main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Rethink Your Life: A New Hope - PT Social Thread

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016

She is awesome! I have been subscribed to her on Youtube for probably a couple of years now, she also did some duets with this blind piano prodigy which was really good. :)

If you like the Cello, another channel is The Piano Guys (there is a cello in most videos, promise ;) ), but you might have already heard of them as they are quite well known. They tend to do themes, which are usually excellent.

Jedi Knight Fett and Huttese 101 like this.
  2. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
  3. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Y'all are awesome.[face_dancing] So many SW news things I learn about from here. :-B

Cautiously optimistic about a Kenobi film, but until Ewan's confirmed I'm not sold on it. :p And I really, really, really hope they wouldn't make it w/out him; just wouldn't be the same or make sense when we know he could pull off a hardened, exiled Kenobi. [face_praying]

And I really hope we don't get the Jabba movie mentioned in the Variety article. Boba I'm not keen on but can understand, Jabba just makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

Speaking of SW news, I wish they'd release another trailer for TLJ already. I mean we are at roughly the halfway point between when they released the teaser in April and when it comes out in December... :p

4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I really don't see a scenario where an Obi-Wan movie gets made without Ewan....he wants to do it, the fans want him back, I can't possibly imagine Lucasfilm doesn't want him back....

5. Evening Star

Dec 18, 2015
    Agreed. Casting someone else when you've got Ewan eager to become Obi-Wan once again would be a complete nonsense.

6. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Agreed. A Kenobi film with Ewan is a win win for Disney and the fans. I would be surprised if this doesn't happen.

7. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    I mean, if this does happen, it would make zero sense to not use Ewan. He is the perfect age for a post Revenge of the Sith story, so, if that is the route they are taking, why not use him?

8. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  9. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013

^:)^^:)^^:)^

Also:

I certainly wouldn't mind a Jabba standalone- he's one of my favorite villains, and could easily fit in into a Gangster-like movie in the Star Wars universe- Maybe even a Godfather type film that shows how he became the "godfather". :p

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. El Jedi Colombiano

Jun 24, 2013

the City of Los Angeles granted him permission-

If all goes according to plan, then the museum should open in 2021. Hopefully their isn't another "Friends of the Park" type organization that tries to ruin it all this time.

11. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
  12. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    If they are officially starting to develop this, then they probably are gonna start with getting the script done, or at least started before they hire any actors. But who knows maybe it'll be Obi-Wan's early years as a kid :p

13. Evening Star

Dec 18, 2015
    Or how about a biopic with more details on his relationship with his apprentice? [face_mischief]

[​IMG]

This gif hasn't been posted in so long!

14. El Jedi Colombiano

Jun 24, 2013
    Forrest Gump where are you when I need you most...

[​IMG]

RUN!!!!!!!

15. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    We need those steamy details!

Although I would so be ok with it taking place between Ep1&2 :p

16. El Jedi Colombiano

Jun 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

17. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    Valency Jane I'm not very knowledgeable about anime, but I know you mentioned Studio Ghibli. There's a good chance you've seen both of these already, but I recommend Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away. Spirited Away, in particular, is great. Weird--but great.

As far as anime TV goes, I like Death Note, but I haven't gotten very far in the show yet. But it's on Netflix, so it should be accessible. It's kinda dark, maybe that's not your style. IDK.

Take all of this with a grain of salt because I don't consider myself an anime fan at all, and I don't really know if I know less or more about it than the average Western nerd.

18. El Jedi Colombiano

Jun 24, 2013
    How does it go these days Acting RYL Historian Huttese 101:p

19. Huttese 101

Jan 19, 2016
    Done with classes as of two weeks ago :p

I definitely could have mentioned that before... but I'm tired of "last time I blah blah blah nostalgia" announcements as if anybody really cares. I feel egocentric crap posting about every one of my pseudo-milestones is what Instagram and Snapchat are for, not Star Wars forums.

But yeah other than that I haven't been doing much. Applying to jobs, but that doesn't count. Thanks for asking EJC!

20. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Thanks for the response Huttese 101. And a belated congrats on being done with classes!!!!! [face_party] And good luck with the job hunt. [:D]

I have seen Spirited Away & Kiki's Delivery Service, but yes, enjoyed them both, the former a bit more than the latter. Death Note I've heard about but never looked into; I do enjoy some dark stuff so I might give it a shot. Although I don't have Netflix so that could be a problem. :p

21. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Doesn't the daylight later in the year come up earlier in the morn ??

Totally random.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Huttese 101

interviewer: it says in your application you are a RYL historian, interesting what era in history does that cover?

Huttese: Rethink your life

Interviewer:.....we will call you.

23. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    STOP!!! Before you post something else..

24. DarthAnakin96

Feb 5, 2016
    I've never seen any of the animoos before.

Also shamed to admit, as an animation major, I've never seen a full Ghibli movie. Only clips. [face_nail_biting]:p

Jedi Knight Fett and Huttese 101 like this.
  25. Huttese 101

Jan 19, 2016
    I'll tell them I specialized in the historical era "before the Dark Times... before the Empire."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.