Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Padme made the right decision.She's very young, and has plenty of time to go back to work later. Not really a 'retirement', just a hiatus.;)

I'm sorry it's taking me a while to reply to your posts, I recently started working again. Tell Padme she may get slower at posting her responses to Fan Fic once she goes back to work.[face_laugh]
  2. Kathleen_Solo Jedi Knight

Hey i want on all the future PM lists for sequels and little short story things inbetween!!! Since i am such a freak with this story!! cute chapter!!! this is all that i have time now to write so im a gonna go now later folks!!!

@};- Love [face_love] Kathleen_Solo[face_love] [face_alien_1] :p
  3. AvenKiel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wooo! Great post, put me on that pm list!!
  4. Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master

star 3
    Great update!! PLease can I go on the PM list for the next story? [face_praying]

5. Jaya Solo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Don't forget, I'm taking requests now for a one-time pm for those that would like to be alerted when I start the next story. Progress on the writing has gone well, but I want to get a lot of the kinks worked out before I post it. :) (And more of it written so that during those evil school weeks I have something to post!) I'd guess that there will be at least a month in between now and when I post it. Suggestions for viggies are welcome!

Oh yeah, are there any lurkers that are out there that have been reading for a while but haven't posted yet? I'd love to hear from you now that the story is over. [face_batting]

Anakins_Fallen_Angel
    ?Coming from the man that compared me to sand? he must have been doing a particularly bad job of it,? Padmé teased.
    ?Hey! I said you weren?t like sand?? Anakin protested.
    ?It was unique to say the least,? Padmé commented.
    I Absolutely Loved That Bit

:D Me too! That was one of my favorite parts of the post. ;) He was so silly. ?I come from a dry, dusty, dirty place and you remind me of the opposite of it...?

Excellent Update!! And Thanks for the PM!!
    Thanks!

Leia_Sith_Lady
    this story is great. i really enjoy reading it and im sorry i havent been posting.
    It's okay. :) It's nice to know you're still out there reading, even if you don't reply. :)

please add me to the PM list for the next story! its going to be just as good as this one has been.
    I hope so! ;)

LilyHobbitJedi
    ?Coming from the man that compared me to sand? he must have been doing a particularly bad job of it,? Padmé teased.
    ?Hey! I said you weren?t like sand?? Anakin protested.
    ?It was unique to say the least,? Padmé commented.
    I too loved this reference to AOTC. Padme's right, it WAS unique.

:D Yep. Very unique. :: sigh :: And such a pretty scene...

ANd I think it's good Padme's retiring, she could definitely use a break.
    Aye.

Wonderful update, thanks for the pm!
    Thanks!

JediMasterJessica 
    Yay for Padme' retiring! It is totally the right decision at this time. Thanks for the PM and yes, please put me on the new PM list
    :)

LadyKethry
    I've been lurking on this story, and I would love to get PM's for the next installment.
    Heh. So that's where you went! ;) Sometimes I wonder if all of the 30+ people on my pm list are actually reading! I'm glad they still are. :)

Jek_Windu 
    I can't wait to see the conclusion of this story- more soon!
    Thanks!

ZebulaNebula,
    So Padme's retiring ... or rather, taking an extended hiatus from politics.
    I wafered between a straight retirement or her just saying she'd step down for a while. Part of me didn't want to make her seem too soft. ;) I guess I do have a bit of feminism in me. ;)

Anakin's got a point ... if Whie trying to flirt makes him look good by comparison, the Jedi have a lot to learn.
    Heh... Maybe I'll write a viggie about this... ;) I already have one for Whie. It amuses me greatly. [face_batting]

Awww ... Bail and Breha have a little princess of their own ... or did they adopt an orphan?
    They adopted a Jedi orphan. The one that they'd been talking about throughout the story at small moments. ;)

Looks like Anakin's stupid side was largely due to sleep deprivation. Figures ...
    Or so he claims. ;)

Can't wait to see how this ends ... and see the next story in the series. Oh, and if you spin off any viggies related to this, I'd love it if you'd PM me links for them.
    What'll happen is that I'll start the third installment, and then when I feel like it, I'll start posting viggies. Some of them reveal stuff, so I can't post them all at once. ;) Must do them in small doses. This will allow me to break tension in another way and do even do a bit of back plannin/>
  6. Jaya Solo Jedi Knight

star 5
    ?Are you sure you're not ready yet?? Obi-Wan asked impatiently.

