main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Rethink Your Life: A New Hope - PT Social Thread

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016

[​IMG]

2. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Hahaha what a story, darskpine10!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014

4. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    You know, I wonder if I can communicate in this thread entirely in Tommy Wiseau quotes.

Also this:

5. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Han Solo film Spoiler!

DV appearance confirmed

6. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014

Now Anakin, you don't need to show up in every SW movie. Even when you were dead your head got a cameo!

7. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

Where the hell did you find this? I cannot find any official confirmation at all. Only rumors.

8. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    I think he's toying with us.

At least I really hope so.

9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    You trolling us..? :p

10. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    You and me both

There's another good Billy Joel lyric for this: "well you're 21/and still your mother makes your bed/and that's too long"

11. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Well I'm off to see It, finally!

12. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Don't stop there.. Rule the whole galaxy.

13. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    I feel the need to share this with everyone here. Color me flabbergasted. And squealing with glee.
    [​IMG]

14. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    My most anticipated Star Wars book of 2017.

15. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    So, I finally was able to see the rest of Rebels season 3. I'll probably give my thoughts on each of the episodes later. I will say for Ghosts of Geonosis Saw was, frankly, way out of character (and why am I not surprised?). The gag with the Death Star Klik-Klak kept trying to draw was kind of funny since the rebels never understood what he was trying to show them. I also liked Rex's "He's no Skywalker" and Kanan's "I heard that!"

16. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Breaking news alert: Hayden & Rachel Bilson are getting divorced. =(( I feel bad their youngling especially. Though not terribly surprised with divorce rates being what they are & the addition of the Hollywood factor. [face_sigh]

But lol; love my mom who told me about it. :p And that at the end she joked "Hey, there's hope for you yet!" [face_rofl] Moms are the best. :p

17. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I only found out about what From a Certain Point of View was a few days ago after spending weeks thinking it was just another "How Star Wars Impacted *Topic*". I pre-ordered it instantly when I found it was in fact ANH told from the views of certain characters. I can't wait for it!

Anyways, how has everybody been? I recently saw IT, which was fantastic to someone like me (someone who doesn't like horror movies very much). I don't get scared from movies now in days, but IT was just very well-made, well-written, and well-acted. IT's currently in my top five favorite movies of the year so far.

Also, I found Young Jyn Erso and Galen Erso Funko POPS! yesterday. I bought them quicker than Sega finally making another worthwhile Sonic the Hedgehog game. My only issue is there isn't a Galen Erso POP based on his first appearance in Rogue One, and there is no sign of a Lyra Erso POP in the works. But I'm I want he whole family, dammit! (I've bought a lot of Star Wars products recently). Meanwhile, there is yet ANOTHER Jyn Erso POP coming, which will make it the sixth Jyn Erso POP from ONE movie. But, I'm not going to complain because Jyn is one of my favorite characters, and will pick it up instantly.

Just give me the whole family Funko...plus a raincoat & hat Orson Krennic POP just because.

Pain and Suffering

Trust me, Saw is not out of character in Rebels. That's how he is in everything now all the way through Rogue One. Oh...the things he does...OH MY.

18. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    I got a Krennic and a K2 POP recently. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but hey, Krennic!

19. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I want a K2 POP, but I haven't been able to find one in my area...

20. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    I don't think Rachel and Hayden where ever married... "Free Union" if you will-

Anyway, it's a shame for the child- :(

21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Darth Kronos B3
    I saw that spoiler on SW facebook page. Maybe it's not true, but it looked official.

Was just sharing, wasn't trying to troll anyone. :)

22. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    I've got a K2 6 inch black series. It very nice :) Although he can't really stand up well and just gives me looks of sass all the time.

23. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    Dagobahsystem - I was only able to find websites that used the "a trusted source within production told us this is true" evidence.

The title was: "Exclusive: Darth Vader Confirmed for Han Solo STAR WARS Spinoff."

It was clickbait garbage.

24. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Yeah, I did end up seeing the article. In any case, I knew that even if you were trolling, you weren't trolling maliciously. :p

25. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

You should give K2 looks of sass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.