main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Return of the Ghostbusters" needs yet more artists...

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by braxtanFILM, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braxtanFILM

braxtanFILM Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    I have advertised on a couple other sites, but I always like to get people from TF.N to help out on projects. You guys are the only ones who understand me and my "work for free" fan film making!

As some of you know, we?ve been working on this fan film ?Return of the Ghostbusters? for well over a year now. It is progressing nicely and is almost entirely edited together. The problem is, we have over 70 effects shots left in the film, and we?d like to finish it before Halloween 2007.

You can read about the project and see the trailer here: http://www.braxtanfilm.com/ghostbusters.html

We?re looking for an artist to join our team on a project that will produce solid demo reel material, and possibly much more.

Being that it is a fan film and will not be for sale, this work is unpaid. But you will learn, develop your skills, and prepare yourself for future projects. In addition, as I work in Hollywood, I get approached to do paying gigs from time to time. I will gladly pass these on to anyone who helps us out on this venture.

We mostly work in Adobe After Effects.

If interested, please contact Hank at port966-zoom@yahoo.com .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.