main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Jedi TCG: Third Look

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by RedneckJedi, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
  2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    As of this posting, if you read the article, it states one thing that needs to be corrected, and another that needs to be clarified.

Correction: The card does NOT do damage in the amount of Force paid.

Apparently the reviewer glossed over the words "dice of" in the card's gaming text. You get to roll dice of damage in the amount of Force paid.

Clarification: When Lucky works.

The Lucky mechanic works only on attack dice. Dice of damage, due to effects like Snowstorm are not subject to Lucky rerolls. While the reviewer is essentially correct that Lucky doesn't work with this card, they are implying it's because no dice are rolled.

3. ClOnE_oF_vAdEr

ClOnE_oF_vAdEr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2003
    Nice. My first thought was "Whoa, X force for X damage? Sounds nice to me!" Then I saw it was a common and had to change my pants. Then, I read the card and not the article.

Oh well, it's still a really nice card with a lot of interesting applications, but I don't expect to be using it as much as I have cards like Vendetta. The only way I can see putting more than 2 copies of it in my DS is if LS is running some pretty Uber BZ characters or Pilots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.