?Yes,? Siri growled for the thousandth time.

?It's just that you're a week past your due date. I... I want to be prepared. I want to be around when you have her.?

It had been an interesting month for the Jedi. Valin Halcyon had moved into the Temple along with his expecting wife so that he could complete his training under Master Yoda. Nyche had made friends with Siri and Padmé, eager to share stories of impending motherhood with the other young women. Valin had progressed quickly in his training, and Master Yoda suspected he would be nearing Knighthood soon.

The most interesting revelation was when Ranik Solusar had introduced his seven year old to the Council and asked them to accept him as a Jedi Initiate. The Council had accepted the young Jedi and placed him with the few other students around his age. Ranik was not punished for fathering a child, but the Council decided to make it clear to the remaining Jedi Knights that any children should be declared and brought before the Council so that proper training could begin. Ranik gladly took on the responsibility of training the young Jedi around his son's age.

?I swear, Kenobi, if you don't cut it out, I... I won't let you be in the delivery room at all!? Siri snarled.

?That's just mean.?

?So is pestering me about when I'm going to give birth! Go pester Anakin! Go teach Whie how to flirt with Scout better! Go meditate! Go eat Master Yoda's food! Just do something!? the exasperated Siri cried out.

Obi-Wan began to exit their apartment but Siri's cry stopped him cold.

?Is it...?

?Don't you dare. Just get me to the healers. And get Padmé. Now.?

?Yes Dear.?

Obi-Wan made a quick call to Padmé before gathering up their belongings and walking carefully behind the proud Siri. There had been something about removing a part if he treated her like she was an invalid again, so he gave her the distance she craved.

A room had been set up in the healers' department specifically set up for birthing. Siri's newly acquired nurse droid was there to aid the healers in the birth.

Padmé burst into the room the moment Siri was settled. She spent a few moments coaching Siri through the task ahead before the process moved up speed. Siri was very glad that although her daughter had overstayed her welcome in her womb that she had decided to enter the world at a rapid pace. In less than an hour, Padmé and Obi-Wan were encouraging her through her last push before a baby's cry greeted them.

?Baby girl,? the nurse droid called out before cleaning her and wrapping her up in a soft pink cloth.

?Congratulations!? Padmé said to her friend.

?You did it!? Obi-Wan murmured before kissing her head.

The nurse droid handed the delicate infant to Obi-Wan who stared at her curiously. He approached Siri and let her hold their infant daughter.

?She has red hair. It's so strange,? Obi-Wan commented.

?Obi-Wan, I have something to tell you,? Siri said very seriously. ?You're not the father.?

Obi-Wan felt his stomach drop out of his chest. ?Who.. what..?

?It's Master Yoda,? Siri replied before she rolled her eyes at him.

?That's not funny! I believed you for a minute there!? Obi-Wan said, trying very hard to keep his voice in check.

?Well, next time, you get to have baby and then you can scare me half to death,? Siri rebuked.

?I don't think it's really possible, Dear, for me to have a baby,? Obi-Wan bickered.

?Well then, I think she'll be our only one,? Siri asserted.

?What's her name?? Padmé asked, breaking the argument apart.

?Mara Jade,? Obi-Wan and Siri replied together.

?Mara Jade Tachi-Kenobi, welcome to the world,? Padmé softly said as she stared into the face of the baby.

?Do you want to hold her?? Siri asked.

