main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Defenders of the A&P Love Story (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthBreezy, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Ohhh Poolboy ? Of course we have a pool, 8-} man!

I think I know of a few ladies that might be willing to assist you with that tan? [face_love]

Actually GunraysLawyer, that goes both ways. It?s equally difficult to share your intense feelings for someone and taking a gamble, so to speak, on whether those feelings will be reciprocated or mocked. Anakin knew Padmé felt something for him, to what extent ? I don?t believe he was sure, but he chose to expose himself nonetheless. His gamble left Padmé in quite a quandary ? she could deny herself or give into her feelings. It seemed to become a battle of wills within herself ? until she finally relented and embraced the truth. Her defining moment. :)

2. The_Abstract

The_Abstract Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2002

Hmmm...the infamous Poolboy makes his first appearance. My, you ladies are sho' nice fo' lettin' him off his leash. :D

3. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    That's quite a leash indeed. :eek: :eek:

From PoolBoy's bio:
    Posts Total: 1 View Latest Posts
    Date Profile Added: 10/17/02 4:24pm

:p

4. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Welllll, [face_blush] we ladies can't share our wonderful PB too much. ;) Besides, we tend to keep him rather busy...

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Back off everyone- he's mine. :D (See post on previous page... am not being greedy for no reason :( )

Forgot to mention- I posted in TCAQ today.

6. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    PLJ.. I hope your situation is temporary!! I can see you will need Pool Boy for a while, but the rest of the summer :eek: ?

"I've got a bad feeling about this" :(

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    LOL! I was thinking 24 hours- not for eternity ;)

Reminder to all- voting has commenced in the Fanfic awards, goto the Writer's Resource Thread for details.

Qingauk

Have a great time chasing the REAL Pool Boy, Down Under!!!! :D :D :D

8. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Can I ask an extremely stupid question? Who is "Pool Boy"? Is that you guys' little moniker for Hayden? If so, it's cute, but I was just wondering. I don't know how to find your MROSW group on Yahoo!, and I'm not sure I'm quite of age to join (if it references how much older you may be than Hayden himself). Is 4 years older enough? I know it kinda makes me queasy to think of myself being attracted to a guy four years younger than me, but hey, it happens. And I cannot deny his hotness! Anyway, if I could get some info on this group, I'd like to check it out! (But my mom is Mrs. Robinson! Literally. It's my maiden name :) )

9. irishjedi49

irishjedi49 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    PLJ - Sorry to hear about your situation :( That really is unhappy news. The economy, for all that everyone says it's getting better, certainly seems to stink right now. My boyfriend had a tough time this summer, got laid off four months ago and was searching all summer for a job. But happily, he has just landed a very good job and things are looking up :D Don't worry too much, and have faith! :) It will all work out.

And in the meantime, have the pool boy. He'll make you feel better ;)

Gunray and Lex - You mean it's not a *good* thing to be a lawyer? No one told me this! Hmm. Well, I agree that "Esq." does look respectable. Perhaps I will go with that in two years. Meantime, thanks for opening up the windows in this place ;)

10. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    PLJ--Sorry to hear about your situation. Here's to hoping it won't last long.

stacysatrip--Quick explanation..."Pool Boy" became a nickname for Hayden on the original MROSW thread on TFN before it was shut down for being a "redundant topic." What happened was I said that if I were some rich woman, he would be the type of guy I'd hire to be the "pool boy," if you know what I mean. The name stuck. It was purely coincidental that InStyle magazine a couple of months later ran some photos of Hayden in a swimming pool.

Generally, the MROSW is for those of us who are older than Hayden but nevertheless appreciate a lovely male creature when we see one. If you think four years is a big age difference, try oh, 11 years and 8 months [face_blush].

Speaking of Anakin's fireplace speech, call me nuts but I hear echoes of it in Liz Phair's new song:

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
    Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
    It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
    So tell me
    Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

Oh, in case things got mixed up with the move, the final part of my Shmi story Mysteries has been posted.

--MissPadme
    Swooning from PB pix, or is it the paint fumes? The brownies??

11. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Well we have a new thread. I knew we would get one at some point :)

12. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    heh..some nice pics of PB on the links below [face_love] still prefer him as a Jedi ;)

13. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Stacy - PM DB, IAMZAM, or Anakin_Girl for MROSW info, they are the mods. :)

Psssstttt Qingauk, can I smuggle myself in your suitcase for the trip down under? ;)

[face_laugh] Wish I could, I'd love to go to Australia!! :D

14. GunraysLawyer

GunraysLawyer Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2003
    Just here to say Good Morning, it seems the fumes have cleared nicely...

Gunray and Lex - You mean it's not a *good* thing to be a lawyer? No one told me this! Hmm. Well, I agree that "Esq." does look respectable. Perhaps I will go with that in two years. Meantime, thanks for opening up the windows in this place

Ah, poor naive law student, once in practice most people will refer to you as "Attorney Irish Jedi" not lawyer or Esq. I mean I was addressed as Master until 16, then as Mister until 24/25 then Attorney every since. It is odd, but your profession does label you and deform you.

15. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    I was addressed as Master until 16

Ok, this one has my curiosity. :confused:

New post up in Alliance. The link is in my signature. :)

16. jedi-ES

jedi-ES Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Quick note: New post in my story. The link is in my sig (though by now, I guess everyone who wants to read it already is, right? And knows where to find it? ;) )

17. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Stacy has been taken to the poolside... don't expect rational post from her for a while!
    :p

18. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Hey! What's this? I borrowed a computer to return to old familiar places while I'm out of town and find - the Defenders have moved house. What else has changed in my absence, I wonder?

Actually, it's pretty nice here. Nice atmosphere. Will check in again when I return home tomorrow...

19. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Actually, I'm sitting by the pool now, drinking a pina colada and getting a massage! (I wish). It's my honeymoon all over again.

But since I'm new to the group, I brought my own pool boy along...and he's a 32 year old Scotsman with the cutest darn smile I've ever seen. So I've got them both, right now; one is pouring me a drink and the other is putting on my sunscreen.

20. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    I forgot to wish qingauk a safe trip to Australia and to remind her that should she come across any info, we want the intel ;).

Gunray'sLawyer, you mean you actually tell people you're an attorney??!! J/K :D.

21. anakin-player

anakin-player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2002
    I just saw Seabiscuit today and it is a great movie. I highly recommend this movie because Tobey Maguire gave an amazing performance. Similar to Hayden in LAAH, Tobey had to lose 22 lbs. for the role!

22. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    It's so slow today I reposted Come Undone in it's entirety (sans PM chapters) so if anyone who wants to read it can do so without wading through a load of posts...

10 pages down to a half! :p

23. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    I'm going away for a week :) see you guys

24. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Applause to my West Coast half for starting this new thread. I think she deserves a rubdown from Pool Boy and a plate of Qui-Gon brownies just for that. :)

25. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    i love anakin and padme's romance and i hope we'll see more of it in ep II or i'll be very dissapointed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.