main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of Clue ~ RPF Edition! -- feedback needed!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by padawanlissa, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Kypster-

-Kypster- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2008
    [face_laugh] well it might just be in clue master detective then, cause thats the newer one and it has lots of more places and weapons and stuff, so i guess i was wrong [face_blush]

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: first off, my apologies for the lack of posting. i was in a wreck the day i signed up for this and got a concussion. wasn't really able to think clearly until today.

second, if it would be acceptable i will intro the character tomorrow and get a guess in tonight so i don't fall horrendously behind.

YELLOW, ROPE, HALL

:snoopy

3. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    First of all, sorry for the delay. I've been re-reading a series of books, and completely forgot that I should be going online for this game.

Kypster, the suspects/weapons/rooms in your accusations can be whatever you want. It does not matter if you have any of those cards in your hand or not.

MM, in this version there are no final assumptions. The game is over when a player's regular guess is correct.

Trimaj, that sounds awful! I hope you recover quickly. [:D]

Round 2:
    [White] Blue, Billiard Room, Wrench (Blue disproves)
    [Red] Jade Hunter, Wrench, Billiard Room (Yellow disproves)
    [Blue] Professor Lightning, Billard Room, Knife (Yellow disproves)
    [Green] PURPLE - WRENCH - LIBRARY (Blue disproves)
    [Purple] YELLOW, ROPE, HALL (Red disproves)
    Yellow stayed silent.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Jade sighed, sinking back into the cushion of her chair. "This whole thing is so distressing," she breathed, fanning herself with her right hand. "Everyone seems to be more interested in making pointless accusations instead of focusing on the fact Mr. Boddy is dead!"

"Yes, I know, my own conclusions have been proven incorrect," she continued before anyone could point out the obvious. "But at least I am trying." Her brows burrowed as she thought over everything she had seen and experienced during her time there.

"Now that I've given it more thought," she began, her eyes lighting up. "I do recall seeing Mr. Crimson where he shouldn't have been."

Yellow - Candlestick - Dining Room

5. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    "well, I don't know about that" Wan began "but I though I saw you Jade, in the Lounge with Mr. Boddy!"

Green, Knife, Lounge

6. General_BlackLegion

General_BlackLegion Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2004
    Mr. Blue was confident got irritated and kept thinking about the situation.

"I know that it has to be..."

He stopped and realized that his new assumption had to be correct and he explained,

"So Professor, if fondue and pool didn't feel like it was the time, you must of been at the place most mad scientists like you would spend their time at... The library! I got you now! Admit it!"

Guess: Professor Lightning, Library, Knife

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    thanks lissa, tis much appreciated.

IC: Queen Violet

It had been a very nasty night, but that was life. Those occured on a somewhat regular basis. What she did NOT appreciate was being woken with complaints about some murder. What business was it of hers if someone had gotten themself killed? She was the Queen of bloody England, and far above such petty things. This was a matter for the police.

Even more unnerving was the fact that the policeman that had banged on her door was saying that SHE was a suspect. What kind of poppinany was that? The Queen, a suspect? If she decided to kill someone it was LAW, dammit! It wasn't murder, it was a government santioned execution of the highest order.

She had muttered the entire way down into the room they had all been gathered to discuss what was going on. Overall this was not a pleasant place for someone of her august personage to be, and she proceeded to stare down her nose at everyone and refused to say a single thing that could be of any use whatsoever. As she listened to all of the guesses that were going around, Violet snorted in ammusement. "What, are you all blind? Can't you see that it was that Professor fellow in the Dining room with the Knife? We think that it is amazingly obvious." Here she stared down her nose at Professor Lightening. After all, he had ruined a perfectly good day.

YELLOW, KNIFE, DINING ROOM

8. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    We have a winner already! General_BlackLegion's guess of Professor Lightning with the Knife in the Library is correct!

All players, please send me your vote for quality poster.

I would like the next round to have a different theme. If you have any suggestions, please post them.
    You can look at the previous clue thread to see what has already been done.

9. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    Oh wow... That was just me guessing at every random location I knew... Good Game All! :D

10. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    [face_laugh] you knew the room and i knew the weapon, but i didnt evern have any rooms [face_laugh]

11. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    Actually, I just kept guessing Yellow and Knife from the start but I never had a room card either so I just keep doing Yellow, Knife and a Random Room...

PS: Whoa! 5000 Posts already??? Wow... lol...

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    LOL. i was gonna guess there next... ah well.

gg alls.

quality poster? umm... i'll have to look back.

as for a setting, how about a western?

13. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Wow this was a very quick game.

14. -Kypster-

Jul 1, 2008
    Yeah it was pretty fast, and as for quality poster, can i not vote? cause I dont really know, and i dont want to vote for myself

15. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    quality vote from me goes to kelia.

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW

Congrats General_BlackLegion!

=D= =D= =D=

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats!

18. General_BlackLegion

Apr 14, 2004
    Thanks! I just got it simply by guessing [face_blush]. Also I vote for KELIA if the hostess didn't get the PM.

19. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Kypster, it would be better if you voted for someone, but if you really don't think you can pick someone than you can skip. I'm waiting for votes from MrZAP and Kelia. If I don't get them by tomorrow evening I'll just go with the votes I do have.

20. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    KELIA is the winner of the quality poster award! =D=

Any other theme suggestions? Or ideas for the suspects/weapons for a western theme?

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    congrats kelia=D=

six shooter, bowie knife, horse shoe (attatched to a horse:p), whiskey bottle, lariat, tomahawk

locations could include, jail, sheriff's office, saloon, hotel, general store, coral, school house, main street, post office...

let me know how many more you need.;)

22. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    We're going back to the old West for this game!

New Weapons: Tomahawk, Lariat, Six Shooter, Bowie Knife, Horse Shoe, Whiskey Bottle

New Locations: Saloon, Hotel, General Store, Corral, Main Street, Sheriff's Office, Indian Camp, Canyon, Settler's Claim

To sign up, add your username and colour-themed character name to the player list:
    1. [Red]
    2. [Yellow]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

23. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    I've been interested in trying this game. Be gentle. ;)

1. [Red]
    2. [Yellow] The_Face. . .Albert Blond
    3. [White]
    4. [Green]
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

24. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    1. [Red]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green] Kelia - Emerald Hunter
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

25. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    I have been wanting to play this game as well. I hope I get it!

1. [Red]
    3. [White]
    4. [Green] Kelia - Emerald Hunter
    5. [Blue] JediVegeta- Azure Cielo
    6. [Purple]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.