main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of Clue ~ RPF Edition! -- feedback needed!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by padawanlissa, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 4:
    Red suggests: White, blaster rifle, Anchorhead (Blue disproves)
    Yellow cannot make a suggestion.
    White does not make a suggestion.
    Green does not make a suggestion.
    Blue suggests: Red, blaster pistol, Beggar's Canyon (Yellow disproves)
    Purple suggests: Red, knife, Mos Eisley (Yellow disproves)

Sorry for the very long delay.[face_blush] This time it should be closer to 48 hours.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    As they got closer and closer to the kill, Amethyst got more and more worried. After all, she could be next! And the killer could be anyone!

White, blaster pistol, Beggar's Canyon

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Saphiron looked around at all the faces. "I am getting no where with this. Just so that I make sure I accuse everyone, and it doesn't look like I am playing favorites, and just for kicks I am going to accuse me this time." Saphiron looks around with a idiot smile on his face. "As I have pointed out, all of us are capable of murder. I am too. So why not me? I am not saying I did it, but I am not saying I didn't."

"I suppose Mushroom Mesa is as good a place as any. And since I hate mushrooms I suppose it is a good place to stash a body. And If I was going to kill someone I would use a Vibroblade. It's messier, but its my preferred weapon.

4. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 5:
    Red does not make a suggestion.
    Blue suggests: Blue, Vibroblade, Mushroom Mesa (Red disproves)
    Purple suggests: White, blaster pistol, Beggar's Canyon (Green disproves)

Please remember to post your suggestions. I let this round last a long time because I hoped to get more suggestions, but the game flows much better if each round is kept short.

5. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    White, blaster pistol, Beggar's Canyon

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Copycat :p

Amethyst had a feeling they were getting closer!

White, vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon

7. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Saphiron laughed at all the people voting for Blanche Calixto. If it was good for you you would give up anyone. And if it would help your case you would agree with you most hated enemy. But not this Zabrak. He was loyal to the core... Unless he was double crossed. "Well it seems a bunch of you think that Calixto over there is responsible. I would disagree at this point. I have no love for Blance Calixto, but I have information that you all might want to here. I have reasons to believe that Leese Golden was at one point in a romantic relationship with Corpus Mortuum." Saphiron turned towards Leese. "I am sorry to have to do this. I am grateful that you gave me some water on arriving, but the truth comes over feelings." Saphiron turned back to the rest of the people in the room. "To continue. The reason I believe that she may be responsible for the murder is that it was he who broke it off. Leese was very sad after this, and I think she still regrets that he never took her back. He was also with another woman, and since 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' I think I am right in my assumption that she could be guilty. They use to go to dinner at a nice restaurant I know of in Mos Eisley. I think it would be fitting to murder him there. And Blaster pistol can be concealed pretty well making it a good weapon of choice."

Yellow, Mos Eisley, Blaster Pistol.

8. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 6:
    Red suggests: White, blaster pistol, Beggar's Canyon (Green disproves)
    Blue suggests: Yellow, Blaster pistol, Mos Eisley (White disproves)
    Purple suggests: White, Vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon (White disproves)

9. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    blue, vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    "Hmm, how very interesting. Miss Golden, if it turns out that you are innocent then I will apologize for implying you might have done. I hope you wont have any hard feelings against me." Saphiron walked around the room looking at each of the suspects. He stopped in front of Captain Tenderfoot. "So you are a Captain eh? Ever used a Blaster Pistol? Ever killed anyone? Do you have a grudge against the victim? You have been really quite since this all started." Saphiron turned to the rest of the group. "Actually Most of you have been pretty quite except to whisper to one of the guards on the sides who you think it is. Your conscience creeping up on you?" Saphiron turned back to Tenderfoot and spoke to her in a low voice. "Is the guilt creeping in? Can you feel it in your stomach? Is it keeping you from speaking?" Saphiron broke away, speaking to the whole room again. "Seeing as Captain Tenderfoot seems to have a guilty conscience I am choosing her as my next pick. She is plenty capable of murder if you ask me. I am sure she has a Blaster Pistol. And Mos Espa is just as good a place as any."

Green, Blaster Pistol, Mos Espa.

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst noticed her competition slowly disappearing. Was the murderer picking off her fellow searchers?

White, Vibroblade, Beggar's Canyon

12. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 7:
    Red suggests: Blue, Vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon (Yellow disproves)
    Blue suggests: Green, blaster pistol, Mos Espa (Red disproves)
    Purple suggests: White, vibroblade, Beggar's Canyon (Red disproves)

13. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    purple, vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    White, knife, Beggar's Canyon

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Saphiron frowned as whispers went around the room, and yet again nobody spoke out loud. "Fine don't speak. I will do all the talking seeing as you all are too shy, or guilty to speak. I am not too guilty. I will make my accusations till this is over and I have been cleared to leave. So in order to get me out of this place faster I am going to make another accusation. One of you people in this room is a Murderer! And I think that it was..." Points at Blanche Calixto. "YOU!" Saphiron lowered his arm. "Have you been to the Jundland Wastes recently? If you ask me it is the perfect place to have someone killed. Plenty of ways to make it look like an accident. Especially if it looks like a Tuskan Raider did it. With a Gaffi Stick. I dare you to defend yourself." Saphiron stepped back, leaving his challenge out in the open.

White, Jundland Wastes, Gaderffi.

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst waited anxiously - this time, she just had to get it right!!

17. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 8:
    Red suggests: purple, vibro-ax, Beggar's Canyon (White disproves)
    Blue suggests: White, Jundland Wastes, Gaderffi (Red disproves)
    Purple suggests: White, knife, Beggar's Canyon (Blue disproves)

I'm very sorry about how long I took to do this round. With the holidays over now, I should be back to about two days.

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst knew they were getting closer to the end. Pretty soon, they were going to figure out who did it.

And this time, she was sure she had it right.

White, blaster rifle, Beggar's Canyon

19. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Anyone else want to make a suggestion?

20. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Saphiron felt tension rise in the room. He was close. And the murderer knew it. Spahirn stepped forward again ready to make another suggestion. "I know I am getting close. I can see the nervousness on some of your faces." Saphiron turned to Jabba and bowed. "I am sorry your greatness that it has taken this long to figure out. I know it would be easier to kill us all. We are in your dept that you haven't already." Saphiron turned back to the group. "Alright I am ready to tell you who did it this time. And let me tell you it was the same person as last time, Blanche Calixto. I am still set that it is the Gaderffi. Disguising the death as Tuskan Raider tragedy is very devious. And Beggars Canyon is far enough away that if she did do it there no one would know.

White, Gaderffi, Beggars Canyon.

21. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    NYCitygurl is correct with White, Blaster rifle, Beggar's Canyon! Congratulations!

Please send me your votes for Quality poster. Since NYCitygurl already has colours, she has asked not to be voted for in Quality poster.

22. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    And the winner of the quality poster award is ... Mister_Master! Congratulations!=D=

Also, this was my last round hosting Clue. Thank you to everyone who played and made my time hosting so enjoyable. :)

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats, MM!!

And thank you very much for all your hard work hosting, Lissa [:D]

24. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Good Game everyone.

Thanks for some great games Lissa.

25. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    The game is back! Head over to the RPF and prove your innocence in the fight to discover who murdered Senator Tyren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.