main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return from Plano Updates

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Maumi, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    We had a blast!!! The drive up there was a little stressful at first, because Kenzi and I missed our exit, but once we found everyone else it was a great trip and so was the trip back!!! We did lots of walkie talkie stuff! Singing, laughing, making jokes you know just having fun!

We went to dinner with the Dallas group and then went to Main Event and played video games and lasertag. It was fun and I got best score in the second time around on our first game. Shebli was able to round a few us up to go for another two rounds and we played against so strangers and whoop their butts both times!!! The game is done differently there. You are split into two trips and have bases and only 15 lifes and 60 shots. Once you run out of either one of them you have to reload. And you play two rounds per game!!! It was cool!!!

We did great at the costume contest again!!! Little Alex was supergirl and won 2nd play!!! Go Alex. She was super cute!!! Gary also won second place (best orginal costume) he was Vader from Vulcun and I won 1st place Best of Show!!! I was so happy and it made me feel like a beauty pageant winner!!!

Gary sold a lot of his stuff and we all just had a good old time!!! We were all right next to each in the hotel and meant up for breakfast each morning and laughed our butts off a lot with jokes and just other things.

It was so much fun and one of my best weekends in a long time!!!

2. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    must.do.lasertag.again.

:)

3. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    yes :D

<--- remembering the 2nd game's 12,000 point spread massacre over Tulsa. ;)

:cool:

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Yea, but we still beat you in the first round with lots of hits on your base! So it's still a tie :p

Seriously it was TONS of fun guys, it was great to meet you all and actually see that Nabooty does wear normal clothes and not just Jedi robes hahaha.

I'll say more and post the pics tomorrow, till then.... i'm going to bed, i'm exhausted.

5. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!
    PICTURES!

WE WANT PICTURES!!!

When you get a free moment, that is. We don't want to appear insensitive. We realize that everyone has a life that involves work, school, honey-do's, and whatnot. 8-}

6. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    No I'll be pushy PICTURES!!!!!!

7. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    "No I'll be pushy PICTURES!!!!!!"

Leave it to the big guy who runs around in a black mask and cape to be pushy. I'd get the pictures up soon, if I were you. I'd hate to hear about a series of mysterious force-chokings this afternoon.

8. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    found one of you people messing around with a car. looked suspicious to me...

eeevil?

9. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    My mom is getting our pictures developed tonight, so I'll try to get them up, if I can figure it out (yeah right), tonight or tomorrow. Like I said in the other Plano thread, I had a blast. I loved meeting some of the people from the Dallas area, they were all really nice. Meeting the celebrities, especially Anthony Danials, Warwick Davis, and John Rhys-Davis. I'll share more when I see you guys that didn't go in person, it's easier. Oh, and I did manage to get a few interviews with those of us who did go on my new camera, so I might show that some time.

10. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    Not to sound redundant but we had a blast, also. I haven't been that relaxed and laughed so hard in long time. Thanks guys. Russ even talked alot.

The lasertag was great. When do we go again? I know I sound like Shelbi.

It was great to meet you all from Dallas.

11. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Ooooooh, laser tag rocked... 11,000 personal points in the fourth game baby :)

We had a total blast this weekend. It was great to get together with the DFW group for dinner and the games afterwards. I'd happily invite everyone to tulsa for a game or two, but its totally boring compared to the Main Event version :)

I'll have to see if Bree has any pictures later this week...

-Gary

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Okie Dokie... here is our pictures.

Clickie

13. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Good Sanosuke Mike when did you get that one done?

14. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    OMG Mike, I totally forgot about the shot of Billy with the hair!

I had a blast it was fun being around everyone and then hanging with the DFW on Saturday night.

15. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I did that thursday night hehe. I didn't think to do it untill tuesday.

16. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Awesome pics, Mike. Looks like you guys really had all the fun you claim to have had :) Nice costumes all around.

17. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Oddly enough, Dena's "Yuna" wig matched my goatee better than my natural hair color. :)

18. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Glad to hear everyone had fun.

We will have to get the DFW fanforce to come up here and play against our entire group instead of just those of us who could attend the convention. I think we would put quite the hurt on them. :D

19. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Well, it wasn't just the DFW group on the other team. There was a Tulsa traitor to make it even...

And, boy, did I have fun as the traitor. :D

20. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Did you wear the wig while you played so you wouldn't be recognized as a traitor? :)

21. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    He had to wear the wig in shame of having his butt kicked by me!!! Little traitor!!!

22. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    It's a sad day here on the tulsafanforce forum.

For those of you that don't know this is not the first time Billy has been a traitor...

In Galaxies, Billy and the rest of the wookies in the harem...give me a minute...Ok, I'm ready to talk about it now...They do "naughty" thing to elderly imperial officers for money! For shame Billy, for shame!

Disclaimer: Luke aka Jacen_Solo81 aka Lord Emperor Supreme is no way affiliated with the Empire or with Lando Calrissian's Wild Wookie Harem.

23. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I am kinda proud of my self here. I actually figured out how to set up a photo album thingy and I figured out how to do all the spiffy stuff that goes with it all by my self. So, here is my first atempt at this...

http://members16.clubphoto.com/shelbi769676/1729930-P2dab/owner-2b82.phtml

I don't know how to make a clickie thing just yet, but that's the next thing on my list. So just copy and paste the address, it should work.

24. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL, those are some goffy pics of all of us and they show all the fun we had!

I really like one of them it's cute, but I won't say which one on here. I am sure you will know which one I mean Shebli!!!

25. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Kewl pics. Who took the ones of everyone at the resturant Saturday evening? I only see the pics of you guys at the dinner. :)

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.