main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Defenders of the A&P Love Story (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthBreezy, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    What about the whole Leia-in-the-metal-bikini thing? Or are the defenders primarily PT-oriented?

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Ah-Hem!

There is only ONE true Pool Boy... Our [face_love] Chosen One [face_love] . The rest are just hired help.

ONE PER Lex... sorry.

On second thought... no I'm not. :p

Bikini Leia... why not.

3. IamZam

IamZam Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 19, 2002
    I prefer to think of them as Assistant Pool boys (and girls)...

Poor PB, is getting run so ragged he can't keep up.. he needs help....

4. Mr_Boba_Jango

Mr_Boba_Jango Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2002

Pool Girls as helpers! Now you?re talkin ;) That?s something that this Defender can get behind :D After all, someone has to help me get that tanning oil in those hard to reach places. (No offense PB ;) )

Any volunteers?

5. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Well, Breezy we'll just say that PB #2 is my own personal PB! But yeah, the true PB is our beloved chosen one. Those little half-smiles and mischievous eye twinkles he's perfected to a science will make any girl melt.

But if we're only allowed one PB, then I say let Mr. Bloom be our lifeguard, Mr. Mortensen be the bartender (once anakin_girl is finished with him), and I will rent out PB #2 to hand out towels or something. No, no, a better idea. He will be the official sunscreen applier.

P.S. Christensen...Mortensen...what's up with all these hot Danish guys? Maybe we all need to pack up and head to Denmark! I mean, I know our PB is a Canadian, but we have to respect his roots, right?

(Just like I have to respect my Scottish roots).

6. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Once I'm done with him, he'll be exhausted, stacy. [face_mischief] [face_mischief] [face_mischief]

DB: Only one Pool Boy...but as Dawn has him right now, we had to bring in some...*ahem*...extras. :p

stacy: I know...what is it with these Scandinavian types? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Have you seen a bad-looking one anywhere?

Of course Canadians are pretty damn hot in and of themselves. Breezy and I saw for ourselves that they make 'em NIIIIICCE in Vancouver. :D

7. irishjedi49

irishjedi49 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    My, things have been hopping around here today! Cool deal. I believe our anniversary party will be fun :cool: (hot tub parties, anyone? I believe those incriminating transcripts are still in existence somewhere out there ... )

I know these Danes, Canadians, and Scots are pretty great, but *my* PB would have to be Benjamin Bratt (Rey from Law & Order, Julia Roberts's old 'flame'). *swoon* [face_love] I would say don't tell Abs, but they're both South American boys, so that's all good :D And he already knows anyway. Hehe. (Abs is half-Ecuadorian, Ben is half-Peruvian Indian. And I'm half-Mexican, but whatever :p )

a_g - Thanks for posting your picture! You guys are really cute :)

And did you see I made it through an entire post without mentioning my favorite fall sport? :D

8. PoolBoy

PoolBoy Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2002

Then we can all get done and have the pool party to end all pool parties. I could sure use the break.

Excellent idea Holly. :) All of you fine ladies deserve a break.

Nothing that a long massage and a cool tropical drink can?t cure. [face_love]

9. anakin-player

anakin-player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2002
    Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman can keep the guys occupied.

Keira [face_love]

10. IamZam

IamZam Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 19, 2002
    Nothing that a long massage and a cool tropical drink can?t cure.

Bring it on!!!

11. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Mmm, a beach, we need a gorgeous beach...

12. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Gotta love the Pool Boy [face_love].

For the gents, how about putting Keira and Nat in Leia's slave girl bikinis ;)?

Canada seems to have a high concentration of hotties. I'm almost desperate enough to travel north and hold up a sign: "Tired of the cold? Sick of paying taxes out the wazoo? Need a green card? I'm your gal!" :D

--MissPadme

13. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    For the gents, how about putting Keira and Nat in Leia's slave girl bikinis?

[face_shocked] I'm already seeing the guys line up for this one. The question is who's pushing who out of line to get an oil rub by one of these ladies? ;)

Canada seems to have a high concentration of hotties. I'm almost desperate enough to travel north and hold up a sign: "Tired of the cold? Sick of paying taxes out the wazoo? Need a green card? I'm your gal!"
    LMAO! [face_laugh] Good one MissPadme!!

14. waheennay

waheennay Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    Has anyone seen this commercial? It's one for tampons where a blonde girl wearing an outfit similar to Padme's unripped white battle outfit is at a party trying to find some tampax that fell out the bathroom window? Normally, when I'm watching TV an ad for a feminine hygene product comes on, I change the channel quick or run out of the room! But I noticed it because the girl in it was wearing a matching white, tight-fitting sweater and pants that looked very similar to what Padme wore on Geonosis. She even had her hair tied back. The only thing missing were the boots. She just wore white shoes. I thought, "Wow, that look CAN work in real life!'