Padmé smiled and accepted the baby gingerly. ?Little Mara, you'll be able to grow up with my twins and my next child. You'll get to train with all sorts of little ones that have already been born or that will b
  7. queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh my gosh, I loved Obi-Wan and Siri's banter!!!! Can Obi-Wan please have the next baby? That would be so funny!

Ok, I admit it, I've been lurking rather than reviewing. [face_blush] Can you forgive me?

May I please be on the PM list for the next story? I promise to review more often. O:)

Thank you for allowing me to come along for the ride. I'll see you in the next story. ;)
  8. shookie Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8

?Obi-Wan, I have something to tell you,? Siri said very seriously. ?You're not the father.?

?That's not funny! I believed you for a minute there!? Obi-Wan said, trying very hard to keep his voice in check.

?Well, next time, you get to have baby and then you can scare me half to death,? Siri rebuked

Wonderful! [face_love] =D=
  10. MarasFire Jedi Knight

star 4
    YES! Mara Jade is their daughter! I love you! :* right on your cheek!

That made me go like this: :eek:. Seriously. Then I laughed after Siri said it was Yoda's.

And I love how Obi-Wan was so concerned that it got on Siri's nerves...

?I swear, Kenobi, if you don't cut it out, I... I won't let you be in the delivery room at all!? Siri snarled.

?That's just mean.?

?So is pestering me about when I'm going to give birth! Go pester Anakin! Go teach Whie how to flirt with Scout better! Go meditate! Go eat Master Yoda's food! Just do something!? the exasperated Siri cried out.

:D [face_love] *happy sigh* I usually don't like happy endings but in this case I'll make an exception.

I'm sorry I didn't comment on every post but I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Please PM me when you post the next story!

11. Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    That's just mean.?

Obi-Wan began to exit their apartment but Siri's cry stopped him cold.

?Is it...?

?Don't you dare. Just get me to the healers. And get Padmé. Now.?

?Yes Dear.?

Obi-Wan made a quick call to Padmé before gathering up their belongings and walking carefully behind the proud Siri. There had been something about removing a part if he treated her like she was an invalid again, so he gave her the distance she craved.

Smart, Obi, if you want more kids. Lovely ending...wahoo...parents, banter and all sorts of good stuff.
  12. Veloz Jedi Master

star 6
    Awww it's over :( but a lovely (and surprising!) ending :D

?Are you sure you're not ready yet?? Obi-Wan asked impatiently.
    ?Yes,? Siri growled for the thousandth time.
    ?It's just that you're a week past your due date. I... I want to be prepared. I want to be around when you have her.?

Maybe u DONT wanna be around Obi Wan, things might get ugly [face_laugh]

?That's just mean.?

[face_laugh] Siri's temper mixed up with hormones... that's never good :oops:

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] omg that was too funny [face_laugh] [face_laugh] good one Siri :p =D=

?What's her name?? Padmé asked, breaking the argument apart.
    ?Mara Jade,? Obi-Wan and Siri replied together

:eek: woa! i did *not* see that one coming! =D= ... yeha, seems she's definetly gonna have Siri's temper [face_laugh]

Padmé smiled and accepted the baby gingerly. ?Little Mara, you'll be able to grow up with my twins and my next child. You'll get to train with all sorts of little ones that have already been born or that will be born soon. By the time you're old enough to be a Jedi, the Order will be very different. Who knows, by then your dad my even let you date.?
    [face_laugh] yeah, he's gonna let her date a Skywalker o_O [face_laugh]

I seriously enjoyed this fic... thanks so much for sticking with it and giving us such a lovely ending...wonderful job! =D=

I look forward to ur future stories ;) :D
  13. L0B0 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    =D==D==D==D==D=

Great work on this story; there was so much to like it's hard to pick out favorite moments- but Siri & Obi-Wan being Mara's parents is right at the top of the list.

Once in a while, a happy ending is just a really nice thing to read.

Thanks for posting such a satisfying conclusion to this fic, it made my day :cool:

14. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight

star 5

?That's just mean.?

