main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwwww. The twins are so cute. I loved how Anakin called Obi and Sir the twins' aunt and uncle.

2. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    That was a great chapter=D=

Anakin and Padme' as new parents was so sweet...Nicely captured.

I had to laugh with Anakin spouting baby talk while in a sleep deprived delirium....Awww, I remember those days too well[face_hypnotized]

Siri and Obi-Wan with having time with the twins was precious...Perhaps this will be a plus for them with the will of the force[face_praying]

Always looking forward to more[face_dancing]

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    hahaha... how funny. Cuteness all around with the interaction of Anakin with the twins. I could just picture in my head. Wonderful update once again, I'm glad Siri and Obi-Wan are seeing that the Jedi need to evolve a little more.

4. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Good post thanks for the PM[face_dancing]

5. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwww!!! I have been overcome by a case of the warm-fuzzies.... Wheeeee! And you know what? I think I like it!! [face_love]

Splendid post, Jaya! As you can see, I absolutely loved it. And how could I not? All our favorite Jedi are happy, the babies are healthy and cute, and our dear Senator is getting the Republic back up and running... Oh wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Now I have to just ignore those little fretful whispers that are wondering if something is going to go haywire at the bonding ceremony. Such a revelation could certainly spell doom for our favorite couples...

*trying not to think about it* La la la la la la! [face_whistling] [face_talk_hand]

Thanks for the PM!

6. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Obi-Wan enjoyed watching Siri?s previously unknown, but always suspected, mothering tendencies, while Siri enjoyed watching Obi-Wan act as the father that she knew he would be. When they happened to look at each other at the same moment, they gently laughed. It was good to laugh and enjoy life for a short time before the Force might determine that they would never be together.

Aww...

Loved Anakin as a father.

Looking forward to the next update.

7. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Ha! indeed give it a twist, make Shaak Ti have the hots for Obi and start some jedi catfight [face_laugh]:p

Awww this was such a cute update!

I particularly enjoyed Anakin a bit insane cause of the lack of sleep [face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D=

Tnx a lot for the pm!

[face_peace]

8. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Really good post Jaya!

Can't wait to find out what happens!

TnTornado

9. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    ?I can?t believe it?s been a week,? Padmé said with a wistful look on her face.

?I can, or has the lack of sleep made all of the days run together?? Anakin asked.

?I think it has. I don?t even think we?ve watched the holo-news in the last week,? Padmé commented.

I just love this, seeing how the new parents cope with new babies.

?She?s off being a Senator, isn?t she Luke? Yes, Mommy has lots of important things to take care of now that she has to help run the Republic. So important that she had to take Daddy?s help with her.? Anakin had a half crazed look on his face as he said all of these things out loud.

[face_laugh][face_laugh] That's just so cute and funny. I really seeing Anakin happy and not brooding as he usually is. And the baby talk is so cute.

?One can only hope.?

Yipes, I'm still getting really nervous about this Force binding thing. That would be bad if Siri and Obi-Wan couldn't be together anymore.

Great update, and thanks for the pm! =D= =D=

10. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    I loved the bonding moment between Obi-wan, Siri, Luke, and Leia. [face_love] Anakin going crazy from sleep deprevation was hilarious and so believable. Can`t wait till the ceremony and the craziness of Shaak Ti.

D.JadedO:) :-B

11. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] My favorite passage
    Oh, Anakin you got yourself into this mess :p
    I loved it. Great update.

12. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Oh! How sweet! :D All the interactions with the twins were well done, but Obi-Wan and Siri taking care of them and thinking about their situation...a mixture of sweet and sad there.

I love Lack-Of-Sleep Anakin. That was too funny![face_laugh]

You know what Anakin said about how Obi-Wan was shocked that he acted maturely? Well, when I read it I was too! Like, "Rewind! Did Anakin just say something mature?" [face_laugh]

Wonderfully witten as always!

Can't wait for more!

13. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I loved Anakin as a father here. I couldn't stop giggling. Lack of sleep while taking care of a baby can make a person loopy. Even moreso when there's twins.[face_laugh]

Obi-Wan had nothing to worry about. Though I don't blame him. It must have been strange seeing Anakin act that way.

I hope all goes well with the bonding ceremony. Kinda of worrisome that the Force isn't giving any answers.

Great update and thanks for the PM.

14. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Anakin is half-crazed in this chapter and Siri/Obi-Wan act as the splendid parents that they each can be. Wonderful! Great update, Jaya Solo![face_peace]

15. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    That was a great chapter Jaya!!!

The great Anakin Skywalker reduced to baby talk and Siri and Obi-Wan were so cute with the kids! Poor old Obi-Wan if he ever has children Anakin will spend much time mocking him ;)

Thanks again Jaya this is a brilliant story!!!

16. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Hmmmm.

Wonder why Shaak-Ti is suddenly so cantankerous and desirous of keeping the old rules in place? Did she always feel this way, or did she feel enough devotion to Mace that she would want to maintain the old rules?

Yoda's really pushing Obi-Wan and Siri to tie the knot, isn't he? Maybe he feels this will let other Jedi follow, as Obi-Wan is the classic "establishment" Jedi, rather than the rebellious Anakin.

