main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romola1138

Romola1138 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2007
    Great update!

2. Sen_Padme_Amidala

Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh Jaya, I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother died. No need to rush and update, I understand. Take all the time you need. I'll add you to my prayers.

P.S. Congrats on finishing the story.

3. Romola1138

Oct 27, 2007
    Jaya Solo, I'm so sorry for your loss! My htoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    P.S.: I was in a hurry when I wrote my reply so that I didn't see your last post...

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Jaya, I am so sorry for your loss. [:D] Take your time updating, we will be here.

5. all_othr_nams_tkn

all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2007
    can you add me to the PM list please?

6. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    I am very sorry for your loss, Jaya. I wish you and your family well during this hard time.

~Lexie Kenobi

7. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Hey Jaya! Great chapter! You've reminded me of exactly why I loved Padme so much in the first two films - she is so strong and yet incredibly diplomatic. It's a delicate balance to achieve but you did it perfectly. I also like the way you're illustrating the continued changes of the Jedi - the conversation between Valin and Yoda was wonderful!! If only it had really been like that! :_|

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if you'll be seeing much of me around here. As you can see in my sig, my hubby and I are expecting our first baby next month, so my life is not going to be my own here very soon. I just didn't want you to think I disappeared due to disinterest - because I love your story! If I ever find some free time, I'll drop in whenever I can and check on our favorite heroes.

[:D] Thanks for being patient w/ me and for the hours and hours of enjoyment you've given me through your wonderful stories.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, hon - I completely missed the sad news about your grandmother. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

8. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Thanks for all of the support, guys. It really means a lot to me. :)

Just so you know, this week I have to play catch up on my assignments from this week and last week, and then next week is finals (but I only have one! Woo!) In theory, if I don't get a post up this week, there will at least be one next week. :)

Thanks again for the support and understanding.

9. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    I just wanted to extend my sympathies over your grandmother. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Can't wait for the update though.

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    VaderLVR64
    That Padme sure has spirit! And I'm loving Siri too.
    :D Thanks! They're fun to play with (especially when Padme's not a push-over!

?Trained by your father, you were. Knight of the Republic, are you?? Master Yoda asked.
    Caught off guard, Valin paused. His bravado had faded as he had toured the Temple. He had come to Coruscant so sure of himself, so completely sure that he had completed his training, but now that he had toured the Temple and felt the Force flowing around and through him more thoroughly, he could tell he had so much more to learn.
    ?I am not. I still have so much to learn, but how can I when I have a wife and unborn child along the way? I have a job on Corellia, a life, a family. How does all of that fit in with being a Jedi??
    Master Yoda slowly hobbled around the room, deep in thought. ?Know, I do not. Before, a chose we always forced, but gotten us, where has it? Decimated, our Order is. Knights dead, secrets left and right. Relationships, hidden from us they have been, but remained they did. Explore with us, will you??
    ?You're asking me to join the Jedi and figure it out as we go along??
    ?Yes. Secrets and lies, done nothing but harm to us have they. A Jedi Padawan you will be. Complete your father's training, I shall.?
    ?You'd train me??
    ?Yes. A great Jedi, you will be.?
    ?Like my father before me??
    ?Yes. Much of him, I see in you. Your crechling, I will too.?
    Loved it!

Thanks!

Jedi_Scribe
    Great update!
    If that doesn't sound like 'Restoring Order' I don't know what does.

:) It's like I planned it that way or something. ;) (In reality, I think I sorta knew where this was going when I started writing and then posted it. Hehe.)

shookie
    Very nice update left me needing more. Can't wait for the next
    Thanks!

