main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJF!!!!!!! and to think i had to miss some of it cuz i was cleaning! :_| oh well great post! i can't believe its over!
    WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! oh well I went to the airport to pick up a friend of ours and found TWO magazines with speicials on LotR the Return of the King! that made me happy! :D i'll try to get to the survey but i'll be very busy tomorrow....
    ~*SpikeLead*~

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJF!!!!!!!

oh well great post! i can't believe its over!

me neither :(

oh well I went to the airport to pick up a friend of ours and found TWO magazines with speicials on LotR the Return of the King! that made me happy!

aaaaaaaaaaaagh...i'm getting annoyed with the media :p everyone's going to watch RotK, and i'm jumpy enough as it is, without them getting me even more impatient by advertising it everywhere [face_plain] :p

i'll try to get to the survey but i'll be very busy tomorrow....

oh don't worry about it...it doesn't have a closing date, or anything...i just meant for people to keep an eye on the thread, cuz i'll still be using it for a bit ;)

~TJF

3. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

It's over?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    *cries hysterically*
    We love you, TJF!!!!!!!

such...awesomeness...!

:( I can't believe RotJ's all over!!!! :(

Thank you soooooo much for the awesome fic, TJF! I'll remember ya forever! [face_love]

:D Sequel soon??????????? :D

-sorry to hear that you guys are sick! I have a cough and sore throat, too! :( Nasty! :p

~*~*~

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    It's over?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    *cries hysterically*

good thing i packed kleenexes...i'm not as bad as i suspected, but everyone else sure is :p *hands over a box*

such...awesomeness...!

[face_blush]

I can't believe RotJ's all over!!!!

you and me both :p

Thank you soooooo much for the awesome fic, TJF! I'll remember ya forever!

*JR in one year* eh....who's TJF? the name's familiar but....was that the animated turkey? no? oh...

;)

Sequel soon???????????

not *really*...i'm taking a bit of a break before i dive in again. at the soonest, i'll post in the new year. at lastest....i don't know.

-sorry to hear that you guys are sick! I have a cough and sore throat, too! Nasty!

isn't it? i've already missed too much school, and i'm several layouts behind in my textiles class, so i can't miss anything, even if i start coughing my brains up :(

~TJF

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    It's over...it's really over.

I don't want it to be over!!!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

That was good. No, that was brilliant. No, that was incredibly awe-inspiring! My winter hat's off to you, Trix. You really are the goddess of fic writing.

6. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

^agreed! ;)

I'm still too jittery over those posts! Tonight it will really sink in that *gasp* Jaina got Zekk-- and they are both alive!!! {tonight; because that's when I *cough* "reflect upon my day" [don't laugh at me! :p ]}

~I really am sorry for you, TJF & co., who are sick! I am *kinda* sick- ok, pretty sick-but I haven't missed any school over it *yet*. Maybe that's because I only had one day of school this week because I was gone on Monday and Tuesday and I am/was off yesterday and today for Thanksgiving {days off I am really thankful for! :p }, so I'm a tad jealous that you got to miss school, TJF, but not really.
    *Wishes and prays that you get better!*

Oh, and, LOTR rocks! I can't wait for RotK!!!
    I saw TTT yesterday, and now I'm really excited for the third installment. Is anyone going to go to the extended viewings of FotR or TTT in select theaters? I don't think I'll be able to. The STAR WARS movies are only second to the LOTR movies on my "fav movies" list. ;)

Post the sequel as soon as you can!!!!!

~*~*~

7. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

WHOOOOOOOOO! 2800! (coincidence? i think not :p)

:D Be happy. I was considering takeing that post just to spite you for ending the fic...

i think i'm going to finish D.A.D. before i post CitR...that way posts will be quicker

Well in that case.... :D

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Striker: I don't want it to be over!!!!!!!

*pats Striker's sholder awkwardly* there, there... :p i have some ideas for keeping RotJ's parting a little less harsh, but that'll come up in the survey ;)

That was good. No, that was brilliant. No, that was incredibly awe-inspiring! My winter hat's off to you, Trix. You really are the goddess of fic writing.

[face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] :D

Jaina_Rocks: I'm still too jittery over those posts! Tonight it will really sink in that *gasp* Jaina got Zekk-- and they are both alive!!!

lol....well, let me see your reaction then, if you can ;)

{tonight; because that's when I *cough* "reflect upon my day" [don't laugh at me! ])

*laughs at her [face_mischief] ;)*

so I'm a tad jealous that you got to miss school, TJF, but not really

oh, it'd be fun if i didn't have textiles (which i enjoy, but it's hands-on, no hw, and i can't catch up easily)

Is anyone going to go to the extended viewings of FotR or TTT in select theaters?

