main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of Clue ~ RPF Edition! -- feedback needed!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by padawanlissa, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    1. [Red] Mr Crimson
    2. [Yellow]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

2. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Anyone else interested? We need at least 2 or 3 more people before we can start.

1. [Red] Mister_Master - Mr Crimson
    2. [Yellow]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

3. General_BlackLegion

General_BlackLegion Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2004
    1. [Red] Mr Crimson
    2. [Yellow]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue] Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple]

4. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    1. [Red] Mr Crimson
    2. [Yellow] MrZAP- Professor Lightning
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue] Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple]

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    1. [Red] Mr Crimson
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue] Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple] Queen Violet

:snoopy

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    1. [Red] Mr Crimson
    3. [White]
    4. [Green] Jade Hunter
    5. [Blue] Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple] Queen Violet

7. -Kypster-

-Kypster- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2008
    Ooo! MEMEME! may i have white please? being "The Only Wan"

8. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    Just add your character's name on the list...

9. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Cards will be sent out tonight or tomorrow.

2. [Yellow] MrZAP - Professor Lightning
    3. [White] -Kypster-
    4. [Green] KELIA - Jade Hunter
    5. [Blue] General_BlackLegion - Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple] Trimaj - Queen Violet

10. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    I think padawanlissa should get a demerit for missing a day :p just kidding

11. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Sorry for the delay. I forgot yesterday.[face_blush]

Suspects: one of the six characters on the roster corresponding to yellow, green, red, blue, white and purple.
    Weapons: Knife, Candlestick, Revolver, Rope, Lead Pipe and Wrench.
    Rooms: Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ballroom, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library and Study.

Each player has been sent a list of clues. You each know three weapons/rooms/suspects that were NOT involved.
    A player's first suggestion/accusation post should introduce their "character" to the group.

Making a Suggestion:
    Players should post once per day with a suggestion as to who killed Mr. Boddy, with what weapon, and in which room. Only one such suggestion post is allowed per day per player; a player not making a suggestion in a 24 hr period gets a demerit which may be used against him/her at the end of the game.

Players may make as many posts as they like in a day, but only one suggestion per day.

Proving a Suggestion True or False:
    After 24 hours are up, or after all players have made a suggestion, I will post a list of all the suggestions and who disproved each. I will then PM the players, telling them which part of their suggestion was disproved.

Note that you will only be disproved by one player (the next player on the roster who has one of the cards used in your suggestion), and if that player has more than one possible card, I will only show you one.

The players and suspects:
    2. [Yellow] MrZAP - Professor Lightning
    3. [White] -Kypster- The Only Wan
    4. [Green] KELIA - Jade Hunter
    5. [Blue] General_BlackLegion - Mr. Blue
    6. [Purple] Trimaj - Queen Violet

12. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    Mr. Blue walked in to the investigation with a glass of champagne and is easily shaking his head in disbelief. "I just came here tonight just to reacquaint with my dear old college friend and now, I see him murdered in his own home! This is outrageous!" He knew most of the guests that Mr. Boddy had but then again, he has never heard of Professor Lightning. Just by looking at his wicked expression on his face, his grotesque face and his mad cliched hairstyle, he knew that this guy didn't come here for some entertainment or socializing, he was here like any typical mad scientist academic: to do something vile. In addition, he noticed that pompous fool had a smell of chocolate fondue that is reeking from his presence. Mr. Boddy was always fond of fondue and he had some at the kitchen as well as all the kitchen knives... Without another thought Mr. Blue replied, "Well people I think you, Professor Lightning, might want to speak up and tell all of us something here about what you did to Mr. Boddy!"

Claim: Professor Lightning, Kitchen, Knife

13. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Professor Lightning was wandering aroundin a daze after what had happened, when suddenly he heard his name said all too venomously. "Well people I think you, Professor Lightning, might want to speak up and tell us of something here about what you did to Mr. Boddy!"

Baffled by this, but all too calculating, Mr. Blue turned the tables quick as a flash. "Late is the hour that this has happened, and we are all tired. Perhaps the estimable Mr. Blue will agree with me in saying this. I am not the killer. In fact, I would daresay the killer was none other than Mr. Crimson! Look at him...a butcher by trade. While I do agree that the knife was the weapon that dealt the death-blow to our dear friend, I believe it was in the Lounge. If you will all remember, we went in there for a short respite. Several of us left after this, but two people remained! Mr. Boddy and...none other than Mr. Crimson.

Claim: Mr. Crimson, Lounge, Knife

14. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Jade Hunter glided into the room, her eyes taking every detail as she found the nearest plush chair and settled into it. ?I?m stunned someone would actually want to murder our wonderful host, Mr. Boddy,? she said, tears filling her eyes. ?He was such a wonderful man, I can?t imagine anyone having a reason to wish him any harm let alone?,? her words trailed off as her crying became more intense.

