Results from fanfilm on June 4th

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok,
    All didn't go as planned because of rain the previous night and not many people were able to show, so we didn't get to shoot that day. On the other hand though it still turned out good cause Luis, Chris, Melissa and myself scouted the area a bit more and found so much potential in the area.
    We really believe in this and know we will be able to pull off a good, short film. We may be able to film in pieces to accomodate people better.
    I am working on a test footage taken from Luis's house and hope to post it soon so you can see.
    I am hoping to get everyone together soon so we can make an impression on the fanfilm section here.
    -Terry

2. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    And Some more Choreography done, you guys will love this site. But I have one question how are you going to do the satilite thing when there is houses and roads and stuff around???
  3. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    What do you mean by satelite? You mean the traning orb?
  4. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    No, I think he meant the GPS view that you were talking about, you know the shot from space coming down to location.
  5. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ohhhhhhh, gotcha...
    Hopefully I can get it from Google Earth. I don't have to do it for our location...I can do it for any forest and hopefully it's not in black and white. I have yet to check it out, but even if that doesn't work, I can use a still picture and fit it in. I can use Endor or even Alderaan. Then take my dvd decrypter and take the shot of the Tyderium coming from the Star Destroyer and head toward the planet. Then possibly take a shot of when the droid ship lands on Naboo, cut it out of the scene and replace it with the Tyderium....hopefully...lol
  6. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    good luck, that sounds fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.