Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. queenberuthiel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can Anakin get any more clueless? Please say he can 'cause I'm cracking up about all his antics.
    Loved the chapter and thanks for the PM.
  2. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
  3. JediMasterJessica Force Ghost

star 3
    Awesome chapter, love the whole Anakin not being the brightest thing- i mean that can't be any closer to the truth
  4. ObiWans_Gurl86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    HAHA [face_laugh] Anakin is dumb, Unless there is a reason why he didn't notice....na!! he's prolly just dumb. Awesome post can't wait for the next one.
  5. darth_eowyn Jedi Knight

Congratulations! =D=

The end approaches? How sad. . .
  6. timerift22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ohhhhhhhhh

tell obi

please tell obi

LOL

Snow
  7. Kathleen_Solo Jedi Grand Master

loverly!!!!

comment more later when i have time

do know that im am always reading this story i look forward to the PM everytime!!
    life is just so hectic. school and homework, yearbook that i have to help save for they dont have the one out for last year. and for i while there Drama!! (it was awesome!!) BUt i always read your WONDERFULL story when i get the time even if i dont comment because i dont have time. i love you and your stories they and u are loverly!!!

hope that im makin you feel all warm and fuzy inside!!!
    @};- Love[face_love] Kathleen_Solo [face_alien_1] :*
  8. Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Knight

What do you mean that you had good and bad news? You had GREAT news! Congratulations on getting engaged!=D=

?Anakin, I?m late,?

?Late for what? It?s almost midnight. We just got the twins to bed. What could you possibly be late for?? Anakin replied.

?No? late late.?

?Huh??

Oh Dear Lord. Men are so dense.;)

?Girls? bodies are weird.?
    He would say that.

I'm glade that the baby is ok. I bet Yoda will be pleased. Oh my poor Anakin.:p Maybe he was looking for something that would resemble a 2nd or 3rd trimester fetus like another poster said.

Anakin's lightsaber mobile idea was hilarious![face_laugh]

Siri had waddled back to their quarters with Obi-Wan carrying every baby supply she had picked up on Corellia behind her.
    Ha, I can totally picture this!:p

Great scene between Siri and Padme. I love how you have made Padme and Siri really close friends, not many fanfics do that(atleast what I have read) and it's nice to see female bonding along with the male bonding.

Can't wait for the next update, and I hope everyone had a happy New Year!
  9. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    Imagine, Anakin not the brightest?
    LOL!
    Ive finally caught up with this story. I hope baby Kenobi will find a decent name. Bitter warming stone dosent work for me either.:oops:
  10. JediKnight_Mat Jedi Grand Master

Congratulations.
    Great chapter, loved how Anakin failed to find his own baby. I wonder if they make those lightsaber mobiles?
  11. MarasFire Force Ghost

star 4
    Haha! Sweet and funny update. And congratulations on your engagement!
  12. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Congrats on getting engaged!!! [face_dancing] Congrats on getting engaged!!!
  13. DreamingIce Force Ghost

star 3
    Engaged? Congratulations Jaya! [:D][face_dancing] (And a belated happy New Years, too... :D )

"Girls bodies are wierd."
    Is it this thinking that meant you missed the fact she was pregnant, Anakin? ::snicker::

And it's always good to see hormonal!Siri, not matter if it's a good mood or a bad mood... :)

Great update (of course!) And congrats again on your engagement!

~Misha
  14. L0B0 Jedi Knight

star 2
    What a wonderful AU fanfic! I really like the way you have developed the plot & characters in this story, especially Obi-Wan & Siri.:cool:

I can just imagine the look on Anakin's face when Padme tells him that he somehow missed her pregnancy...[face_hypnotized]

I'd like to be on the PM list, even if the story is nearly complete. I'd hate to miss the ending to such a great fic [face_praying]
  15. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    :oops:Anakin. Sheesh! Great chappie, please put me back on the PM list?