ZebulaNebula,
    So Padme is up and around ... I hope she doesn't strain herself too much. So Valin will continue his training under Yoda ... awesomeness.
    Hehe. I'm full of surprises! (I even surprise myself with a few... like Valin. ;) )

Veloz
    Wonderful update and surprisingly, nothing evil hapened i get the feeling ur gonna torture us sooner rather than later but i guess we'll see
    [face_batting] [face_whistling]

Scout slumped in her chair but managed a weary smile. ?Just don't make me babysit all the time, okay??
    ?That's Obi-Wan's job,? Siri reminded her. ?He gets to care for her after I give birth. It's only fair.?
    So Obi will be the nanny? i dont expect anything less, specially if Siri has anything to say about it

Heh. I'm sure Siri will be swearing other things by the time the pregnancy is over. ;)

Padmé confidently strode into the room, the Jedi following mere steps behind her. She took her seat and gave everyone a cool stare, careful not to let her gaze turn too icy.
    ?Thank you for returning to the negotiations,? Padmé called out, her voice temporarily deepened by the healing so much that she sounded like she had when Obi-Wan first met her. The lone Neimoidian allowed to attend the meeting shuddered slightly at the change in her voice. There would be little pity on her part for the actions of his people.
    Padme's all business, good to see she feels well enough...but ur evil! something will go wrong soon i bet! just cause u love to torture us

[face_batting] I liked adding in her ?scary? voice from when she was a queen. ;)

When she was well away from the negotiation room, her fatigue started to show. She made it back to their quarters before almost collapsing onto the couch. Whie quickly offered her water, but she gave him a quizzical look. He blushed, took a sip, and declared that the water was safe for her. Padmé laughed mirthfully and offered him a smile that told him everything was fine with her.
    Whie is too cute

Hehe. He is cute. :)

Padmé raised an eyebrow to Obi-Wan. He h

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?The offer is not acceptable! We withdraw our offer to rejoin the Republic!? Poggle the Lesser loudly exclaimed.

?If that is your choice, we accept your offer, but be advised that if your factories continue to produce great quantities of droids, sell them to organizations in great numbers, and continue to encourage aggressions, it will be seen as an action of war, and will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.? Padmé's words were accentuated by the deep tone to her voice and any sane being would have reconsidered the decision, but Poggle remained unmoved.

To Padmé's relief, the rest of the assembled beings accepted the terms of the treaty and all signed the document. Padmé explained that she expected that everyone would begin the changes agreed upon immediately before she dismissed them.

?Rune Haako, may I have a word?? Padmé asked as everyone was gathering to leave.

?Yes, of course, Senator Skywalker,? Haako answered.

After everyone had left, Padmé asked how the investigation was going.

?We are conducting our investigation on Gunray and his associates. It appears as though he decided he no longer needed my assistance in his advising process. I am sure that is why he committed such a desperate act. Is there a specific punishment you would require for his actions?? Haako asked.

Slightly taken aback by the question, Padmé paused before she answered. ?I believe any punishments will be left up to your discretion as well as that of your government. The senate would like to learn the outcome of your decision though.?

The weary Padmé and the Jedi gathered their belongings and began to shuffle off to their quarters to prepare for their departure. They had barely left the room when they were met by a Jedi running at top speeds.

Padmé looked up, astonished to see her husband there. She broke from her normal diplomatic austerity and gave her husband a hug.

?I was so worried. What happened? Are you all right?? Anakin asked in one breath.

?I'm fine,? Padmé mumbled into his shoulder. She pulled away slightly to explain what happened. ?I was poisoned by the Neimoidians. Obi-Wan, Whie, and Macy noticed I was passed out during a meditation and came to my rescue. I'm fine now.?

Anakin glanced toward Obi-Wan who nodded slightly to confirm her story.

?I had a bad feeling about this meeting and left soon after I talked with you. Senator Bel Iblis whisked us here on his ship. He's here to assist with the negotiations.?

Padmé smiled and gently broke free of her husband's loving embrace. ?Thank you for coming, Garm, but we just finished our negotiations.? She pulled out a datapad and extended it to Bel Iblis. ?You can read the treaty if you wish.?

?I'm glad to see you're unharmed, Padmé,? Garm said as he took the datapad from her. ?I take it you ran this by Bail first??

?Yes, we can't do anything official without the permission of the senate. If you'll join us, we can retire to our quarters,? Padmé suggested. Bel Iblis smiled at the vague mention Padmé gave at the speech from the Neimoidians from over a decade ago.

?What happened to the Neimoidians?? Anakin asked as they walked.

?Rune Haako is now in charge of the group, and their punishments,? Padmé replied nonchalantly.

?Really. So will Nute Gunray finally meet his demise?? Anakin whispered in a low voice.

?We will see,? Padmé replied.