I think Anakin needs to throw Obi-Wan a bachelor party. Heh-heh. Can you picture, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin doing a bachelor party? [face_laugh]

17. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    NO! No more plot bunnies!

Sith.

I just might have to write that one...

:p

AHHHHHH! ;)

(It's too late for me to type. I should have my keyboard forcefully removed from me right now...)

18. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    sorry I am so late to the party Jaya! My computer has been on the fritz so I am on line in fits.

I am enjoying your story! Please pm me when you update I cant miss Siri and Obi's bonding ceremony.[face_love]
    You know the force wills it!

19. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    aw that was soo cute...wonderful job!!~

20. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    I think a bachelor party for Obi-Wan would be a cool idea. :D

Heh-heh. Maybe Padme can get together with a few of the female Jedi and throw Siri a bachelorette party. Ever see that episode of Friends where it's Phoebe's bachelorette party, and Danny DeVito is the stripper who's been hired? [face_laugh]

21. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    Sleep deprived Anakin! [face_laugh] I can remember being that way, though for very different reasons (homework). All the same, I love Obi-Wan's reaction to the hysterics. Go to sleep and find a baby to cuddle.

I do hope everything works out for Siri and Obi-Wan. After everything, they deserve to be together.

22. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    First off, I apologize profusely for missing that last post and for almost missing this one! DRL has really tired me out lately...to be more specific, my job (I'm in construction).

But anyway, this was a fantastic post, Jaya!. I particularly enjoyed seeing A&P adapt to parenthood. But my favorite part was this...

"Yes, Mommy has lots of important things to take care of now that she has to help run the Republic. So important that she had to take Daddy?s help with her.? Anakin had a half crazed look on his face as he said all of these things out loud.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Needless to say, the twins were not merciful to their father...not in the least.[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I also liked seeing Obi-Wan and Siri interact with the twins (while thier poor dad got some much needed rest[face_laugh] ).

I laugh now, but seeing as I too plan to have children one day, I might not find A&P's situation as funny as it used too...at least while the kids are still infants.

Once again I apologize for my lateness, but DRL cannot keep me tied down for long. I still can't wait to read more.:D

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    For the record, tomorrow starts the Before The Saga Awards. I?ll be busy with it since I?m the host. I should be able to keep up my normal posting schedule, but if I don?t send out PMs next week? you?ll know why! ;)

[b][color=darkblue]Killik_Twilight[/color][/b]
    [i]*steals* [/i]
    I might just call you Robin Hood. I liked him. ;)

[i]Hahahahahaha. Anakin is hilarious. So are Obi and Siri. *grins* [/i]
    Just wait until you have kids. Will it be that funny then? :p

[i]Me likes. [/i]
    Thanks!

[b][color=gold]Star_Angel[/color][/b]
    [i]Anyway, great update , poor Ani and Padmé, taking care of newborn babies is not easy.[/i]
    Especially twins. :: prays she doesn?t have twins ::

[i]And I loved that SiriWan moment in the end[/i]
    :D There will be lots more.

[b][color=navy]Kidan[/color][/b]
    [i]what a great post... [/i]
    Thanks! :D

[i]As a father, I can understand Anakin's slight break-down perfectly! [/i]
    Oh good! I?m glad I was accurate!

[i]Great job Jaya! [/i]
    Thanks. :)

[b][color=yellow]ZebulaNebula[/color][/b]
    [i]Awwwwwwwwwwww. The twins are so cute. I loved how Anakin called Obi and Sir the twins' aunt and uncle.[/i]
    Well, following RotS logic? Obi-Wan is like Anakin?s brother? therefore?

[b][color=mediumvioletred]PRINCESSCAMBRIA[/color][/b]
    [i]That was a great chapter [/i]
    Thanks, O brave volunteer. :D

[i]Anakin and Padme' as new parents was so sweet...Nicely captured. [/i]
    Thanks! I just guess I can imagine what it?s like? or I watch too much tv. :p

[i]I had to laugh with Anakin spouting baby talk while in a sleep deprived delirium....Awww, I remember those days too well [/i]
    :: dreads those days ::

[i]Siri and Obi-Wan with having time with the twins was precious...Perhaps this will be a plus for them with the will of the force [/i]
    ;;)

[i]Always looking forward to more[/i]
    Thanks!

[b][color=mediumorchid]FitJedi[/color][/b]
    [i]hahaha... how funny. Cuteness all around with the interaction of Anakin with the twins. I could just picture in my head.[/i]
    :D I?m glad! I do that too when I write. I?m glad that my readers can get a similar picture.

[i]Wonderful update once again, I'm glad Siri and Obi-Wan are seeing that the Jedi need to evolve a little more.[/i]
    But will the Force let them?

