main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Return of the Jedi:
    By Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Disclaimer
    : Kevin J. Anderson, Rebecca Moesta and George Lucas own everyone except a few OC's (Sanar, Devnos, and some other quickly recnogizable people). Not me. I?m just borrowing them for a little while and I don?t get paid for this. We all clear on that? Great.
    Rating: PG-13
    Note: praise wonderful, constructive criticism is even better, especially cuz this is my first fic. Please, please, please tell me what I need to work on and what you like!
    If you're interested and want more of this I'll put up more. If not, and if it sucks, tell me and I'll take it down.

links for posts:
    Page 1 - 3 posts, Page 2 - 1 post, Page 3 - 2 posts, Page 4 - 1 post, Page 5 - 1 post, Page 6 - 1 post, Page 7 - 2 posts, Page 8 - 1 post, Page 9 - 1 post, Page 10 - 1 post, Page 11 - 1 post, Page 12 - 1 post, Page 13 - 1 post, Page 15 - 1 post, Page 16 - 1 post, Page 21 - 1 post, Page 22 - 1 post, Page 24 - 1 post, Page 27 - 1 post, Page 29 - 1 post, Page 31 - 1 post, Page 33 - 1 post, Page 34 - 1 post, Page 35 - 1 post, Page 37 - 1 post, Page 40 - 1 post, Page 43 - 1 post, Page 44 - 1 post, Page 45 - 1 post, Page 51 - 1 post, Page 53 - 1 post, Page 54 - 1 post, Page 56 - 1 post,Page 57 - 1 post,Page 59 - 1 post,page 60 - 1 post,Page 62 - 1 post,[li

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    It looks interesting, TJF...your proposal was really good...if your posts are as good as the intro, you've already got one heck of a story!

~Rogue

3. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    looks good, hehe!
    I like all older Jedi dead... I liked some of them, it's just better this way :)

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i already have a poster? WOW! you're my first poster Rogue...i love you forever! the next part...aw, what the heck. i'll put it up in 2 seconds.

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Kyp_side_of_TheForce: i have a second reviewer! thank you! here's the next part:

~*~*~*~
    "They're here."

Jacen Solo sighed at his sister's flat words. This was what they'd been preparing for the past five years. Why should it surprise him it'd finally come to pass? "I know."

She raised an eyebrow at him. " 'I know'? Is that all you're going to say? Get on the comm. and find Tenel Ka. Tell her... tell her to get over here and to bring Lowie."

"Right."

She growled in exasperation when he didn?t move. "Well, what are you waiting for? Do it!"

He looked at her for a long moment. "Sure, Jaya." He nodded slowly before grabbing his comlink and did as his twin told him. He thumbed it on, "Tenel Ka?"

"Yes, friend Jacen?"

Jacen closed his eyes a moment, letting the sound of her voice wash over him. As soon as we evacuate this place I'm going to have to tell her how I feel, he thought. He looked up to see Jaina gathering the Jedi students, what was left of them, into a huddle.

He sighed again. His sister had changed so much since the Empire began to take over. At 19, she was bowed with the responsibilities of keeping the youngest of the students in control. It wasn?t her strong point, but somebody had to lead after he?d taken over the administrative duties.

With effort, he turned his mind back to his task. "The Nightsisters are here."

The warrior woman's tone was grave. "This is a fact."

"Jaina says to come here quickly. Oh, and bring Lowie."

"Of course."

He knew she would end the connection then and the Force gave him a nudge. "Tenel Ka?" he said, feeling light headed.

"Yes, friend Jacen?"

"Um?" I love you "never mind."

"Of course. I will meet you and friend Jaina in five minutes."

"Right." He heard her comlink click out and he banged his hand on the nearby table. "Coward," he muttered.

~*~*~
    ~TJF

6. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Of course I posted...I wouldn't leave one of my favorite readers out in the cold!

~Rogue

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    I wouldn't leave one of my favorite readers out in the cold!
    <blushes>
    thanks again!

8. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    That was good! I liked the Jacen/Tenel Ka conversation... are we going to get mush from them...hinthint...

~Rogue

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    well, the story mostly centers around jaina and zekk...oh, you're going to kill me for a certain thing coming up...but there will be a post on tk/jacen mush! and there'll be a little talk of tk/jacen mush...but otherwise, this fic is purely jaina/zekk. sorry. :(

10. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    I LOVE IT!!!!!
    MORE?????!!!!!!!!
    I especially love Jacen going 'coward'

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    I LOVE IT!!!!!
    MORE?????!!!!!!!!
    I especially love Jacen going 'coward'

thank you! thank you! <giggles madly and jumps around> sorry...a little hyper...oh stop looking at me like that. as if you didn't (or won't, sorry, i don't think i've seen any of your fics but then i haven't been here very long...) jump around madly and go hyper when you posted your first fic...
    more? probably tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon...as for the 'coward' bit... [face_devil] you're going to see a bit of that humor in the next couple posts...after that i'm afraid it'll be a bit dark. after all, zekk's a sith.