*sigh* i can't....unless someone got me the tickets for my birthday, all the tickets are gone, as are my chances *broods*

Post the sequel as soon as you can!!!!!

if it was "as soon as i can", it would have been...say...two weeks ago :p ;)

Jaid: Be happy. I was considering takeing that post just to spite you for ending the fic...

:eek: :eek: Jaid! you wouldn't do that...not to a """"goddess""""! :(

Well in that case....

i thought that would soothe the sting a little :p

okay, i'll just put this up now, and people can do it whenever they're able....

Survey

1. What was/were your favourite part(s), and why?

2. Your favourite character(s), and why?

3. What was/were your least favourite part(s), and why?

4. Your least favourite character(s), and why? (sensing a pattern here yet? good?then just imagine it's still here from now on ;) )

5. Something(s) I need to work on (ie: writing techniques, characters, mix of genres)

6. Something(s) you'd like to see in the sequel, "Caught In the Rain"

7. What was/were your favourite angst scene(s)?

8. Your favourite romance scene(s)? (not many to pick from I know, but there were a few :p)

9. Your favourite action scene(s)?

10. Your favourite sequence of events (ie: redemption, introduction, preparations for the attack)?

11. Your favourite type of scene(s) (ie: romance, Kyp & Sanar, angst, action, Jaina and Zekk)

12. Who would you like to see show up in "Caught In the Rain" (feel free to hand in a long list ;))
    Note: OC's from my other fics - such as Tiran Lee-droy, Garik Klamath, Aarylia, members of the Klis family - are definitely on the options list ;)

13. What would you rate this story out of 10? Out of 100?

14. Would you rather I write out all of "Caught In the Rain" before posting (enabling quicker posts), or just writing as I go (meaning more time in between)?

15. How many of you actually think Kyp/Sanar is even a far-far-future possibility, and how much do you want it?
    Note: this more of a RotJ-oldbie thing *cough*KS and Jaid*cough*, so feel free to be horrified [face_mischief] 8-}

16. Do you want more background on Sanar and her family? (without reading "Child of the Wind" that is :p)

17. What was/were your favourite "mystic" scene(s)? (ie: Zekk or Onyx "drowning" in the abyss, the River between life and death)

18. Would any of you be interested in doing a small round-robin type-thing of vignettes between "Return of the Jedi" and "Caught In the Rain"?

19. Does Jaina "deserve more than a piece of flimsi"? (just answer yes or no; I'm not telling you what it means [face_mischief] [face_devil])

20. Anything else you want to say? Suggestions? Praise? Flames (you might want to PM these to me 8-})? Accusations? Pleas?

9. Leigh-S-Durron

Leigh-S-Durron Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2003
    That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Um... when my brain starts working again I'll answer your Q/A thingy.

10. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Sweet epilogue. Great big AWWWW factor. Very, very nicely done. I'm impressed.

I'm not going to answer the survey-thing. Or at least not yet. It kinda reminds me of those surveys they give us at the end of each semester at uni. Every single class for the last three years. Usually two per class. Just when you think you're going to get out of it, they spring it on you. Usually in the last class, the one where everyone turns up to find out what's going to be on the exam...

Sorry, I'll see if I can overcome my issues. But I can already see from your questions that you're going to have some fun with the story. That flimsy one, if I guess right...

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Leigh: thanks :D [face_blush] lol, anything you can do/answer is great. I think i went kinda overboard - blame English class and its study-of-ever-single-nuance-of-a-story :p

Kazzy: Sweet epilogue. Great big AWWWW factor. Very, very nicely done. I'm impressed

thanks :D i liked writing my "whisper"...and contrary to some people's opinions, i don't mind delving into sweet fluff (horrors of horrors! :eek: :p) now and then

Or at least not yet. It kinda reminds me of those surveys they give us at the end of each semester at uni. Every single class for the last three years. Usually two per class. Just when you think you're going to get out of it, they spring it on you. Usually in the last class, the one where everyone turns up to find out what's going to be on the exam...

whooooooops.... [face_blush] sorry about that. *hides under a rock* well, at least i know i'm cut out to be an annoying english prof if the psychologist/part-time writer thing falls through :p

Sorry, I'll see if I can overcome my issues.

don't sweat it; even if you can just answer a few, that'd be great...i don't need an essay, i just want to know how i can make the sequel better than RotJ ;)

But I can already see from your questions that you're going to have some fun with the story. That flimsy one, if I guess right...

:D yes, i am....maybe not the way you think, but i am definitely going to have fun... [face_mischief]

~TJF

12. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Ok, TJF, just for you I will try and complete your WHOLE survey!
    Ready? Here it goes!

