main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Sorry I wasn't able to post my normal review this past week. Had a sort of crazy-busy time.

I really liked the last chapter, and I agree that Anakin needs to let Whie finish his sentences. I can see that Anakin is still learning about being a master, which is only natural.

Hopefully, the baby will be fine and there's no need to tell Anakin a "what if".

Can't wait for the next post.

2. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Awwww ... loved the Siriwan mush. Little Tionne was adorable. Loved the name debate ... and Macy dealing with the padawans was cute.

3. Jedi_Scribe

Jedi_Scribe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007
    What a cute update.

A little mush never hurt anyone, after all, and you did cover a lot of ground while rearranging the travel plans for everyone. I really like what you have done with the characters in this story as the plot has unfolded. Very well done.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    ?It's good to be home,? Obi-Wan whispered as he lay next to Siri.

?But we're not home.?

?Home is wherever you are.?

[face_love] =D=

5. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    ?The poor child. Bitter-Warming-Stone Tachi-Kenobi. She'd be the joke across the galaxy.?
    [face_laugh] Loved who suggested the names as well.

?But we're not home.?

[face_love] So cute!

It's very interesting to see Anakin as a master. Now Anakin can relate to Obi-Wan even more.

6. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Very nice update. I love mush

7. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Bitter-Warming-Stone Tachi-Kenobi. [face_love] [face_love] Best name ever. :p

8. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    I like the post, but I really want Anakin and Padme to finish sating themselves to Whie can get a word in edgewise.

9. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Like everyone one else...

?But we're not home.?

Aw, Obi the romantic. What a guy.

There's been lots and lots of great stuff in the last two chapters - wonderful stuff to read.

10. darth_eowyn

darth_eowyn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2007
    Macy boarded her ship and surveyed its contents. There were the two padawans that had crushes on each other and two children under the age of five. She was starting to understand why Obi-Wan had joked about this being her trials.

Ouch. I think I'd rather take the trials.

Great post!

11. ObiWans_Gurl86

ObiWans_Gurl86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    AWESOME!!! I loved both new posts. Obi and Siri are sooooo cute. Poor Whie. I can't wait to see what happens next.

12. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Update time :D

?If it doesn't, you can always bug Master Tachi-Kenobi about it. He did train your master after all. I think he knows a thing or two.?
    Whie nodded. ?Thanks Macy.?
    ?You're welcome. Maybe we can talk about Scout sometime...? Macy teased.
    Whie rolled his eyes. ?You're really annoying sometimes, you know.?
    ?I try.?

Good advice... and too funny [face_laugh]

?If I may, Master?? Scout asked. Siri nodded her approval, and so Scout continued. ?I have a small amount of Force-potential, and I probably would have been sent off to the agricorps if this had been during any other time of the Jedi. Master Tachi-Kenobi has told me that we can never be sure of our place in the grand scheme of things. The Force has a lot in store for young Tionne.?
    ?How can you be so sure, young one?? Tahnee asked.
    Scout furrowed her brow. ?It's a gut feeling, honestly. Something about her makes me think she might one day train other Jedi or something. I probably shouldn't have spoken out too much about this. I am sorry...?
    ?Do not apologize, child. 'Gut feelings' are very important to Jedi. If she does indeed grow up to be a teacher, she would be following in the footsteps of our family. While we are musically inclined, we have been known to raise a teacher or two, especially ones that teach music. You have my permission to take Tionne with you to raise her as a Jedi.? And with those words, Tahnee had decided the fate of her granddaughter.

Great job Scout=D=

Barely able to contain himself, much like a child running toward his presents on his Life Day, Obi-Wan bounded down the ramp and ran toward his very pregnant wife.
    ?I missed you so much!? the two cried in unison as they embraced.
    Whie and Scout both made gagging noises as they watched. Only Whie received the smack across the back of the head since he had the unlucky privilege of standing next to Macy on the boarding ramp.

