main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Rethink Your Life: A New Hope - PT Social Thread

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Most of it!!! I wish
    Luke Black Series fig would just come with a damn lightsaber...
    Is that too much to ask???

2. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    I guess that depends
    Either he doesn't have one in the TLJ or they're trying to make it a surprise
    Could be wrong though :p

3. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    I finally got the opportunity to watch the next few Rebels episodes, Inside Man and Vision and Voices. Inside Man was not good, but Vision and Voices was alright. I like Maul, and I think they should have focused on him more in the third season of Rebels. It was wasted potential not to use him more, but that kind of describes the entire show. Anyway, now I've made it about halfway through the third season of Rebels.
    I would highly recommend Yu-Gi-Oh, which I happen to be going through right now (just started season 5 last night!). It's my second favorite TV show (after Avatar: The Last Airbender). Funnily enough, I'm trying to get more anime in my life, too. I'm also going through Your Lie in April, which is only 22 episodes. So far, it's weird but kind of entertaining. And after the original Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm planning on trying Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS and Sailor Moon (though I have no idea if those are any good yet).

Also, if you like Ghilbli (and I know you like Howl's Moving Castle, which is among my favorite animated movies), my other favorites from Ghilbli would be Castle in the Sky, Ponyo, and From Up on Poppy Hill.

4. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013

[face_rofl]

5. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Also;

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON!!! :cool:

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016

7. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014

[​IMG]

8. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    I walked into the living room and I saw the end of a movie that my mom had on where a mannequin winked at a couple kissing.

[​IMG]

9. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Thanks for your thoughts! =D= I remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh on Sat. mornings. Was never really my jam; reminded me of Pokemon. Avatar: TLA was an amazing show; that, Teen Titans [face_love], TMNT, & Code Lyoko sum up my after school & summer viewing habits for a good few years. :p

I love Studio Ghibli. So much. So darn pretty to look at, even the grossest or creepiest of creatures. =P~ From Up on Poppy Hill is wonderful, happy to find another fan of it! Such a simple story, but beautifully rendered & emotional. [face_love] I'll look into Your Lie in April; I do like weird stuff; if I give it a go I'll let you know. :)

10. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Really bored with SW Battlefront...

11. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    I would try to encourage you at this point but I don't play Battlefront so I've got almost nothing. :( :p

Idk, maybe look up if there are ways to make Battlefront harder? Or stuff you haven't unlocked or whatever yet? Or watch a Star War instead?

12. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
  13. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Bf2 just needs to get here..

14. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Gosh darn do I hate OCD... lol

15. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally got around to finishing Iron Fist, I thought it was an okay to good show. Starts slow, gets pretty good, then kind of ends on just an okay note. That said really looking forward to The Defenders this weekend!

Jedi Knight Fett and Darkslayer like this.
  16. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Iron Fist is... decent.

Upon my marathon of the Marvel-Netflix shows, I have changed my ranking and now believe it to be the worst one.

That said, The Defenders should be good. It's being helmed by one of the showrunners of Daredevil season 2.

So, it bodes well, IMO.

17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Yes it is easily my least favorite of the Marvel/Netflix shows. Still, don't think it was anywhere near as bad as a lot of people said.

18. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    If anything, they should have cut out the first three episodes, where they primarily dealt with Danny trying to prove he is who he says he is to everyone. While it makes sense that no one would believe him based on his word, it still isn't particularly interesting to watch, as we, as the audience, know Danny is telling the truth. They should have resolved it in the first episode and be done with it.

The best parts of the show are honestly the bits with Ward and Joy, Ward especially as he is the best character. I found their family drama far more interesting than anything with Danny.

Ranking:

1. Daredevil season 2
    2. Daredevil season 1
    3. Jessica Jones season 1
    4. Luke Cage season 1
    5. Iron Fist season 1

I am hoping The Defenders will be on the upper tier. Since this one will only have 8 episodes, it should be more bingeable compared to the previous shows and their 13 episode runtime, which can, admittedly, be too long.

19. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I think my main issue was that I was expecting a Kung Fu Superhero show and so much of it was more about the Rand corporation stuff. Thought it really picked up around the 6th episode.

Edit: and I thought Colleen was by far the most intersting character.

My rankings would be

1. Jessica Jones
    2. Daredevil season 2
    3. Daredevil eason 1
    4. Luke Cage
    5. Iron Fist

20. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    cubman987 - I liked Colleen's character well enough, but she didn't interest me as much as Ward and Joy did.

(Daredevil season 3 and Iron Fist season 2 may be shorter than the normal 13 episodes, btw.)

21. Huttese 101

Jan 19, 2016
    I have to know more about this movie. Is it possible to learn this power?

22. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

Not from a Jedi...

23. Huttese 101

Jan 19, 2016
    There we go. I'm glad somebody is playing along.

24. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    I don't know if I was hallucinating but it was like the last 15 seconds of the movie lol. It was just so weird out of context.

The world will never know.

25. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    How was everyone's day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.