main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    The "little Jedi" line is funny because it's true. Besides, the Jedi would likely make better parents than many non-Jedi because of their training. Lol that Shaak Ti's the conservative one on the council ... I'd not have pegged her that way.

2. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    so i guess ani will stay around and obi and siri will probably be off on a mission to search for "good" clones or something? lol i bet some babymaking gets in the works during the downtime during flights and such? lol

more soon please snow

3. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    *glares at Shaak Ti - who I really like - and fight the urge to somehow smack her* Yeesh, she really needs to get with the times. Good thing she's outvoted here. I like seeing Yoda being on the side of well, everyone else.

Wise move on Bail's part regarding the Jedi. And Padmé's the perfect candidate.

Thanks for the PM. This was a great chapter.

4. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    I liked how Anakin is actively fighting against his natural urge to be a whiney jerk...

as for Shak Ti - [face_beatup]

Great post Jaya!

5. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    *sneaks in*

I haven't reviewed since halfway through the previous story. I feel so bad. Would you mind adding me to the PM list?

I like how you've developed this AU thus far. You're showing the complexities of the characters and the challenges they have to face in rebuilding the Republic.

I look forward to reading more. (And especially the "little Jedi" known as Luke and Leia - and any of Kenobi's children, if they appear.)

6. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Finally Anakins relationship is all out in the open! I loved Bails plans. I am so glad that he is trying to get the Jedi's support even though there are so few left! I can see that Leia's relationship with Anakin might cause some trouble when she grows up and discovers boys!! ;)

Great update Jaya - I look forward to the next one

Thanks for the PM

7. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Hey! * Pout * You didn't tell me you started! * un-pout *

Great start. Shak-ti :p there's always got to be one fly in the ointment. ;)

8. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Shaak Ti needs to relax a bit. There should be no picking on my favorite Jedi couples!! [face_shame_on_you] ;) But it was refreshing to see Anakin handle it so calmly - and Obi-wan and Siri were there to back him up which was a wonderfully nice touch! [face_love]

Good to see Bail striving to work WITH the Jedi - with no ulterior motives. At least, I hope not!! [face_thinking] They need to be as united as possible - the Galaxy is in shambles!! And Padme is the perfect representative for that sort of thing.

Another fantastic update, Jaya! Can't wait to see where you take us next. This story is going to be so much fun - I love AU's!

9. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I liked the last story, this new one has me interested. Good point on the clones killing of the Jedi even despite the death of Palpy.

10. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Btw guys, the fan fiction awards are coming up. You can find otu more about them in the Fan Fiction Awards thread. :) I'm the Before the Saga host! :D

11. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?I cannot condone allowing them to continue their relationship!? Shaak Ti adamantly told the assembled group of Jedi.

:eek: I'm shocked! I would've thought she'd be one of the few to condone A&P's relationship.

Thankfully Anakin realized that Obi-Wan, Siri, and Yoda were all on his side, which helped him keep his cool.

But how much? I know that If I were in his shoes, it'd be taking all my will power to refrain from cursing ole' Shaak.

Anakin has obviously been distracted by his wife and now children and look at how closely we have come to the extinction of the Order?

That wasn't his fault! Last time I checked, he still served the Republic and the Jedi with valor while maintaining a secret marriage. If he was 'distracted', it was at most, minimal.

Though, if you keep pushing him, he just might not serve... period. Because the only thing that's driving him to distraction is this 'trial'.

?Distraction has not prevented Anakin from performing his duty,? Obi-Wan reminded her.

I rest my case.

"Obi-Wan and I decided to leave the Order after the war if we were forced to choose between our relationship and the Order,? Siri threatened.

And do any of them really think Anakin would choose anything over his family?

?Many we have lost. Attachments, forbidden always they have not been. Little Jedi, they create. More Jedi, we need. Change my decision, I will not. Allowed, attachments are.?

Any objections?...None? I'm sure someone wishes to make an appointment with the Gimmer Stick of Death.[face_skull]

"...if you ever need anyone to babysit? well, my wife and I would love to watch them. She wants children so badly.? Bail sighed

I wonder how much they'll want children after having to edure those two.[face_mischief]

Marvelous post, Jaya. Can't wait to read more.:D

12. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    Very well done. I am glad Siri spoke up and said what she said.

13. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Oooh! Master, I just had an idea relating to Leia... I know she won't be old enough in this story, (but maybe in future stories... [face_batting]) but it would be amusing to see Leia use something like Jaina's force slaps sometime...

I have no idea why that sprung into my head... :confused:

Anyways, I love it (of course) And Congrats on Hosting the Before awards! [:D]

~Misha

14. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    This is definitly starting off well. I loved Changing an Order (which I just finished reading) and this looks like it is going to be just as good. I'm glad Bail was chosen as Chancellor--I like him and I think he's a great choice. I love Yoda's reference to making "Little Jedi." I thought it was hilarious in Changing an Order when he was "scolding" Obi-Wan for not marrying Siri and creating Little Jedi.

Since I have only read a few JA books, I am just wondering if Obi-Wan and Siri as a couple is canon on not. Could you tell me?

Also, please put me on the PM list for updates!

Can't wait for more!

15. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Anakin has definitely grown up in the ways of his thinking. Glad Yoda is letting attachment into the order. Great update!

16. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    I wonder where this will lead... hmmm.

But don't make Luke too level headed, Luke had quite a temper before he went through all that Jedi training. And Leia's temperment is close to Padme's. Neither Anakin nor Luke would have been able to stand politics.

17. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Well, I'm not surprised that there will be some Jedi that wouldn't want to change. It's just a normal reaction, considering that this is supposed to be such a sudden change for many who have lived by the Jedi code for all their lives. I also really felt for poor Bail. He did make an exceptional father. So, here's to hoping that Bail and his wife are also blessed with the pitter patter of little feet. Great chapter and update soon![face_peace]

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Killik_Twilight
    Teehee, I still like this one.
    Well, that?s good. :p There?s still lots to write and read.

*glares at Shaak Ti* Silly old Jedi. Change, you must!
    She doesn?t have to get married or fall in love or anything. Eventually, those unwilling to change die out.

queenberuthiel
    I have been waiting all day for this post and you didn't disappoint.
    [face_blush] Wow! You have no idea of how happy that comment made me! I was just so shocked and flattered that you like the story that much!

My favorite part was when Obi was thinking that Anakin had matured because he was now a father or was it because of lack of sleep?
    Mine too. I loved that line. :)

All in all a great post.
    Thanks!

JediStarMoonstruck
    I knew it! I knew someone would disapprove of Anakin's relationship.
    Of course. Couldn?t let it be easy for them or anything. :p

Glad she is outnumbered.
    Uh...Yoda? Obi-Wan and Siri are not babymakers. Don't treat them like that (at least, that's how I saw his comment!).

Hehe. He doesn?t see them as baby makers. He probably misses the wee ones in the Temple. He?s seen so much death and babies are such a joy (well, except when they?re crying ;) ) to be around.

I realize there are not many Jedi left, but...sheesh, that's a bit much.
    [face_batting]

Very glad to see the Republic not push their way into Jedi business.
    Well, it goes both ways. I?ve been reading in a Clone Wars novel where the Jedi were just seen as the police force of the Republic. They have to repair that image too.

Star_Angel
    ?Many we have lost. Attachments, forbidden always they have not been. Little Jedi, they create. More Jedi, we need. Change my decision, I will not. Allowed, attachments are.?
    ?Little Jedi?, well, I guess that it's one way to see it.

Heh. Well, Anakin?s attachment brought about children? why not more? [face_batting]

And Shaak Ti , I feel sorry for her Padawan?s.
    Yeah, I was a little saddened to read that part in her wikipedia article about her padawans.

And I also feel for Bail and his wife I hope that they?ll get a child soon but not Leia .
    No, not Leia.

LilyHobbitJedi
    I just love this story with each passing addition.
    [face_blush] Thanks.

Shaak Ti needs to stop living in the past and embrace the future.
    Ya think?

I love it how Siri is now on the Council and how they refuse to be seperated now. And Yoda, I'm still so glad he realized that attachments are good. Wonderful update, and thanks for the pm!
    :D I think Yoda realized they weren?t keeping up with the galaxy very well toward the end. Notice how he never told Luke all of those attachment rules or anything?

princess_of_naboo
    Ha ha, Yoda and his Jedi babies. He's just going to keep presuring Obi-Wan and Siri, isn't he?
    Maybe he?s had a vision. ;) Or maybe he?ll pressure everyone.

Great update!
    Thanks.

kenobiwanobi
    I waited all day for this post and since you never disappiont I got on my computer at the first available moment,...and here it was another wonderful post..cant wait til next monday!!
    :eek: [face_blush] Wow! That?s such a nice compliment!

DarthJaded
    Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! an update, my day is now complete
    [face_blush] Thanks.

I still can`t believe Palpatine is dead so now I`m wondering who the villian will be?
    [face_batting]

I can`t wait to see what happens to Shaak Ti and her senseless views and please tell me that Siri and Obi will have a little one soon.
    Not telling. [face_batting]

Jedi_Stella
    Great update, Jaya! Your fic is the only place I can stand Anakin showing maturity...
    Heh, that?s quite a compliment. :)

Shame on you, Shaak Ti! Good thing Yoda supports attachment

19. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?A bonding ceremony!? Padmé heard a voice loudly cry out from inside the Council chambers.

?Continue this discussion we will later. See to our visitor first, we will,? Yoda told the group before summoning Padmé in.

?Master Jedi,? Padmé greeted them, adding a respectful bow as she addressed them. ?The Chancellor has asked me to be the liaison between him and the Jedi Council.?

?What do you mean by liaison?? Shaak Ti asked in a malevolent voice. It seemed that she had taken up Mace?s negative voice on the Council since the mass slaughter had happened.

?He wishes for me to inform you of his suggestions, and to hear your advice on military matters,? Padmé replied in a diplomatic voice.

?What are the wishes of the Chancellor?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Please be seated, Padmé,? Siri said before Padmé could answer. While it was unheard of to ask a visitor to be seated in the Council chambers, it seemed ridiculous to leave that many seats empty, especially when the guest had given birth to twins barely a week ago.

?Thank you, Master Tachi.? Padmé gave her a warm smile as she used her new title. ?Given our current status with the war, the Chancellor wishes to? rectify the situation with the rogue clones as soon as possible. He also wishes that we begin training a new military force to make up for the lack of clones since many of them have not heeded his orders.?

?So the Chancellor thinks that we will need the extra troops?? Obi-Wan asked. He had been hoping that the war would end soon and that they would no longer need troops of any kind.

?Unfortunately; I think he sees the need for them, at least for the meantime. He has asked that you appoint Jedi Skywalker to oversee the training of these new troops as well as being the figurehead for the military.?

?How convenient for you,? Shaak Ti commented harshly.

?Yes, the Chancellor did want to make sure that Anakin was near his children, but that was only one reason of many for asking that Anakin head up the military. He has the experience as well as the leadership qualities that are needed to be the figure head. He just hoped that he would be willing to keep out of some of the action for the good of the Republic,? Padmé replied crisply.

?The new Chancellor seems to be following in the footsteps of our previous Chancellor; wanting say in Jedi matters and putting so much weight on Skywalker,? Shaak Ti said.

?Except this time the Chancellor hasn?t been manipulating me for years nor do I sense that either side of this matter will be using me to spy on the other,? Anakin replied. ?It is a lot of weight for the Chancellor to ask this of me, but it will be an interesting opportunity. And allowing myself to stay here to help train would also allow me to help train some of the younger Jedi. But that is of course if it is the Council?s wishes.? Anakin smiled and looked toward the rest of the group for approval.

?Better you than me,? Obi-Wan joked and the tension in the room was broken by gentle laughter. ?I think it is a good idea, even if I do not approve of forming a new army. How can we keep the peace by continuing a war??

?It?s not that we?re continuing the war, Master; we?re trying to end it as peacefully as possible. The clones will not stop until all of the Jedi have been eliminated. Some of them have not followed the last order of Palpatine and flat out refused to kill the Jedi with them while others have heeded the order made by Chancellor Organa. We need these troops to stop the renegade troops from causing any more damage and to keep them out of the hands of the Separatists. I suspect they will crumble soon without a strong leader, but we need to eliminate the prospect of the other side gaining too much power. The Republic is at a crossroads, now and realistically, the tide could turn either way,? Anakin wisely said.

?And the point of training more troops is?? Obi-Wan asked, still doubting the need for more troops.

?Well, the troops can help keep the peace. We can only do so much now to reinforce the laws considering t

20. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    good post...I can't wait for more!

And as to your reply to my post....you're very welcome!~

21. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Nice ... Padme adressing the council was sweet. "Senator Skywalker" ... sweet. Uh oh, Siri and Obi are worried. And Shaak Ti is acting like a nun.

22. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Noooo!! The Force can't turn on them - what would I do without my Siri-wan fix??? [face_worried]

All right, Jaya! I have gone a couple posts without mentioning my infamous catch phrase, but I see I may need to use it now. Repeat after me:

Mischief... Mischief... I will even include the icon to drive my point home: [face_mischief]

As always, this was a great post. The plot is slowly unfolding and I am already anxiously awaiting the next update. Where in the world are you going to take us next? I can't wait to find out!

Two thumbs way up!

23. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Looking forward to this bonding ceremony!

24. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Good post and thanks for the PM=D= [face_love] [face_dancing] [:D]

25. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm sure the Force will allow Obi-Wan and Siri's relationship. If it wasn't, wouldn't something have happened long before now?

*threatens mass murder with the Sun Crusher should it not happen* [face_devil]

Hopefully, the bonding ceremony will shut Shaak Ti up. [face_devil] Get over it!! [face_shame_on_you]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.