[b][color=goldenrod]G__Anakin[/color][/b]
    [i]Good post thanks for the PM[/i]
    Thanks. :)

[b][color=yellowgreen]VA_Parky[/color][/b]
    [i]Awwwwwwwwww!!! I have been overcome by a case of the warm-fuzzies.... Wheeeee! And you know what? I think I like it!! [/i]
    :: snicker :: I?m sorry. Is there a cure for that? ;;)

[i]Splendid post, Jaya! As you can see, I absolutely loved it. And how could I not? All our favorite Jedi are happy, the babies are healthy and cute, and our dear Senator is getting the Republic back up and running... Oh wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! [/i]
    So where do I put in the evil plot twist where things don?t go so well? ;;)

[i]Now I have to just ignore those little fretful whispers that are wondering if something is going to go haywire at the bonding ceremony. Such a revelation could certainly spell doom for our favorite couples... [/i]
    ;;)

[i]*trying not to think about it* La la la la la la![/i]
    Why? You think I?d do something evil? ]:)

[b][color=skyblue]princess_of_naboo[/color][/b]
    [i]Obi-Wan enjoyed watching Siri?s previously unknown, but always suspected, mothering tendencies, while Siri enjoyed watching Obi-Wan act as the father that she knew he would be. When they happened to look at each other at the same moment, they gently laughed. It was good to laugh and enjoy life for a short time before the Force might determine that they would never be together.
    Aww... [/i]
    :D

[i]Loved Anakin as a father. [/i]
    Me too. :: sigh :: If only?

[i]Looking forward to the next update.[/i]
    :D

[b][color=cadetblue]Veloz[/color][/b]
    [i]Ha! indeed give it a twist, make Shaak Ti have the hots for Obi and start so

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    The twins both stirred as a familiar presence entered their home. Obi-Wan would have guessed that it was Anakin from the way the babies stirred as the protective presence washed over them, but he was stunned to see that it was Padmé.

?Obi-Wan, Siri, what a pleasant surprise,? Padmé greeted them. ?I hope these two haven?t caused you too much trouble,? Padmé said before she placed a gentle kiss on the forehead of each baby.

?Not to us, but your husband is sleeping off his delirium in the bedroom,? Siri replied. ?They are adorable, and it is our pleasure to watch them for a short while.?

?I think he?s trying to make up for missing so much of my pregnancy by insisting he watch the twins so often,? Padmé said. ?He?s overworking himself, isn?t he??

?That?s Anakin for you,? Siri responded.

?Since when are you Force sensitive?? Obi-Wan asked, speaking for the first time since Padmé entered the apartment.

?What?? Padmé asked. Siri looked as puzzled as Padmé at the strange question.

?I felt your presence wash over the twins when you entered. You have a protective presence over the twins. It?s as if you use the Force to add an extra protective barrier around the babies. But you?ve never expressed any Force abilities? so I have no idea of how this is possible at all,? Obi-Wan remarked.

?He?s right? You do have a stronger Force presence now,? Siri commented. ?It must have something to do with the twins.?

?Maybe that explains why no one noticed my pregnancy,? Padmé said, contemplating this new information. ?I wanted to protect them so badly and for no one to know about them at all.?

?Well, we don?t know much about what happens to the mother of Force sensitive children,? Obi-Wan commented, still thinking through things even as he spoke. ?It could be that carrying Force sensitive children hones all of the mother?s latent abilities and enhances them.?

?Or that it?s just part of the parent-child bond,? Siri added.

?Anakin could sense what his mother felt, and to my knowledge she wasn?t Force sensitive,? Padmé said, pondering all that had been said.

?Well, despite how much we would like to ponder over this development, I am afraid we have to go to our bonding ceremony. Obi-Wan, you might want to wake Anakin up since he is supposed to be there,? Siri said, and Obi-Wan obliged by handing Luke to Padmé and walking off to wake Anakin up.

?What is this bonding ceremony?? Padmé asked.

?It?s where Master Yoda asks the Force if we are to be together or not,? Siri replied. ?If the Force wills it, we will be forever linked to each other, but if it does not will it? we will no longer be permitted to be together.?

?Will the Council ask this of us?? Padmé asked, horrified at the idea of this unseen Force determining the fate of her marriage and family.

?I doubt it. If our relationship is allowed, then I?m sure that yours will be as well, but if ours is not?? Siri trailed off, and both ladies pondered the possibilities. ?Although, I think the presence of these two little ones are an answer to the question.?

?Perhaps you and Obi-Wan should have your own,? Padmé teased.

?Our own what?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Baby,? Siri replied, a large smile spread across her face. ?Padmé thinks we should have our own child soon.?

Anakin laughed and hit Obi-Wan across the back playfully.

?So when were you going to tell me about this bonding ceremony?? Padmé asked, causing Anakin to freeze in his place.

?Um? I forgot?? Anakin asked, hoping to avoid a fight.

Padmé laughed and shook her head. ?Good luck you two, and I expect you to be home right after it?s over,? Padmé said as she looked at Anakin.

?Yes my love,? Anakin said in a pretend dull voice before he kissed her goodbye.

25. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This update was amazing.

Hmm, I can understand why Siri is so worried, poor woman but somehow I just know that they are meant to be together just like Anakin and Padmé and even if the force says no, they will work it out.

And Padmé might be force sensitive, I love that and I do hope that she is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.