main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Return of the Alphabet Ships, anyone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by WhiskeyGold, Sep 2, 2013.

?

Bring back the Alphabet names for ships

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Maybe its just me but I want to see the return of ships that look like and named after letters in the Alphabet. I missed that in the prequels. I hoped we would have gotten a Z-wing or Q-Wing.
    The X-wing looks a X from the back, the B-wing looks like a lower case case, the A-wing looks kind of like a A, and the Y-wing is very Y shaped. So lets get back to naming the ships like they did in the first three movies.

2. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    There is already a NSA thread called Ships and Vehicles where this should be discussed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.