Congrats on the engagement!
  16. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh geeze, silly Anakin! He's such a doofus sometimes! Can't wait for more!
  17. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    I finally got to this! wheo!

Padmé quietly whispered, ?Anakin, I?m late,? late one night.
    ?Late for what? It?s almost midnight. We just got the twins to bed. What could you possibly be late for?? Anakin replied.
    ?No? late late.?
    ?Huh??
    ?Anakin? I think I might be pregnant.?

Someone needs to teach Anakin bout the birds and the bees again [face_laugh]

Anakin sighed at hit his head against the pillow resting under his head. ?But it?s so soon after you had the twins. Are we ready for a third kid? Or Force yet, a third and fourth kid??
    ?Don?t you dare imply that I?m having twins again! I don?t know if it?s for sure that I?m actually pregnant. It?s just a suspicion,? Padmé finished quietly.

[face_laugh] i think Obi Wan would be more scared of a second set of Skywalker twins than Anakin :p

?I? I thought I was pregnant but I?m not,? Padmé moaned.
    ?Well, it?s not a bad thing considering that the twins aren?t very old. You?ve already got enough on your hands without adding another Skycrawler onto your list of things to do. You?re a mother, a wife, and a senator. That?s a lot to handle. You can have another baby at another time,? Siri quietly told Padmé.
    ?Since when did you get so calm and wise?? Padmé asked through her tears.
    Siri rolled her eyes. ?Sometime since I became pregnant. Stupid hormones are making me act all weird.?

[face_laugh] and i'm sure Obi Wan welcomes the "weirdness" too :p

What she found, by accident, surprised her.
    ?Um, Padmé? Are you sure you?re not pregnant?? Siri hesitantly asked.
    ?Why do you ask??
    ?Well, I mean? it?s Anakin? he?s not exactly the brightest repulsor on the ship??

[face_laugh] omg this cracked me up [face_laugh]

?I accidentally found out that you really are pregnant. Seems Anakin missed something.?
    Padmé found herself laughing and her mirth spilled over into Siri, causing her to laugh too.
    ?Wait until Obi-Wan find out about this!? Siri said through her laughs.
    ?Or Whie! He?ll never hear the end of this!? Padmé exclaimed, tears running down her cheeks from laughter.
    ?The Chosen One doesn?t even know his wife?s own body well enough to figure out if she?s pregnant or not,? Siri laughed.

Anakin will never live this down, specially not with Obi Wan [face_laugh]

Fantastic update, loved it =D=

Sad to read the story is coming to an end soon though :_| ... u better keep on writting more stuff :p :D

Thanks for the pm, and happy new year! :)
  18. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
    Congrats on your engagement.

I think that Anakin must have missed a class or two when human biology was taught in science class when he was a padawan. LOL

Well, it looks like Siri is better at probing Padme's body than Anakin. However, I think that's due to the fact that she's a woman herself, and a pregnant one at that. It's only natural that she would be able to probe out the subtleties that Anakin is likely oblivious to.

Can't wait for the next post.

19. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right, I know most of you are avid saga readers, but if you want to break out of the era, I've written a short Anakin/Tahiri vignette about their engagement called: All She Did Was Giggle. It's really mushy and sweet, and totally not about A/T if you know what I mean. ;) (No... it's a coincidence that it's a story about engagement right aft I got engaged... seriously.... [face_batting] )

REALbluelightsaber
    First reply!
    Hehe.

?Anakin, I?m late,?
    ?No? late late.?
    ?Huh??
    ?Anakin? I think I might be pregnant.?
    ?But you just had the babies. How could you be pregnant already?? Anakin asked, puzzled.
    Padmé chucked at Anakin?s confusion. ?Anakin, it?s not that simple. My body thinks it?s okay to have baby after baby after baby.?
    ?Girls? bodies are weird.?
    Oh. God. That was hilarious. Poor clueless Anakin...