Cute and well done with the smack [face_laugh]

?Master, I was thinking, perhaps I could take the ship back with Whie, Scout, and the younglings and you and Master Siri could take her ship back to Coruscant,? Macy suggested.
    ?I think she's my favorite padawan you've had so far,? Siri boldly stated.
    ?Mine too. Sounds great. Do you need any special instructions?? Obi-Wan asked.
    Scout threw a look at Siri. ?He screams. A lot. And often,? she stated.
    ?Whie? Yeah, I knew that already,? Macy responded.
    Scout laughed so hard that she snorted. Whie, of course, turned red. ?No, I meant Kyle. He's still adjusting to life away from his family,? Scout replied, still laughing.
    ?And this one?? Macy asked, indicating Tionne.
    ?We don't know yet,? Siri responded. ?But we hope she handles it a bit better than Kyle did. Good luck finding out though. Unless there's anything you need... I think we'll gather and exchange our belongings and then be off.?

[face_laugh] that's gonna be interesting o_O

?Remember how you were asking me about your trials?? Obi-Wan asked Macy.
    ?You think this will be my trial?? Macy asked, shocked.
    ?No, but just remind me about this at your trial, and I'll go easier on you. I... we... we really appreciate this,? Obi-Wan admitted.

[face_laugh] this is too funny[face_laugh]

Obi-Wan chuckled. ?How is our daughter doing??
    ?She's already very good at interrupting things,? Siri replied, grumpily.
    ?How do you mean?? Obi-Wan asked, his eye brow rising as he switched feet.
    ?She seems to think the best time for exercising is when I'm trying to sleep. And for the past few months, whenever I'm trying to enjoy a meal, she's been very good at making everything I taste seem bitter. And... ooooh, that spot feels good,? Siri sighed.

[face_laugh] that's just the start of motherhood for u Siri....enjoy[face_skull] [face_devil]

Obi-Wan beamed again. ?Have you thought of names??
    ?Yes, have you??
    ?Macy suggested Warming-Stone.?
    Siri looked at him dubiously. ?And you didn't correct her on this??
    ?Padmé thought

13. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Poor Whie. First he gets the brushoff from Anakin (who, to be fair, was experiencing his Padme-vision, where he blocks all others out). Then, he gets ribbed by Macy about Scout.

Hmmm, Siri and Scout are hopefully coming to the end of their recruiting mission. (I mean, how much clean laundry can their ship hold?) It looks like Scout is a good match for Siri. Like Obi-Wan, she seems able to find the right words in the right situation. Hmmm, the grandmother does raise a good question about Tionne. Just how much Force-potential is necessary for as a qualification for the New Order? Or, will changes in training perhaps make the midichlorian count less important?

Heh-heh. Nice reunion for Obi-Wan and Siri...and equally nice reaction of Whie, Scout and Macy. Why do I get the feeling Macy is going to end up playing the role of "big sister" to the other two?

Way to go Macy in scoring points with Siri.=D= LOL I'm sure Anakin's suggestion would have been to rent some mindlessly violent holovids for them to watch on the trip back. <sighs> Poor Whie, he's really being picked on by the girls. Un-huh, Macy's suggestion is for Obi-Wan and Siri to name their daughter "Warming Stone"? That's...interesting. Actually, it's more like cruel. That's a name which guarantees that child is going to get beaten up...a lot. It's like Nicholas Cage naming his son Kal-El. And Scout's idea is "Bitter"? Ok, I'm guessing she listens to musicians who wear a lot of black outfits. LOL

Awww, nice that Obi-Wan and Siri will get some down time at the Temple before the birth. Obi-Wan can go and play the big romantic. Maybe they can make it back a day or so ahead of the padawans. LOL Obi-Wan had better get used to the idea of suddenly living with two teenage girls, once Scout and Macy get settled into the family's quarters.

Well, hope you had a great Christmas, and I'm looking forward to the next post.

14. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004

?But we're not home.?

Aww...Obi-Wan... [face_love]

Great chapter!

Can't wait for more!

~Lexie Kenobi

15. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Great posts Jaya

I am glad that they are all on their way home now. I am so glad that Obi-Wan and Siri's baby is going to be Mara - I am sure she will be just like her mum!!

Hopefully Whie will also get chance to let Anakin and Padme know about the baby soon!

Looking forward to the next!

16. Toki-chan

Toki-chan Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    Man I have just read this all the way through and I love it! I can't wait for more.ls there any Chance l could get on the PM list ? I can't wait for more! Espically when Obi and Siri come up with Mara Jade. That. has to be my favorite running joke. 1 also can't wait to see what your going to do with the Falcon. I Was really excited to see it in!