[face_laugh] [face_love] I just LOVE all the Obi-Wan and Siri banter! Poor Obi-Wan for irritating Siri right before she went into labor.

?Mara Jade Tachi-Kenobi, welcome to the world,? Padmé softly said as she stared into the face of the baby.

Aww...cool! So Mara is Obi-Wan and Siri's daughter in this story. I like it.

This was such a pleasure to read, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I can't wait to read the next one! Great job! =D= =D=
  15. ZebulaNebula Jedi Master

star 5
    I knew Mara was a Kenobi. :p The red hair really shouldn't be that big a surprise - if either of them had any knowledge of genetics. I guess that's one more thing for the temple to teach. Loved Ranik bringing Kam forward ... looks like most of the prominent Jedi of the next generation are accounted for.
  16. obsessedwithSW Jedi Master

star 4
    She has red hair. It's so strange,? Obi-Wan commented.

Sometimes Obi-Wan can be too literal. Wonderful story. Please add me to pm list for the next one!
  17. FitJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hahaha ok that made me laugh, such wonderful banter between Siri and Obi-Wan. You have to love a good sense of humor. Great job and please let me know when you post your next story.
  18. Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Youngling

OMG, I love you Jaya! I am so glad that you made Obi and Siri Mara's parents. I have to agree with LOBO in saying that Obi and Siri being Mara's parents was one of the top highlights of the post. I also agree that most of the future jedi we know about are at the Temple and being trained, so hopefully a bright future is instore for the jedi.

?That's just mean.?

[face_laugh]
    Classic Siriwan. I love it when they banter.:D

She has red hair. It's so strange,? Obi-Wan commented.

LOL! Well what do you expect? She did just have a baby.:p

Aww![face_love] The warm fuzzies are back!

Jaya, I just wanted to say that I have very much enjoyed reading your story and can't wait until you start to post the third installment in a little while. You wrote such an amazing and beautiful ending. I especially enjoyed this last post, it made my day, and look forward to more soon. Great job, Jaya!=D= =D= =D=

PS Would you please let me know when you post the next story. Thanks
  19. AvenKiel Jedi Padawan

star 4
  20. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Youngling

star 1

[face_laugh]

ROFL

can you add me to the new PM list please?
  21. Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That was a really sweet end to a touching story of change and love. Certainly put me on the PM list for the next one!
  22. theA-Tteam Jedi Youngling

hi that was such a great story and i would luv to be on the pm list for the sequel. :)
  23. Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master

star 3
    Yey Mara is their daughter!!!!! I knew you wouldn't let us down - And what a fantastic name - Mara Jade Tachi Kenobi!!

I loved the banter between Siri and Obi Wan it is just how I would have imagined Siri to be!
  24. CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    {Delurks}

I would like to be notified when the new story is posted. :)

I loved the story by the way, I can't wait to see it continue. The characters were spot on.;)

{re-enters Lurkdom}
  25. PrincessLeia_Fan Jedi Youngling

*passes out on floor from laughing and tiredness* wow i just spent the past two days reading this story and the one before it. They where aweasome.

Yoda then hit Obi-Wan across the knee. Obi-Wan barely kept in a curse. ?What was that for!?!? he yelled.
    ?Little Jedi, why have you not made yet. Married, you should be. Little Jedi, you will create,? Yoda told him.

Anakin barely contained his laughter.

Siri?s mouth dropped open at Master Yoda?s words.

?Hear that, Siri?? Obi-Wan asked, still wincing from the pain in his knee. ?Master Yoda wants us to get married and have children.?

Obi-Wan received another smack from the gimmer stick. ?Proper way to propose, that is not!?

?Thank you for your concern, Master Yoda, but I would prefer Obi-Wan to propose to me? without being forced to,? Siri told him, still trying not to laugh.

?More Jedi we will need,? Yoda said. ?Your duty, it is.?

LOL loved that part!!! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    is there going to be a sequel?? please [face_batting] if there is add me to the pm list because this story is Aweasome=D==D==D=
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.