Whie tugged at Anakin's sleeve before they entered the residence. ?Master, I need to talk to you.?

?Whie, we'll talk about it later.?

?But Master, I have to tell you...?

?Later. There's plenty of time to talk.?

Whie sighed and entered the quarters behind the rest of the group. He wanted to tell Anakin and Padmé about the baby, but it seemed he would have to wait a little longer to do so.

-----

?But Master, I really need to talk to you,? Whie protested.

?Whie, it can wait until we get back to Coruscant. We've got to get Padmé back as quickly as possible, so we're going with Senator Bel Iblis to make sure that she gets this information to the sen

12. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Yay a new chapter. And yes, I re-read it, but it had been so long I forgot a lot and I knew I would enjoy it more if I remembered more of the details. I'm just like that. I've done it before. Besides, it's not a chore to re-read a good story!

Didn't Whie decide not to tell them about the baby?

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!

~Lexie Kenobi

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004

?I have no idea.? Obi-Wan massaged his temples. ?Teenagers are always hard to decipher.?

?Hey, I'm still a teenager,? Macy balked.

?I'm aware,? Obi-Wan said, deadpanned.

[face_laugh] Loved it! =D=

14. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Okay I too thought Whie had decided not to tell them about the baby. But I guess I need to re read myself because I can't remember if the baby made it or not. Any who nice update..

15. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Sorry, I probably didn't explain enough of his inner thought. He did decide to not tell them, but once Padme got better and Anakin arrived on scene, he decided it might be best to tell them then. But if you'll remember when C-3PO was trying to tell Han something and he kept ignoring him... well, I'm making a play at that. ;)

16. Romola1138

Oct 27, 2007
    Uh, I totally oversaw this great update...Now, I'm even more looking forward to read the next chapter...

17. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Poggle refusing to re-enter the Republic ... not good. I hope Rune Haako executes Gunray. Uh oh ... Whie wanting to tell Anakin about the baby. Does that mean that his or her fate is decided?

And it looks like Obi-Wan is about to knight Macy. Cool. I still wonder who this little Jedi-to-be that Siri's picking up is.

18. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Yay another update! [face_dancing] and a somewhat harmless one [face_thinking] i'm starting to worry here, ur gonna hit us with something bad soon, i just know it! [face_worried] [face_laugh]

Whie tugged at Anakin's sleeve before they entered the residence. ?Master, I need to talk to you.?
    Whie sighed and entered the quarters behind the rest of the group. He wanted to tell Anakin and Padmé about the baby, but it seemed he would have to wait a little longer to do so.

Tsss Anakin needs to be a more responsible Master to his padawan [face_not_talking]

?Whie, it can wait until we get back to Coruscant. We've got to get Padmé back as quickly as possible, so we're going with Senator Bel Iblis to make sure that she gets this information to the senate and do her report.?
    ?But Master, it won't take long.?
    ?Then it can wait. I'll see you when you return with Obi-Wan.?

Again, tsss [face_shame_on_you]

?Would you like to take us off?? Obi-Wan asked.
    Whie's eyes widened at the suggestion. He carefully grasped the yoke and shakily lifted the vessel off world.
    By the time they reached the point to enter hyperspace, Whie's anger had dissipated like Obi-Wan hoped.

Awww cute... good move by Obi Wan to try and cheer him up a bit =D=

?Are you excited to see Scout?? Macy asked.
    Whie glared in response before taking off to the sleeping quarters.
    ?What's with him?? Macy asked.
    ?I have no idea.? Obi-Wan massaged his temples. ?Teenagers are always hard to decipher.?

[face_laugh] too funny [face_laugh]

?So, I've been meaning to ask how you thought your training was going?? Obi-Wan asked, taking Macy by surprise.
    Macy bit her lower lip as she thought. ?Well, I've learned more combat with you and more negotiation skills... I guess it's been going well.?
    ?Is there any skill you think you've been lacking?? Obi-Wan asked.

Nice of Obi Wan to take the time for this, very cool :)

Loved this update :) i cant wait until next one...hopefully Siri and Obi Wan get together finally, and maybe just maybe, Anakin will finally listen to what his padawan has to say :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for the pm :D [face_peace]

19. Sen_Padme_Amidala

Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2007
    Anakin to the rescue!...well sort of. [:D]
    Poor Whie, but I do like the Han/3PO reference.