17. Sen_Padme_Amidala

Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2007
    Macy is rapidly becoming my favorite padawan. I mean first there was the slap she gave to Whie(funny), and then giving Obi and Siri some privacy. Now she has to deal with two younglings and two padawans with crushes. I hope she survives the trip back home.:p

I am intrigued with Tionne and how much you are going to explore the whole Force-potential thing.

Barely able to contain himself, much like a child running toward his presents on his Life Day, Obi-Wan bounded down the ramp and ran toward his very pregnant wife. Obi-Wan is so funny! Loved the Obi/Siri reunion[face_love]...What? I'm a suker for mush!

Obi-Wan chuckled. ?How is our daughter doing??
    ?She's already very good at interrupting things,? Siri replied, grumpily.
    ?How do you mean?? Obi-Wan asked, his eye brow rising as he switched feet.
    ?She seems to think the best time for exercising is when I'm trying to sleep. And for the past few months, whenever I'm trying to enjoy a meal, she's been very good at making everything I taste seem bitter

Awww, she's going to be a handful isn't she? But we'll love her anyway!:p [face_love]

Bitter-Warming-Stone Tachi-Kenobi
    Still funny![face_laugh] ;)

?But we're not home.?

Yes I know everyone is quoting it, but I loved this line!

Great update, Jaya, and I can't wait for the birth of the Tachi-Kenobi youngling!

PS I hope everybody had a wonderful Chirstmas!

18. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    First off... good and bad news. I got engaged! So that means I might not have quite as much time to write as before. ;) Just warning you.

Oh, and by the way, there's only three or four posts left, depending on how I break it up (and also depending that I don't write more between now and the end.)

[b][color=darkslateblue]TorontoJediMaster[/color][/b]
    [i]Sorry I wasn't able to post my normal review this past week. Had a sort of crazy-busy time. [/i]
    It's understandable, but I miss my novel. :( ;)

[i]I really liked the last chapter, and I agree that Anakin needs to let Whie finish his sentences. I can see that Anakin is still learning about being a master, which is only natural. [/i]
    He's more concerned with alone time with his wife than Whie.

[i]Hopefully, the baby will be fine and there's no need to tell Anakin a "what if". [/i]
    [face_whistling]

[b][color=yellow]ZebulaNebula[/color][/b],
    [i]Awwww ... loved the Siriwan mush. Little Tionne was adorable. Loved the name debate ... and Macy dealing with the padawans was cute.[/i]
    Thanks! The mush was fun to finally write for those two! It was also fun to write those other parts. :)

[b][color=goldenrod]Jedi_Scribe[/color][/b]
    [i]What a cute update. [/i]
    Thanks.

[i]A little mush never hurt anyone, after all, and you did cover a lot of ground while rearranging the travel plans for everyone. I really like what you have done with the characters in this story as the plot has unfolded. Very well done.[/i]
    Thanks! I wanted to cover a lot of ground quickly (because how much of the ?so what do you want to watch now? can you cover while they're on ship?)

[b][color=skyblue][hl=mediumblue]VaderLVR64[/hl][/color][/b]
    [i]?It's good to be home,? Obi-Wan whispered as he lay next to Siri.
    ?But we're not home.?
    ?Home is wherever you are.? [/i]
    I blame my fiancé for that part. ;)

[b][color=crimson]MarasFire[/color][/b]
    [i]?The poor child. Bitter-Warming-Stone Tachi-Kenobi. She'd be the joke across the galaxy.?
    Loved who suggested the names as well. [/i]
    :D I think I do this in every one of my stories. ;)

[i]?It's good to be home,? Obi-Wan whispered as he lay next to Siri.
    ?But we're not home.?
    So cute! [/i]
    Again, I blame my fiancé for that part. We're sort of sappy. ;)

[i]It's very interesting to see Anakin as a master. Now Anakin can relate to Obi-Wan even more.[/i]
    Or tell him more ways that he was screwed up by him. ;)

[b][color=purple]shookie[/b][/color]
    [i]Very nice update. I love mush[/i]
    Hehe. Me too.