1} My favorite parts were in the very beginning posts, when Jaina got captured and Jacen got killed, and when she uttered that decorating quip. It was heart-wrenching when Jacen died, but it was so...pure, so raw and fresh that it just hit you, and I really liked it. Murdering off Jacen is what really got me reeled into this fic. You see how Jaina's innocense slowly drains away throughout RotJ, and at the beginning was how I really like to see her as: hopeful and full of life and such.

2} My favorite character is {duh! :p } Jaina! The thanks really goes to the NJO writers, but the fact that you preserved the entity of Jaina so well was what kept me happy with your fic.

3} The least favorite part was probably when Sanar and Onyx were...yeah...or when she was being beaten, or when Onyx was looking at Jaina in his idiotic way. The lust and sexual content really turns me off, and of course, beating someone ticks me off.

4} The least favorite character would have to be...I guess...Miko. Or Denvos. They had such small parts and you don't really get much of a sense of closure around them, or much of their history. If you elaborate their character{s} more {like in the sequel} then maybe I'll warm up to, or at least accept them better. I know I could like Miko because of his relationship with Kyp. Kyp's OK! ;)

5} Erg. You were REALLY good on this fic, TJF. Your writing is superb, and your loyalty to the board {at least as long as I've been in this fanfic} is to be praised. If you need to work on anything I would probably think: Clarify some of the details and history on Sanar, Miko, and Denvos a bit. They make great characters, and I'm sure they can be even better. Also, tone down the lust a bit. The fic is great on its own and it doesn't need shifty eyes. Maybe add a bit more on the characters we already know of, even if they are "dead" {Leia, Mara, Luke, Han, Academy friends [Tenel Ka, Lowie...], other friends [Wedge, even Kyp...]}. Basically other than those, this fic is close to perfect!

6} I want to see in the sequel...definently more about Leia, her baby, {people I just listed}, etc. They don't have to have humongous parts, I still want Jaina to be the main character and have alot of scenes, but they can have *some* of the spotlight ;) I also like a little more on Sanar and what happened to Miko, Denvos, and Brakiss. Not too much, but a twinge {exception: Brakiss; I have a feeling that he's gonna have a big role}. But most of all I need to see happiness!!! After all Jaina went through, it would be pure torture to not give Jaina and Zekk anytime to be HAPPY with each other!!!

7} I really liked {er...disliked...er, bittersweetly liked} the scene where Zekk had come back, but Onyx was taking him over again. :_| It was sad but also sweet..in a strange kinda way...

8} Romance scenes...hmmm. I can only think of one or two. I liked the end scene best, even if it wasn't necessarily romance. They were together, that's all that counts. I also like it when Kyp came to talk to Jaina and/or Sanar, but not in a romance kinda way.

9} My favorite action scenes would have to be at the very beginning with the Nightsisters, Onyx, Jacen, etc.

10} My favorite sequence of events...either the very beginning or the redemption scenes.

11} My favorite type of scenes would have to be either the Jaina/Kyp/Sanar conversations, or the Force-sensing/ "mystic" scenes.

12} I already listed alot of who I would like to see in the sequel. I'll relist some: Leia, JAINA {of course}, Leia's baby, Zekk, Han, Kyp, some Sanar {& Co.}, a little Miko, Tenel Ka, and I don't really want to see, but I know it's inevitable: Brakiss.

13} On 1-10: 9!!!
    On 1-100: 90!!! {Pretty high there, TJF! Hope I don't inflate your ego too much! :p }

14} I think you should write a few posts {ie: 5} and then dole them out while continuing to write up new ones. You can stay a step ahead and we don't have to wait too lon

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    My favorite parts were in the very beginning posts, when Jaina got captured and Jacen got killed, and when she uttered that decorating quip. It was heart-wrenching when Jacen died, but it was so...pure, so raw and fresh that it just hit you, and I really liked it. Murdering off Jacen is what really got me reeled into this fic. You see how Jaina's innocense slowly drains away throughout RotJ, and at the beginning was how I really like to see her as: hopeful and full of life and such

hm...so you liked it better before i added more, and fleshed it out? *adds "rawness" to her must-haves list :p* Jaina's innocence won't be back, necessarily (though....some of it will, in her new weird way), but if i ever work on the prequel (this is a HUGE if, since i already have two trilogies planned) that'll definitely be back :)

3} The least favorite part was probably when Sanar and Onyx were...yeah...or when she was being beaten, or when Onyx was looking at Jaina in his idiotic way. The lust and sexual content really turns me off, and of course, beating someone ticks me off.

yeah...i've grown alot as a writer since then, and I know I wouldn't write most of that (or at least to that degree) if I was just starting out now. The only part I would still keep (though I'd certainly tone it down) is "the beating". Sanar being beaten was incredibly hard to write, but it's realistic. Onyx wasn't some wimpy, oh-rats-someone-turned-on-me brat; he was a Sith...and a nasty one at that. Sanar is a dancer - just above a "pleasure slave" - and beatings like that happen. If I had set off on a different course with Onyx at the beginning (more death, less lust), it probably wouldn't have happened...but it did, Sanar came into play, and it was impossible to ignore what was inevitable.

