1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Return of the Ewok - August 23 - I LIVE! (And Dragon*con)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ArtyEwok, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Knight

star 2
    Unfortunately, I can't view any of your sketchcards. I only get a "Gateway Timeout" message. The same goes for your site too.

So...I'll just comment on what I can view.

Agh, the detail in Dragon Shaman looks great! Also think that the Cat-Dragon is adorable (It looks like something I'd find in a Disney movie). Now this is probably going to sound odd, but the person donning the sword in the "I eat you" picture reminds me of Xena.

In your interview link, the picture of the little Jawa that's still clutching on to the reins and hanging on the side of the creature is cute. But what I love most is none other than Pikachewie! (I like "Pikachewie" more than "Wookiemon", but they're both funny) He looks like a big ball of fur - kind of like a Tribble, lol.

Oh and I wanted to throw out a big Thank-You for stopping by my art thread. Much appreciated :) [:D]

- Suz ^_~
  2. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Suiz! Thanks for the kind words. I think my server was doing some maintenance, or there's a problem with the internet in general. Everything seems to be working now :)

I also like Pikachewie. I still can't believe I was paid to draw that XD
  3. wicktone Jedi Knight

star 3
    Your Ackbar is too amusing for words. Actually, all of them are fantastic (love that Watto!), but the first one of Ack just makes me smile. Terrific work making his skin look wet and shiny, too!
  4. Darth_ArsnL Jedi Master

star 2
    :eek:

COuld your work BE any more awesome!

Thank god you chose to profit from this! lol

Chewie looks soooo cute, and everyone else too :p

i've now wonder why I never came to this thread b-4!!!

I am so comeing back here later!

Arsnl
  5. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    One last art dump. I didn't chop the scans up because I'm in a hurry to get things done. Enjoy! :D

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :) :)

The top three cards in this lot are WoW races. I didn't get time to do a human or a troll :(

9 more sketch cards :D

*collapses*

One more left.
  6. odj_310388 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Woho Teenage mutant ninja turtle! :D
  7. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    :) Wow, those are really cool. Did I see Lorne from Angel?
  8. Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Knight

star 2
    !?

Oh my gosh! LORNEY TOONS! You rock ArtyEwok! :)

Darn it, what is it with me and your drawings of Jawa's! You make them look so cute. Everytime I read the added text bubble, I can't help but giggle. The ninja turtle looks solid and I like the creature next to it (I'm not very familiar with SW creatures or their names for that matter...um, that's to say if it even is an SW creature?? :confused: )

- Suz ^_~

9. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Y_W: LORNEY TOONS! You rock ArtyEwok!

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Suz, you crack me up!! ;)

ArtyEwok, these are just as wonderful as the rest! I laugh at the little "bubbles," too! I think, of these, tho, my favs are Yoda (awesome pose!), Chewbacca having a quiet moment (sweet!), Boga (one of the coolest creature introductions in ROTS, IMHO!) and the Jawa (cracked up completely at the "Oooteenee!" lol!). All are wonderful and so loving the colors! Another great set of cards! =D=

FF
  10. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    It's time for my bi monthly update :D

I'm sure everyone has seen, through Otis and Cat's links, the Star Wars Masks :)

I drew the Boga one!

[image=http://starwars.com/kids/activity/crafts/f20051026/img/boga.jpg]

See all the masks here

:)

Other than that, I haven't been drawing a whole lot recently. I do have some odds and ends I can post. Here are some Ninja Turtles:

Donatello
    Leonardo
    Michaelangelo
    Raphael :D
  11. gatodama LFL Artist

VIP
    star 3
    what took you so long...:p

Nice Boga!!!!
  12. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    I was at work :(:(:(:(

:D

I love love love the grievous!
  13. Corellian_Rogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    *dances* Heroes in a Half Shell!!! :D Great work!

Oh and I love your Boga mask. So much colour and fun in this one, great work on so much detail! I'm still floored at how good they all look! :)
  14. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    The ArtyEwok updates again!
    **joins Corellian_Rogue in the dancing**

As always, your work is fabulous! The Boga Mask is easily my favorite here--the color, the expanded "ruff" of feathers, the open beak--too, too cool! :cool:

Great stuff!!
    =D=

FF
  15. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
  16. ShrunkenJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really, really like this update, Ewok! Your poses are so dynamic and you have so much expression in the Turtles pieces. And that Boga looks mighty fine. :D
  17. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    OK,

First off, I am a guest at Dragon*con and I'll be spending a lot of time at the Star Wars track, so come and say hello!

I haven't scanned a lot of my recent Star Wars art,so here's some of my stuff going in the dragon*con art show :D I'm focusing on more original work in my spare time.

[image=http://flyingarmadillo.com/images/artwork/tcolour/dingleballharold.jpg]

[image=http://flyingarmadillo.com/images/artwork/tcolour/mousedragonsfinal.jpg]

[image=http://flyingarmadillo.com/images/artwork/tcolour/catdragon.jpg]

Back to work.
  18. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    The ArtyEwok posts again!!!

[face_dancing]

I love all of these!! Most especially the little "dragon mice" (or whatever they are to you! ;) )--loving their expressions and poses! The little "dragon cats" are really cute as well--particularly the one gazing in surprise at its glowing paws! All of these are great! Thanks for dropping back into the forum, and we hope you have a great time at DragonCon!

FF
  19. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Thank you :)

i'll drop back now and again for sure :D
  20. BurntTheMacaroni Force Ghost

star 3
    wow...... I have always been a fan of your work and just.. wow. Those are so adorable! I love the kitties. you cannot go wrong with kitties!!!

I look forward to hopefully meeting you at Dragoncon, if my memory serves me right i'm attending a panel or two that you are doing.

Anyways, great work, love it, amazing, and i cant wait for you to post some more!
  21. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    Great work, as always =D=

dingleballharold is my favourite; the colours you have chosen are beautiful, and the pose is excellent. Your characters always have so much personality.

Nice to see you posting again.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.