main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Resurrection of Evil

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Force-Deity, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force-Deity

Force-Deity Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2005
    Chapter I: Dark Arrival

Silence. The sole disquiet was the irritating beating from the individual awareness of their pounding hearts. The nervousness was oppressive, though their faith was strong in the Force. They knew if the opperation fell through, death was inevitable. As far as their enemy understood, these three Jedi where Dark Masters of the Force, Lords of the Sith. They felt such a black evil as they as the approached the Sith Academy of Korriban. Hatred flowed in the air, as if it were one with the wind itself. They rejected the feeling of their surroundings. Everything. From the twisted rocks to the deep-red skies of evening. From the howl of the wind to the smell of the air. Pure Evil, the Dark Side overwhelming. To the Jedi this planet was known as "the Cradle of Darkness," a place where Jedi Knights drove the Dark Jedi to in a time of war some time ago. A place where the age old spirits of long deceased Sith Lords still haunt their tombs in the Valley of the Dark Lords. The native inhabatants of Korriban have long since evolved and adapted into twisted beings due to the dark side of the Force. This planet belonged to the Sith.

The three Jedi were on a mission. Their objective, to assassinate the Sith Lord Sarridon, who is reuniting the Sith after their almost compleat destruction at the hands of Revan 100 years ago. Disguised as ambassadors, they stole the identidies of three Sith from the last outpost they conquered, in which none but the Jedi know of. Their aliases, Darth Ghost, Darth Vanblak, and Darth Maelstrom, where now their new names.

They were closer now, the evil weighing down on their shoulders more and more with every step. They could not let it show. Any sign of weakness or fear the Sith would grow suspicious, and the operation would fail, and chances are they would perish at the hands of Darth Sarridon. And from the gruesome rumors that they had heard, it would be a terrible way to go.

There will be more to Chapter One later.

2. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    cool start! it certainly has my attention!
    it is very well written, and you set up the story nicely!
    i like the idea of Jedi's undercover in Sith territory:)
    100 years after revan huh? i will be interested in where you
    go with this! let me know when you update!

3. Force-Deity

Jun 21, 2005
    Thanks Obi. And I'll let you know when there is more.

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Intriguing, I agree with ob_webb, nice set up. It's richly detailed.

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Great start! I'm looking forward to more! :D

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Very nice Deity cant wait to read more:D

7. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Nice introduction Deity. I like their names.

Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

8. Force-Deity

Jun 21, 2005
    The rest of Chapter One is almost finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.