15. PoolGirl

PoolGirl Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    [image=http://www.tahiti-explorer.com/islands/gif/bora-view.gif]

Sashays onto a tropical Bora Bora, paradise beach, wearing my skimpy polta dot bikini. Re-adjusts my Jackie-O sunglasses and gazes at the fine, male specimans lounging on the white sandy shores.

Heads to palm covered bar and orders from Viggo 3 dripping cold Sam Adam's Lights.

Settles self between Darth_Lex and Mr_Boba_Jango and lightly drifts the cold bottles across their bare, starting to burn backs. Smile as they jump, and offer to oil up their backs to prevent the sun from disfiguring their fine and supple skin.

16. Mr_Boba_Jango

Mr_Boba_Jango Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    Settles self between Darth_Lex and Mr_Boba_Jango and lightly drifts the cold bottles across their bare, starting to burn backs. Smile as they jump, and offer to oil up their backs to prevent the sun from disfiguring their fine and supple skin.

MERCY! Now yer talkin!! [face_love]

:D

17. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    PoolBoy, you are correct. There is nothing a massage and a tropical drink won't cure. (Great name BTW...)

In fact, I'll take a Pina Colada and a back rub NOW, because I have a crapload of paperwork I have to complete for work, and I have to have it all done by Wednesday. :(

MissPadme you are too funny. I've never paid much attention to Canadian hotties, but I guess they have them! I did develop something of an affection for David Pelletier during the Winter Olympics last year, though.

I was watching Robin Williams on HBO the other night, and he took a bunch of jabs at Canada. One thing that stood out to me was his assertion that "Canada is like the loft apartment above a really great party..."

I thought that was funny. Hey, as long as they keep turning out the eye candy, who cares?

18. PoolBoy

PoolBoy Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2002

In fact, I'll take a Pina Colada and a back rub NOW, because I have a crapload of paperwork I have to complete for work, and I have to have it all done by Wednesday.

Happy to oblige Stacy. :) The drinks are cold and the oil is warm!

But I?m afraid that when you?re getting one of my back rubs, the last thing you?re going to be thinking about is paperwork. ;)

19. anakin-player

anakin-player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2002
    I'm already seeing the guys line up for this one. The question is who's pushing who out of line to get an oil rub by one of these ladies?

Clears the line for myself and Mr_Boba_Jango. Afterall, there are two ladies. :D I think I will add Mandy Moore to the list.

20. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Heads to palm covered bar and orders from Viggo 3 dripping cold Sam Adam's Lights.

Ohh PoolGirl excellent taste. One of my favorite beers. ;) Nice to see you keeping the boys sated. ;)

21. Falls_the_Shadow

Falls_the_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 3

May 31, 2002
    Several readers created a pleasant surprise when I logged back into the board after a month of computer upgrades and other Sithful things:

Dear Falls_the_Shadow,

Congratulations! You've been nominated for the following awards in the Summer 2003 Fan Fiction Awards at the JCF Forums:

?A Certain Point of View? for Best Vignette

PadmeLeiaJaina, your June 11th upping of the story helped. Thank you also for copying and posting it in my absence. I read the news about you. :( Then again, you have the perfect excuse to throw caution to the wind and make your way to the set of Episode III. Don?t stop until you are on Hyperspace.

DarthBreezy, you left off the last few paragraphs of ?Bed Blanket Party? on the nomination thread.

As for the severe PB shortage, perhaps the Kaminoans can help.

irishjedi49, wonderful news on your grades. Here?s a toast of blue milk and a Qui-Gon brownie to your promising career as guardian of peace and justice. :cool:

Abstract wrote:

I'm sure Miami will have a fine time running a perfect record in the soft ACC. That's such a backwoods conference.

Abs, need I remind you that the ACC is also home to my alma matter, Florida State?

As my fellow Dark Lord of the Law said:
    Anakin Skywalker-style revenge will be taken on 10/11/03 and 11/1/03 respectively.

Perhaps the happy distraction of irishjedi is the reason for Abstract?s distracted views on football.
    :) You two make a cute couple.

I was wondering why she was sporting a bride icon. [face_mischief]

Falls runs away. 8-}

22. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Since the guys seem to have their beach, I offer one for us ladies.

Mmmm, gotta love Hawaii...

[image=http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/hawaii/pictures/img0016.gif]

23. PoolGirl

PoolGirl Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    Kneads fingers over Mr_Boba_Jango's back, rubbing hot coconut-scented oil over his skin as the waves gently lap against the white, French Polynesian shore.

Takes long swig of my Sam Adam's and wonders if Darth_Lex is interested in a rubdown or not.

Throws off glasses and straw hat, and races towards the water. Turns and crooks fingers at the boys to join me... the water is blissfully, seductively warm...

24. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Ohhh my...it's getting warm in here...

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Falls

Your viggy was lovely, you deserved the nod. Congrats! :D

PB

My margarita needs refilling. And I think my back is burning :eek:

Thread Status: