main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Rethink Your Life: A New Hope - PT Social Thread

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Was reading your sig, saw you gave Apes 5 Stars.. I thought the soundtrack was amazing.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    lol, Wilson Fisk punches like a raging manbaby.

Jedi Knight Fett and Darkslayer like this.
  4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Showed my friend BvS! You guys woulda laughed lol

5. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    What was her/his reaction?

Jedi Knight Fett and Darkslayer like this.
  6. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I show a friend of mine BvS about two months ago. Always start off with the ultimate edition, because he loved it. I swear, every time Batman or Superman was doing something he would just take it in and start giggling like a fanboy.

7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    First off - he's not a comic guy at all. He wanted to check out BvS because he loved Suicide Squad. We had already watched Man of Steel together so he was familiar with the world. He was actively on Team Superman. He thought Batfleck was lame (he just doesn't like Batman lol) and I was just sitting there shaking my head - that's what you guys woulda laughed at lol. He also dug Wonder Woman, Lex, and the Man of Steel connections. He got really excited at the Joker references lol, he loves Suicide Squad. Great reactions to the Batmobile chase as well - "it's seriously unstoppable." Then Superman showed up "Oh shoot!" [face_rofl]

His reactions to the Batman vs Superam and Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman vs Doomsday fights were freaking hilarious. "Haha, Batman's so toast. Superman is the GOAT (yes he actually used that word). Then Batman shot Superman with Kryptonite and he brought his hands up to his face in dismay "OH NO!" [face_laugh]

Then during the Doomsday fight he kept roasting Batman for being useless lol. And then that expression of pure shock when Doomsday killed Superman - alright if Superman dies I actually wasted my time with this movie. Lol, he changed his mind there.

Overall, he liked the film so much I will probably be able to get him to see Justice League (which before he didn't really care about) - so I call this a massive success!

8. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017

[​IMG]

:p

9. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    I can't believe they revealed the big twist of TLJ already!

BB-8 was on Snoke's side the entire time! He was even converted into his throne room/personal vessel!

10. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    Saw this on the 501st Legion facebook page.

[​IMG]

[face_rofl]

11. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  12. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    [​IMG]

13. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
  14. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    The frozen breakfast aisle gets me everytime..

15. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    [face_laugh]
    That's how all my plans end too

How to cook spaghetti:

1. Put noodles in a pot
    2. Profit
    3. ???

16. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Neither have I.

And from What I've heard about it, I'll probably never watch a single episode.

Also my plan for avoiding spoilers:

I won't

[face_mischief]

:p

17. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    The last step is always a struggle to figure out.

18. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Good evening friends! Hope everyone's weekend is going well! [:D] My first Sat. off in several weeks so that was fun. :p Thanks for posting the TLJ pics I'd been talking about in my post a few days ago Darth Kronos. :D And interesting reaction Dandelo; it's true the Snoke we're seeing now isn't exactly what we saw in TFA exactly or wanted, but I'm being optimistic & hoping for some more development of his character. [face_dancing]

Also, I too don't really care about spoilers. Granted, I don't want to know the whole plot of TLJ,, but I actively seek out pics of characters and planets and creatures and whatnot. It's fun to see the stuff as it slowly gets released in various forms: books, toys, pics, etc. :p

Frank T., another update on my Star Trek movie journey.:) (please tell me to stop if this is a bit much or you don't care; rather you say so than me ramble on for nothing 8-})
    I've seen 1-7, & half of 8. The whole approach to space & living on the starship feels so weird now that I'm a #SWfan4lyfe. :p I appreciate the more serious, thought-out approach to science & bringing morality & ethics into it, & can see the appeal for so many, but much prefer the space soap opera fantasy of SW. [face_love] Maybe the books/tv series prove different, but I never felt like there's a real idea of what the ST planets & species/creatures/etc. are like.[face_dunno]SW seems more varied to me, with more options of what you can do & be; introducing new worlds & lingering there, seeing what day-to-day life is like on planets, & showing what space travel looks like from different perspectives (smuggler, refugee, queen, etc.). Thoughts on any of this? Or your rankings of 1-10? (I'll hold off on mine till I've seen them all. :p)

19. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    Yes, it begs the age-old question: "what does one do after one profits?"

This is like the most EJC thing to say, ever

20. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    August is prettymuch half over... :/

21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Winter is coming.

22. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS The Last Jedi New SPOILER TOY Pics! Part 81

Even more SPOILER TOY pics!

23. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    El Jedi Colombiano You really are missing out on a lot of stuff. [face_not_talking]

When the first season of GoT was over back in 2011, a friend told me about it and I was like, nah, I won't like it. I watched the first episode anyway and well, saw the rest of Season 1 the next day. LOL oh that feeling when so many characters were killed and when you realized you have to wait next year for a new season. :_|
    My friend stopped watching it on Season 4, I think, and I'm still obsessed with it. GoT is incredible. ^:)^

Dagobahsystem Who would you like to see on the throne?

24. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    thejeditraitor, I'm enjoying the TLJ spoiler updates. :D And the more y'all talk about GoT (or anything really), the more I want to dive into it too. So many things to watch & read, so little time! :p

If anyone has any anime recommendations please let me know; I'm craving more anime in my life. :D

Good morning friends! Happy Sunday! Here's some morning music that'll put you in a good mood as you're waking up. [face_dancing]

25. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    Seeing all the toys and stuff from TLJ is cool. Is all that stuff coming out Force Friday? Makes me wonder if we'll see Snoke or other new things/characters in a new trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.