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hm...anyone know how darth sidescroll crashed this thread? i can't find anything but maybe this computer screen's just really small...

13. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *claps* I'm so proud of you Trickster! *claps some more* Yay, you found the courage to post!!

And don't believe her, most of this work is hers, and that's the honest truth! She's incredible :D *winks at Trickster* but thanks for the credit hon!

14. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IT'S YJK!!!!!! COOL!!!! :D

hehe, i love YJK fics. this looks really good!! I love Jacen going 'coward.' Post soon?

15. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Great start TJF. I'm looking forward to the next post. :)

J_J

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ok, here's the next little bit:

~*~*~
    Aarylia Tisane, the student that Jaina already considered her apprentice, though it would not be official for a few more years, looked up at Jaina. "What's wrong?"

Jaina flashed a quick Solo grin at the small red-head and squeezed the eight-year-old's shoulder. "We're evacuating."

Aarylia's face grew somber as she concentrated, her aqua eyes widening in surprise. "Evil...so much Darkness. They are coming, Master."

Jaina glanced around before kneeling. "Yeah. They are, Aarie. I need you to do something for me, alright? I need you to be strong."

Aarylia's chin shot up in defiance. "They will not capture us. Never."

"Well, we shall do our very best to make it so." Jaina gave the girl a last reassuring grin, and then stood when she felt Lowie and Tenel Ka's enter the room. The ginger furred Wookiee walked straight towards her, a question on his lips. Tenel Ka took her time, her athletic, willowy body encased in her lizard hide armor, as was her custom.

"Take the students and evacuate," Jaina ordered her friends crisply, not wasting a second on pleasantries as she turned to face them. "Jacen and I will cover you."

Tenel Ka shook her head once and pursed her lips, her eyes promising retribution. "I shall stay also, friend Jaina. The Nightsisters are traitors of Dathomir and thus my affair."

"No, Tenel Ka. Jacen and I work best as a pair. It would be awkward with you there."

"Jeesh, Jaya," Jacen remarked as he came up to the group of Jedi Knights. "You're as blunt as a ronto."

"We're in the middle of a war, Jacen. This not the time to be subtle."

Her other half shrugged. He still didn?t like it, but she did have a point. "Okay then."

Tenel Ka and Jaina glared at each other and Jacen winced at the sight of fiery brandy eyes meeting cool gray. Ever since the Darkest Knight killed Teneniel Djo, Tenel Ka's mother, Tenel Ka had been bitter and had taken much of that bitterness out on Jaina. More and more it seemed Jacen and Lowie were caught in the middle of the equally stubborn and determined young women. Why me? he wondered, rolling his eyes at their posturing.

Suddenly, a black wave of Darkness washed over the Jedi, forcing Jaina and Tenel Ka to snap out of their clash of wills. Tenel Ka gritted her teeth. "Lowbacca and I will take the students to Hapes. May the Force be with you." She gave the Solo twins one last look and began to walk off.

Jacen watched her go, a sinking feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. For some strange reason, he was certain he was never going to see her again.

~*~*~
    oh, and by the way, do you guys want lots of little posts say...every day or 1 and a half days...or a few big posts every couple days?
    ~TJF :D

17. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I think I figured out the side scroll problem... these

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    in the first post are long and unseperated. Might want to pull a few of them off the end...

18. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
  19. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    yea! a new fic!

awesome start Trickster! Haven't seen any good J/Z fics for a while! :D

20. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *grins* isn't she awesome?

Up!

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, she is. This is an AWESOME fic and I WANT MORE!! :)

Love NYC

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *grins* isn't she awesome?
    Yes, she is.

ok...my face is not supposed to be this red...that's so sweet of you guys!

This is an AWESOME fic and I WANT MORE!!

thanks! someone answer my question about long, far between posts vs. short, often posts...

i'll be sending the next part to you JM, with a few changes to the last one... (everyone else disregard this, i've got about 10 pages written out that i haven't posted yet :D )
    ~TJF

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    aha! the darth side-scroll problem has been fixed! thanks JM!

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    LOVED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MORE POSTS ASAP!!!!!!!!!
    I'm for short everyday... makes it easyer to up, and less waiting!!!!! :)
    GO TJF!!!!!!!!

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    thanks KsoTF!
    i just went over the list of everyone who reviewed and i'm starting to tear up. so far:

Rogue11lovesJag,
    Kyp_side_of_TheForce,
    Deneveon,
    Jedi_Johnson,
    Jedida
    and
    NYCgirl

have all posted on my first fic! and Jade_Max is co-writing/beta-ing for me! how did i get so lucky? i'll put up another post in a few minutes... :D
    ~TJF