?I'm aware,? Obi-Wan said, deadpanned
    [face_laugh] Aww, poor Macy.

That was sweet to have Obi-Wan let Whie take off to get his mind off of Anakin, and to advise Macy on her knighthood. Havung her decide if she is ready is a good tactic.
    I'm sure that Siri and Obi will be happy to see each other after a long seporation[face_love] , and I can't wait to see who the next jedi-to-be is!

I am so happy that you are going to put Han in the next story!=D= I was just thinking that this story would be perfect(not to say that it wasn't) if Han made his entrance, and now that you have said that he will later, you have just made my day! You are so awsome, Jaya![face_praying] :D

20. Jedi_Scribe

Jedi_Scribe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007
    Excellent update :cool:

It's good to see that Padme was able to successfully complete the negotiations and secure the signed treaty, in spite of the assassination attempt. It was nice of Anakin to be so concerned, but I think he over-reacted a little to rush out there like that. It was interesting that he seemed to be so concerned with retribution on Gunray though - I guess those Sith tendencies of his aren't quite forgotten after all.
    I wonder why he gave his padawan the brush-off though...I would think that even though he was focused on his wife, he would recognize that Whie obviously has something important to say.

Obi-Wan, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine with his apprentice.

All in all, things are going too smoothly for everyone right now. [face_worried]

I sense a trap. [face_devil]

Or maybe the end of the story is near...?

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Just so you guys know, I wrote a holiday vignette called: The Legend of Lord Vader. It's a pretty sweet story that actually shows a softer side of Vader. I hope you'll check it out. ;)

22. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Macy's smart to realize she needs more time and training. :)

23. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Great Post, Jaya! And I do like how Macy isn't in a big rush to be knighted. I bet Obi likes it too--such a contrast to his last apprentice, no? *snickers quietly*

And I'm sorry for your loss, Jaya. :( [:D]

Merry Christmas, Master!

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    REALbluelightsaber
    Yay a new chapter. And yes, I re-read it, but it had been so long I forgot a lot and I knew I would enjoy it more if I remembered more of the details. I'm just like that. I've done it before. Besides, it's not a chore to re-read a good story!
    Ahhhh. Makes sense now. ;)

Didn't Whie decide not to tell them about the baby?
    He did, but since Padmé pulled through, he decided to tell them about the baby, or at least try to. ;)

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
    Thanks!

VaderLVR64
    Loved it!

Teehee. I like Obi-Wan. He's fun to write. ;)

shookie
    Okay I too thought Whie had decided not to tell them about the baby. But I guess I need to re read myself because I can't remember if the baby made it or not. Any who nice update..
    He had originally, but he decided to tell them once Padmé was better.

Romola1138
    Uh, I totally oversaw this great update...Now, I'm even more looking forward to read the next chapter...
    :D Doesn't seem like you overlooked it...

ZebulaNebula,
    Poggle refusing to re-enter the Republic ... not good. I hope Rune Haako executes Gunray. Uh oh ... Whie wanting to tell Anakin about the baby. Does that mean that his or her fate is decided?
    [face_whistling]

And it looks like Obi-Wan is about to knight Macy. Cool. I still wonder who this little Jedi-to-be that Siri's picking up is.
    Perhaps, perhaps not...

Veloz
    Yay another update! and a somewhat harmless one i'm starting to worry here, ur gonna hit us with something bad soon, i just know it!
    [face_batting]

Tsss Anakin needs to be a more responsible Master to his padawan

Hehe. He'll never learn. ;)

?Whie, it can wait until we get back to Coruscant. We've got to get Padmé back as quickly as possible, so we're going with Senator Bel Iblis to make sure that she gets this information to the senate and do her report.?
    ?But Master, it won't take long.?
    ?Then it can wait. I'll see you when you return with Obi-Wan.?
    Again, tsss

Hehe.