[b][color=midnightblue]queenberuthiel[/color][/b]
    [i]Bitter-Warming-Stone Tachi-Kenobi. Best name ever. [/i]
    Thank you, thank you, just wait until I name others... [face_whistling]

[b][color=darkblue]Jek_Windu  [/color][/b]
    [i]I like the post, but I really want Anakin and Padme to finish sating themselves to Whie can get a word in edgewise.[/i]
    They will. With humorous results. ;;)

[b][color=lightslategray]Valairy_Scot  [/color][/b]
    [i]Like everyone one else...
    ?But we're not home.?
    Aw, Obi the romantic. What a guy. [/i]
    Is it bad that that line is annoying me now? ;) Hehe.

[i]There's been lots and lots of great stuff in the last two chapters - wonderful stuff to read.[/i]
    Thanks!

[b][color=darkgreen]darth_eowyn[/color][/b]
    [i]Macy boarded her ship and surveyed its contents. There were the two padawans that had crushes on each other and two children under the age of five. She was starting to understand why Obi-Wan had joked about this being her trials.
    Ouch. I think I'd rather take the trials. [/i]
    Heh. Been there, done that, where's my Knight Hood?

[i]Great post![/i]
    Thanks!

[b][color=hotpink]ObiWans_Gurl86[/color][/b]
    [i]AWESOME!!! I loved both new posts. Obi and Siri are sooooo cute. Poor Whie. I can't wait to see what happens next.[/i]
    Thanks!

[b][color=cadetblue]Veloz[/color][/b]
    [i]Update ti

19. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    After several days of travel and endless senate debates, Padmé quietly whispered, ?Anakin, I?m late,? late one night.

?Late for what? It?s almost midnight. We just got the twins to bed. What could you possibly be late for?? Anakin replied.

?No? late late.?

?Huh??

?Anakin? I think I might be pregnant.?

?But you just had the babies. How could you be pregnant already?? Anakin asked, puzzled.

Padmé chucked at Anakin?s confusion. ?Anakin, it?s not that simple. My body thinks it?s okay to have baby after baby after baby.?

?Girls? bodies are weird.?

Padmé laughed loudly this time. ?You have no idea of the half of it dear.?

?So that night??

?Yeah. That night.?

Anakin sighed at hit his head against the pillow resting under his head. ?But it?s so soon after you had the twins. Are we ready for a third kid? Or Force yet, a third and fourth kid??

?Don?t you dare imply that I?m having twins again! I don?t know if it?s for sure that I?m actually pregnant. It?s just a suspicion,? Padmé finished quietly.

?Well, if you are, that?s great,? Anakin finally told her. He wrapped his muscular arms around her lithe body and drew her into his embrace. ?I?m happy being a dad, especially with you.?

?And if I?m not?? she asked.

?Well, I?ll just enjoy you until the next lightsaber toting munchkin comes along.? He loved teasing her so because of the way she scrunched her nose up when imagining a certain thing he said.

?Lightsaber-toting? Anakin, the babies can?t play with lightsabers ever!?

Anakin chuckled. ?So I should take down that mobile I made for them??

?What mobile??

?The one with the lightsabers pointed toward their crib. It?s activated by their Force powers. I thought they?d want to see the pretty colors?? Padmé laughed hard as she cut Anakin off with a whomp from her pillow.

?Funny, Skywalker.?

?I could check for you?? Anakin whispered, suddenly becoming serious yet again.

?Go ahead.?

-----

Anakin searched for a tiny being growing inside of his wife.

He sighed. He was really hoping to find one. ?Padmé, I?m sorry, but I didn?t find a baby.?

Padmé sighed too. She didn?t realize how much she had become attached to the idea of another baby over the past few hours since she deduced the possibility of another pregnancy.

Anakin wrapped his arms around her once again and hugged her tightly. ?It?ll be okay, Angel. We?ll have another one eventually.?

?Promise??

?Promise.?

-----

The gleeful couple was happy to spend their first day back on Coruscant tending to the Crèche. They had arrived late the night before, and Siri had waddled back to their quarters with Obi-Wan carrying every baby supply she had picked up on Corellia behind her. They entered the Crèche still glowing with happiness at being reunited.

?Something wrong?? Siri asked Padmé as she dropped the twins off at the Crèche.