?Oh please,? a disbelieving voice cried out. ?I?m tired and in no mood for dramatics. Just tell us where you were -,?

?Fine? Jade took her time blowing her nose and carefully wiping her tears. Rising to her feet, she casually strode to the nearest trashcan, dropping in her tissues.

?I was hired by Mr. Boddy to photograph this home and grounds for an upcoming issue of -,?

?I thought you were a hunter!?

?I am,? Jade answered, rolling her eyes in annoyance. ?A hunter of beautiful homes and gardens to catalog for my magazine.

?Anyway,? she continued. ?I haven?t seen Mr. Boddy since I first arrived but I did see a very peculiar thing in the kitchen.? Turning to face Mr. Blue, she added ?I wonder why you were in the kitchen in-between meals, going through the knives.?

BLUE, KNIFE, KITCHEN

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Mr Crimson glared at Professor Lightning. "Just because I am a chef that prefers to use freshly cut meat does not mean I am a cold blooded murderer. I would never have killed him. We were cooking partners in a contest a few years back."

Mr Crimson sat down in a big red chair, and crossed one of his legs over the other. "I stayed behind in the lounge to discuss the secret recipe to a dish we created together."

Mr Crimson lit his pipe, and gazed back at Professor Lightning. "You who was so quick to assume me a butcher worries me. So I counter your accusation with Professor Lightning," points finger at Lightning, "With the knife, in the Dinning room."

Lightning, Knife, Dinning Room.

16. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    MR. Wan entered the room looking around. he heard the accusations and complaints and decided to throw his own in there too, "I was leaving lounge after I had been talking to Mr. Boddy for a while, it was late and I saw Queen Violet walking into the room, i took now heed of the bulge under he coat and walked away" Wan said "but now I think I know what it was. It might have been a knife!" He finished, and sat down in the leather chair he was walking to while speaking and waited for an answer.

Purple, Knife, Lounge

17. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 1:
    [Blue] Professor Lightning, Kitchen, Knife (Red disproves)
    [Yellow] Mr. Crimson, Lounge, Knife (Green Disproves)
    [Green] BLUE, KNIFE, KITCHEN (Blue disproves)
    [Red] Lightning, Knife, Dinning Room (Yellow disproves)
    [White] Purple, Knife, Lounge (Blue disproves)
    Purple was silent.

Just as a reminder, I list the guesses in the order they were posted. The disproving goes in the order of the original sign up roster (Red, Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Purple).

18. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    yeah thanks, I was a little confused at the disproving thing :confused: :D

IC: MR. Wan listened to Mr. Blue totally dismanteling his theory in his ear, and sighed, "well, I see that I was wrong in my assumtions, and I apologise to you, Queen Violet, I guess that wasn't a knife there" He said, then continued "but I also thought I saw Mr. Crimson in the billiard room playing a short game with Mr. Boddy, it also looked like he had a wrench in his pocket . . . "

Brash assumption(:p):Blue, Billiard Room, Wrench
    now, if I remember the rules correctly: you have to suspect only people, weapons, and places that you do not have in your own cards right?

19. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Mr Crimson took a long puff from his pipe, and let it out in the shape of a O. "I do agree that it was in the Billiard room, and it was the Wrench, Mr Wan. But I must disagree on your assumption that it was me. I remember Jade Hunter being there."

Accusation: Jade Hunter, Wrench, Billiard Room.

20. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: MM do you know if thats a rule? (my above post)

21. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    what do you mean?

I think I used the wrong word in my post. It was supposed to be an assumption not a final accusation.

22. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    After thinking over and over over the situation, Mr. Blue mentioned something, "You know, the Billards Room had a lot of activity and it was perfect for a cunning man with the knife to conduct his business with Mr. Boddy and no one knew about it." However, Mr. Blue still looked at mad scientist, Professor Lightning and the suspicions of commodity of the knives that around the whole place, "I will not let you go away with this Professor Lightning, if you didn't stab and smother Mr. Boddy in the fondue that is in the kitch, then you must be cunning enough to commit the crime over a game of pool! I doubt Ms. Jade would pull something off like that! Only you would!"

Claim: Professor Lightning, Billard Room, Knife

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    "Well," Jade sniffed indignantly. "I may have been in the Billiard Room but I can assure you I did not have anything to do with Mr. Boddy's death."

Jade paused to take a deep breath before continuing. "But I recall seeing Queen Violet running from the library and she has been acting strangely ever since."

PURPLE - WRENCH - LIBRARY

24. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    well, like, you said Jade Hunter, Wrench, Billiard Room, but if you had, say the Jade Hunter card (green) then you cannot make that assumtion, but if you didn't have any of the three then it would be a valid assumtion

yeah i do that sometimes to, but i think we can do either and padawanlissa will tell us if we got it right

25. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Kyp, nowhere in the rules does it say that you aren't allowed to guess something you have. Not that I did though. It is too early in the game for me to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.