main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Jedi: TCG?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by AdmiralNick22 , Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Does anyone know when this is going to come out? Is there a list of the cards that are going to be in it out yet?

--Adm. Nick

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I believe the date is November 4th or thereabouts. I know its the first week of Nov.

3. Sho-sa_Kurita

Sho-sa_Kurita Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2004
    There's no list yet, but WotC just posted the first spoiler on the official site on Monday 4th Oct.

4. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    My SW:TCG site in my sig has the current list of spoiled card names, but they haven't released a set list. Based on their track record, don't count on Wizards releasing it until the street date. But the list usually isn't available until a couple of days after. That said, other sources may be able to provide a list a little closer to the street date.

Also, expect another spoiler today (10/6). Methinks it will be Emperor Palpatine!

And, now that I did a little snooping and URL improvising, check out the following link: Return of the Jedi: Second Look

It's a little tongue-in-cheek, but apropos, considering Wizards is on Pacific Time. This link should point to the expected preview for today.

5. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    The second look is here!!!!

Here it is:
    Second Look

Very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.