?Would you like to take us off?? Obi-Wan asked.
    Whie's eyes widened at the suggestion. He carefully grasped the yoke and shakily lifted the vessel off world.
    By the time they reached the point to enter hyperspace, Whie's anger had dissipated like Obi-Wan hoped.
    Awww cute... good move by Obi Wan to try and cheer him up a bit

:D Obi's a keeper. ;)

too funny

:D Waaay too much fun with that line. ;)

?So, I've been meaning to ask how you thought your training was going?? Obi-Wan asked, taking Macy by surprise.
    Macy bit her lower lip as she thought. ?Well, I've learned more combat with you and more negotiation skills... I guess it's been going well.?
    ?Is there any skill you think you've been lacking?? Obi-Wan asked.
    Nice of Obi Wan to take the time for this, very cool

He's probably not too s

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?What's clogging your engine?? Macy asked Whie later that day.

?Nothing. Well... it's private. I need to talk to Master Skywalker about it.? Whie brushed her off.

?Oh. Ooooh... maybe you can talk to Master Tachi-Kenobi about it?? Macy suggested, assuming it was guy stuff.

?No, it's just for Master Skywalker to know about. He just blew me off before we left. I don't understand adults,? Whie huffed.

?He was probably eager to be with Padmé,? Macy suggested.

?I know but...?

?He should have made a little time for you before we left. Can what you wanted to tell him wait until you get back to Coruscant?? Macy asked. ?Otherwise, you can always call him on the comm and tell him what you needed to tell him.

?I don't think that's the best way to tell him. It's sort of private.?

?But can it wait?? Macy asked.

Whie looked concerned as he pondered. ?I don't know.?

?Why don't you ask the Force about it?? Macy suggested.

?I guess that could work...?

?If it doesn't, you can always bug Master Tachi-Kenobi about it. He did train your master after all. I think he knows a thing or two.?

Whie nodded. ?Thanks Macy.?

?You're welcome. Maybe we can talk about Scout sometime...? Macy teased.

Whie rolled his eyes. ?You're really annoying sometimes, you know.?

?I try.?

-----

?You all right?? Anakin asked, startling Padmé out of her daze.

?Yes, I was just thinking back over the negotiations. Before the poison set in, Chancellor Organa asked if I would see if Obi-Wan knew of any persons to contact in hopes of them increasing trade.?

?Really, now why would he know of anyone?? Anakin asked.

?I think he assumed he might have met a few characters along the way,? Padmé replied.

?I might know of one or two. Several in fact. As you two may know, Corellia is home to several notorious smugglers. Booster Terrik and Jorj Car'das to name a few. They might be persuaded to help break up trade monopolies if the price were right,? Garm suggested.

?I take it you'll suggest this to the chancellor then?? Padmé asked.

?It would be my pleasure. Now, if you two will excuse me, I'll retire for the evening.? Garm quietly slipped out, leaving the two lovers alone.

Anakin wrapped Padmé gently in his arms once again, very glad that she was safe and sound. After a few minutes of holding her, he gently directed her toward their quarters to enjoy a peaceful night together.

-----

The world of Rindao was different from many of the other worlds in the galaxy. The inhabitants were close to human, but not quite, so they were considered humanoid. There were so few individuals that the need for last names but often used their occupation to group individuals together.

Siri, Scout, and Kyle were to search for the Lyrics, and hopefully locate the child Tionne and possibly even take her back to Coruscant with them.

Locating this family proved very easy and the family was pleasant enough. They were quite surprised to see a Jedi on their doorstep once again. The matriarch, Tahnee, wondered aloud why the Jedi wanted their little Tionne now and not before.

?As you may know, the Order has been devastated in the recent years, and we have been trying to once again build up our Order with fresh, young potentials,? Siri told her.

?Yes, but that does not diminish that before it was said that Tionne did not have enough Force-potential to be trained. What has changed?? Tahnee asked.

?Honestly, nothing about her has changed...? Siri said, her words beginning to fail her.

?If I may, Master?? Scout asked. Siri nodded her approval, and so Scout continued. ?I have a small amount of Force-potential, and I probably would have been sent off to the agricorps if this had been during any other time of the Jedi. Master Tachi-Kenobi has told me that we can never be sure of our place in the grand scheme of things. The Force has a lot in store for young Tionne.?

?How can you be so sure, young one?? Tahnee asked.

Scout furrowed her brow. ?It's a gut feeling, honestly. Something a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.