!

Jedi_Stella
    Great start Jaya, so full of possibilities...
    Yes, and they all confuse me! I have too many plot bunnies running around! ;)

queenberuthiel[

15. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?I cannot condone allowing them to continue their relationship!? Shaak Ti adamantly told the assembled group of Jedi. Sadly, there were not many left. Since the mass slaughter of the Jedi, Siri Tachi had been promoted to Master, and now she served along with the surviving Council members: Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Shaak Ti.

Anakin felt his anger rise, but instead of lashing out, he sat back and listened. He knew that revealing his relationship would be difficult? but not this difficult. Although many of the dissenting voices on the Council were now gone, there was still a very vocal member of the Council. And she wanted to be heard. Thankfully Anakin realized that Obi-Wan, Siri, and Yoda were all on his side, which helped him keep his cool.

?Master Yoda, how can you allow these attachments to continue? Anakin has obviously been distracted by his wife and now children and look at how closely we have come to the extinction of the Order? And now we have to rebuild the Order and take back control of the galaxy from the clones. We need all of our Jedi to not be distracted,? Shaak Ti continued. Shaak Ti had never approved of attachments for Jedi, even attachments to padawans. She often cited her lack of attachment to her padawans as the reason she did not fall apart when they died. Shaak Ti had lost almost as much as everyone else in the room, but she appeared to be unfazed by it.

?Distraction has not prevented Anakin from performing his duty,? Obi-Wan reminded her. ?He did his duty, even though he was keeping an immense secret. I know that it was hard for Siri and me to be so far apart and constantly facing danger but knowing that we were there for each other helped us. I can only assume that Anakin?s distractions will lessen now that he no longer has the burden of keeping his secret.?

?And we still need all the Jedi we can get, and Obi-Wan and I decided to leave the Order after the war if we were forced to choose between our relationship and the Order,? Siri threatened.

?So you would leave us in our greatest time of need?? Shaak Ti asked.

?If we were forced to,? Siri replied, her face a stony mask. ?Anakin will be fine.?

?But now he has children. How can they not distract him?? Shaak Ti responded.

?They will,? Anakin commented softly. ?As will Padmé, but that does not mean that I will fail to perform my duty as a Jedi.?

?Changed the galaxy has,? Yoda reminded Shaak Ti. ?Fail to change with it and the Jedi will fall.?

?I think we?ve failed to see how greatly Palpatine has manipulated this entire situation,? Anakin spoke. ?He revealed to me that it was possible to create life through the Force? using the Dark Side. It might even be possible that either he or his master created me. So you could say I?m not normal, nor will my actions as a Jedi ever be normal. And I?m sure my children won?t be normal little Jedi. We?ve suffered so much loss, and I know it must be hard to face so much change, but we must stand together and not let our differences continue to divide us.?

?Wise words young Skywalker.?

?Thank you, Master Yoda. I know that I?ve done many stupid things in my life, and that I?ve been too confident in my abilities before, but I?m determined to do better now. I have my wife and children to think about. I want the Order to still be around when they grow up, and I want them to know their parents. If it were up to me, I would leave the Order now with my children and raise them to be a different kind of Jedi, but that is not best for the galaxy. The galaxy needs us to not be divided,? Anakin told her.

Obi-Wan and Siri smiled at Anakin. Becoming a father had matured him greatly, or perhaps it was the lack of sleep he received from two newborns. ?We would also leave the Order to start our family, but I agree that the galaxy needs the Jedi,? Obi-Wan said. ?The clones are in chaos, and they are continuing to kill our numbers. If we do not stand firm and together, then a melee will happen.?

?Palpatine has left a very

16. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Teehee, I still like this one. :)

*glares at Shaak Ti* Silly old Jedi. Change, you must!

:D

KT

17. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    I have been waiting all day for this post and you didn't disappoint. :D
    My favorite part was when Obi was thinking that Anakin had matured because he was now a father or was it because of lack of sleep? :p
    All in all a great post.

18. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I knew it! I knew someone would disapprove of Anakin's relationship. :p Glad she is outnumbered.

Uh...Yoda? Obi-Wan and Siri are not babymakers. :p Don't treat them like that (at least, that's how I saw his comment!).

I realize there are not many Jedi left, but...sheesh, that's a bit much. :p

Very glad to see the Republic not push their way into Jedi business.

19. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006

?Many we have lost. Attachments, forbidden always they have not been. Little Jedi, they create. More Jedi, we need. Change my decision, I will not. Allowed, attachments are.?

[face_laugh] ?Little Jedi?, well, I guess that it's one way to see it.

And Shaak Ti :rolleyes:, I feel sorry for her Padawan?s. And I also feel for Bail and his wife:( I hope that they?ll get a child soon but not Leia[face_not_talking].

20. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I just love this story with each passing addition. Shaak Ti needs to stop living in the past and embrace the future. I love it how Siri is now on the Council and how they refuse to be seperated now. And Yoda, I'm still so glad he realized that attachments are good. Wonderful update, and thanks for the pm! =D= =D=

21. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Ha ha, Yoda and his Jedi babies. He's just going to keep presuring Obi-Wan and Siri, isn't he? :p

Great update!

22. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    I waited all day for this post and since you never disappiont I got on my computer at the first available moment,...and here it was another wonderful post..cant wait til next monday!!

23. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! an update, my day is now complete[face_dancing] :p I still can`t believe Palpatine is dead so now I`m wondering who the villian will be? [face_thinking] I can`t wait to see what happens to Shaak Ti and her senseless views and please tell me that Siri and Obi will have a little one soon.[face_praying]

D.Jaded:-B O:)

24. Jedi_Stella

Jedi_Stella Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2006
    Great update, Jaya! Your fic is the only place I can stand Anakin showing maturity... Shame on you, Shaak Ti! Good thing Yoda supports attachments now. He knows better than expel so many Jedis in such difficult times. I only felt sorry for Bail and his wife. Do you plan to give them a child?

25. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Lovely update=D=

Looking forward to more soon[face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.