Thank you, thank you. I love making funny lines that make fun of others and sound funny and writing embarrassingly long sentences about being funny that aren't funny at all. (I think I need more sleep...)

Siri had waddled back to their quarters with Obi-Wan carrying every baby supply she had picked up on Corellia behind her.
    I am imagining calm, poised Jedi Master Obi-Wan overloaded with bags of baby things...what a sight that would be!

I don't think he's calm and poised at this time. ;)

Wonderful chapter!
    Can't wait for more!

Thanks!

Valairy_Scot 
    Okay, I've got to eavesdrop on that teasing. Anakin was wrong - and they'll remind him and remind him and remind him of that.
    I'll have to come up with something funny for the in between story. ;)

Love the hormones making Siri "wise" - or "nice."
    Teehee. :) That's a great line.

ZebulaNebula,
    So the baby did make it ... that's good.
    Of course it did. :p Did you really think I was that mean?

Although I sure hope this one is just one, not another set of twins. Not surprised that Anakin didn't find it ... you know how us guys are: clueless about so many things pertaining to women. Of course, it may be that he was looking for something associated with a second- or third-trimester fetus instead of what would be expected at the embryo stage.
    Or he's just dumb. ;)

A lightsaber mobile ... it better just have light-up tubes with hilts as sabers(which would be kinda cute, IMHO). I'd like to hear Yoda's reaction to the Skywalkers having number three, though ... "Breeding like gizka, you are."
    Yeah... or he's the one that forgot to teach the sex ed class and it's all going according to his evil plan...

VaderLVR64
    What she found, by accident, surprised her.
    ?Um, Padmé? Are you sure you?re not pregnant?? Siri hesitantly asked.
    ?Why do you ask??
    ?Well, I mean? it?s Anakin? he?s not exactly the brightest repulsor on the ship??
    ?Siri? what did you find out,? Padmé asked in a low voice.
    ?I accidentally found out that you really are pregnant. Seems Anakin missed something.?
    Padmé found herself laughing and her mirth spilled over into Siri, causing her to laugh too.
    ?Wait until Obi-Wan find out about this!? Siri said through her laughs.
    ?Or Whie! He?ll never hear the end of this!? Padmé exclaimed, tears running down her cheeks from laughter.
    ?The Chosen One doesn?t even know his wife?s own body well enough to figure out if she?s pregnant or not,? Siri laughed.
    ?Thanks Siri. I think that I?ll have to let Anakin know about this before I go to the Senate session today.?
    ?I promise not to tell Obi-Wan quite yet,? Siri responded.
    ?Thanks.?
    Why do I have the feeling that Siri is going to milk this for all it's worth?

This can mean nothing good for the Chosen One. ;)

[/>
  20. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know it's short, but I'm just not ready to post the stuff after it. I have to make sure that it's the direction I want to go. Two more posts left after this one. [face_batting]

?Anakin,? Padmé called out as she entered the training room. ?I need to speak to you for a minute.?

?Yes Angel? Are you all right?? He noticed her red-rimmed eyes and immediately became concerned; she had been crying.

?Master!? Whie yelled as he entered the training room himself.

?Whie, I'm glad you're back. I'll get to you in just a minute,? Anakin said, once again brushing off his padawan.

?But Master! I have to tell you...?

?Just a minute. What's wrong Angel?? Anakin asked.

?I?m pregnant again,? Padmé replied softly.

?THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!? the exasperated Whie cried out.

?You weren't supposed to hear that, but how did you know?? Anakin asked.

?I found out back on the mission. The medical droid told me when Mistress Padmé became sick. I wanted to tell you but you wouldn't let me!? Whie exclaimed.

?You should have insisted. I would have listened,? Anakin reminded him.

?No you wouldn't have,? Padmé rebuked him.

Anakin looked between his wife and his padawan, realizing he was badly outnumbered.

?But how? We...?

Padmé cut him off quickly by saying, ?You must have missed the baby when you checked last night.?

?How did I miss a baby?? Anakin asked before covering his face with his hand.

?Seems the Chosen One doesn?t know his wife as well as he thought,? Padmé teased.

?Wait, how did you find out??

?Siri told me??

?Great, now Obi-Wan will never let me hear the end of this.?

?Neither will I,? Whie reminded him.

?Great... this is just shaping up to be a great nine months,? Anakin whined.

?But Master, part of why I didn't tell you two was because I was afraid Mistress Padmé would lose the baby. I was afraid the poison affected it.?

Anakin's mouth formed a thin line. ?Whie, comm Obi-Wan and have him help you with the troops today. I'm taking Padmé to the healers.?

?Yes, Master.?

Whie frowned and looked worriedly at his master and his master's wife as they hurried off to the healers. He hoped they wouldn't receive bad news.

-----

?Jedi Bant, I didn't realize you were a healer,? Anakin commented as he ushered his wife into the room.

?I am not, Jedi Skywalker, but in these times, we must all do our part. I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you personally, Senator Skywalker,? Bant said pleasantly to Padmé. ?What can we do for you today?? she asked the couple.

?Padmé was poisoned on our last mission, and she is... with child and we wanted to be sure the baby was fine,? Anakin cautiously told her.

Bant pulled out a chart and began entering some information. ?How far along are you?? she asked as she hooked up a few sensors to scan Padmé.

?I'm not sure, but I just noticed that I was late, and Siri confirmed I was pregnant.? Padmé pretended to not notice the embarrassed look on Anakin's face as she said that.

?The scanners indicate that you are about six weeks pregnant,? Bant said as she examined the information. ?I will run some blood tests but to give you a more accurate answer, I suggest you let a Jedi scan you and probe the baby. Your husband or I could perform the scan, or we could bring in another Jedi.?

?Perhaps you could guide Anakin?? Padmé suggested, throwing Anakin a side glance as she did.

Bant agreed and gently guided Anakin to the small dot that was the baby. They examined the tiny being as thoroughly as they could and found nothing awry.

?The baby is fine.? Anakin's smile showed his immense relief at the information.

?Yes, but it is still very early in the gestation period. Don't worry too much, but do try your best to not ingest any further poison and try to reduce your stress level,? Bant suggested.

The Skywalkers thanked Bant before retreating from the healer's quarters, relieved by the good information.

In the training room, Whie and Obi-Wan exchanged relie/>
  21. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5
    Padmé cut him off quickly by saying, ?You must have missed the baby when you checked last night.?

?How did I miss a baby?? Anakin asked before covering his face with his hand.

?Seems the Chosen One doesn?t know his wife as well as he thought,? Padmé teased.

?Wait, how did you find out??

?Siri told me??

?Great, now Obi-Wan will never let me hear the end of this.?

?Neither will I,? Whie reminded him.

?Great... this is just shaping up to be a great nine months,? Anakin whined.

It's all about Anakin, isn't it? [face_laugh] Actually, I found that really amusing. Poor Anakin - no one will ever let him forget this.
  22. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Congratulations on getting engaged. "Try not to ingest any more poison" lol ... that's the general idea. I remember Bant having some healer-like skills, but I haven't read the JA and JQ books in years, so I might be wrong. I almost pity Anakin, because Padme and Whie are gonna give him heck for quite a while. Anyway, I'd like to see what the Skycrawlers have been up to ... they should be pushing their first birthday.
  23. L0B0 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ?Yes, but it is still very early in the gestation period. Don't worry too much, but do try your best to not ingest any further poison and try to reduce your stress level,? Bant suggested.

slslslslslsl...

Great update, I really enjoyed it. I'm glad the baby is OK & it seems that the choosen one still has a few things left to learn after all.
  24. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Whew! At lest the baby's all right! :D

And only two more posts after this? :_|

=D=
  25. Diamond_Revelation Force Ghost

star 3
    I can't believe how close we are to the end!

I am glad padme's baby is ok!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.