Padmé shook her head, determined to keep everything together. But alas, Senator Skywalker was unable to keep her emotions in check and found the not so silent tears slip down her cheeks. Siri quickly handed the Skywalker twins off to Obi-Wan before she went to comfort her friend.

?What?s wrong??

?I? I thought I was pregnant but I?m not,? Padmé moaned.

?Well, it?s not a bad thing considering that the twins aren?t very old. You?ve already got enough on your hands without adding another Skycrawler onto your list of things to do. You?re a mother, a wife, and a senator. That?s a lot to handle. You can have another baby at another time,? Siri quietly told Padmé.

?Since when did you get so calm and wise?? Padmé asked through her tears.

Siri rolled her eyes. ?Sometime since I became pregnant. Stupid hormones are making me act all weird.?

?Nice you mean.? Padmé smiled teasingly.

?Well, at least you?re smiling now.? Siri sent a calming wave to Padmé, hoping to help her gain her composure so that she could face the Senate once again.

What she found, by accident, surprised her.

?Um,

20. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    First reply!

?Anakin, I?m late,?

?Late for what? It?s almost midnight. We just got the twins to bed. What could you possibly be late for?? Anakin replied.

?No? late late.?

?Huh??

?Anakin? I think I might be pregnant.?

?But you just had the babies. How could you be pregnant already?? Anakin asked, puzzled.

Padmé chucked at Anakin?s confusion. ?Anakin, it?s not that simple. My body thinks it?s okay to have baby after baby after baby.?

Oh. God. That was hilarious. Poor clueless Anakin... [face_laugh]

Siri had waddled back to their quarters with Obi-Wan carrying every baby supply she had picked up on Corellia behind her.

I am imagining calm, poised Jedi Master Obi-Wan overloaded with bags of baby things...what a sight that would be!

Wonderful chapter!

Can't wait for more!

~Lexie

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Okay, I've got to eavesdrop on that teasing. Anakin was wrong - and they'll remind him and remind him and remind him of that.

Love the hormones making Siri "wise" - or "nice." [face_laugh]

22. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    So the baby did make it ... that's good. Although I sure hope this one is just one, not another set of twins. Not surprised that Anakin didn't find it ... you know how us guys are: clueless about so many things pertaining to women. Of course, it may be that he was looking for something associated with a second- or third-trimester fetus instead of what would be expected at the embryo stage. A lightsaber mobile ... it better just have light-up tubes with hilts as sabers(which would be kinda cute, IMHO). I'd like to hear Yoda's reaction to the Skywalkers having number three, though ... "Breeding like gizka, you are."

23. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    What she found, by accident, surprised her.

?Um, Padmé? Are you sure you?re not pregnant?? Siri hesitantly asked.

?Why do you ask??

?Well, I mean? it?s Anakin? he?s not exactly the brightest repulsor on the ship??

?Siri? what did you find out,? Padmé asked in a low voice.

?I accidentally found out that you really are pregnant. Seems Anakin missed something.?

Padmé found herself laughing and her mirth spilled over into Siri, causing her to laugh too.

?Wait until Obi-Wan find out about this!? Siri said through her laughs.

?Or Whie! He?ll never hear the end of this!? Padmé exclaimed, tears running down her cheeks from laughter.

?The Chosen One doesn?t even know his wife?s own body well enough to figure out if she?s pregnant or not,? Siri laughed.

?Thanks Siri. I think that I?ll have to let Anakin know about this before I go to the Senate session today.?

?I promise not to tell Obi-Wan quite yet,? Siri responded.

?Thanks.?

Why do I have the feeling that Siri is going to milk this for all it's worth? ;)

=D=

24. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Yipeee! the baby made it. Oh man are they going to have their hands full now. I wonder why didn't Ani feel the baby??

25. Toki-chan

Toki-chan Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    Great post. I love so many of the one liners!

Padmé laughed loudly this time. ?You have no idea of the half of it dear.?

I love this! I could just see Anakin saying this, even at this age. He really just a kid a heart (or a guy it fits both).

?Well, I mean? it?s Anakin? he?s not exactly the brightest repulsor on the ship??
    *cracks up* so true.

Congrats on getting engaged!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.