Another thing about the beating (sorry if i'm going on.........and *on*.....and ON), is that Sanar - and people like her - deal with that. i couldn't have honestly written sanar, without something like it happening. Like I said, if I was starting just now, it would be toned down, or more subtle, or maybe not even physical, but it still would have happened. That's a big reason why "Child of the Wind" (well, really its sequels "Daughter of Shadows" and "Storm Fighter") will not be published on JC. I added a flat, "filler" OC to a scene, and she blossomed into a gritty, dark woman that had seen too much.

NEway.......i'm getting off the subject of Sanar before I bore you to death :p

The least favorite character would have to be...I guess...Miko. Or Denvos. They had such small parts and you don't really get much of a sense of closure around them, or much of their history.

both (especially devnos, since he'll be around sanar alot) will have bigger roles in CitR ("Caught In the Rain", btw). Promise ;) RotJ was so defined in its plot (Jaina trying to bring about Zekk's redemption) that there wasn't very much room for me to work around it. CitR will be a little different :)

If you elaborate their character{s} more {like in the sequel} then maybe I'll warm up to, or at least accept them better. I know I could like Miko because of his relationship with Kyp. Kyp's OK!

Miko is cool. But you won't like Devnos; he's a bad guy - he fits in on Na'Lein'yhpaon perfectly, and treats women like dirt :mad: i hate writing him and Brakiss more than almost any other character i've created (Clement, from my original work, and Horaire being the exceptions). [face_plain]

Clarify some of the details and history on Sanar, Miko, and Denvos a bit. They make great characters, and I'm sure they can be even better.

ooh, i can promise that no problem. Redemption is a key theme in CItR, and so *everyone's* past will come into play.

Also, tone down the lust a bit.

CItR is almost squeaky when it comes to lust. Don't worry - i'm over my "gritty" stage ;)

Maybe add a bit more on the characters we already know of, even if they are "dead" {Leia, Mara, Luke, Han, Academy friends [Tenel Ka, Lowie...], other friends [Wedge, even Kyp...]}.

t

14. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Survey

1. What was/were your favourite part(s), and why?

Favorite parts? Eh... Probably the part where Onyx and Zekk attack Barakiss's little henchman to save Jaina where he's seen as, and I quote "avenging Angel of Death". [face_devil] That scene.... *drools*

Why?? Because... Umm... It's... umm... Perfect? --.O

The other one is where Onyx lets Zekk heal Jaina and... and... [face_love] *purr*

BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!!! BECAUSE!!! Errr... Okay, because I really really really really liked Zekkie's reaction to Jaina. :D [face_blush]

Oo! Oo! Oo! Onyx/Zekkie!! Onyx/Zekkie!! Onyx/Zekkie!! Um... Cause' he's just so damn cool? :D

3. What was/were your least favourite part(s), and why?

When you "killed" Jaina and when you err... oh yeah, brought *gag* into the fic. :_| BECAUSE IT WAS MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

4. Your least favourite character(s), and why? (sensing a pattern here yet? good?then just imagine it's still here from now on )

Barakiss - the Dog. :mad:

Leia - giving her daughter emotional baggage. :mad:

Other random people who annoyed me - Just because. :mad:

5. Something(s) I need to work on (ie: writing techniques, characters, mix of genres)

Zekkie's aim with his kisses. [face_plain] :p

The sequel and writing the posties faster. :D Seriously, RotJ is in my mind the embodiment of the perfect fanfiction... No need to improve. Except of speed of which you crank out the posties. :D

Little Zekkie's running around. [face_love]

7. What was/were your favourite angst scene(s)?

HELPLESS!!!! [face_love] Oh... Wait... That wasn't a scene.... Hmm... Phewy.... :p

Probably Onyx locking Zekk back in the abyss after his time with Jaina. :( sooo sad.... *sniff* :(....

8. Your favourite romance scene(s)? (not many to pick from I know, but there were a few )

Zekkie/Jaina scene from after she got hurt.

Err... Toss up between Zekk/Onyx attack on the wimp who was trying to kill Jaina, or Zekk's attack on Barakiss.

10. Your favourite sequence of events (ie: redemption, introduction, preparations for the attack)?

Sanar's redemption..... [face_blush]

11. Your favourite type of scene(s) (ie: romance, Kyp & Sanar, angst, action, Jaina and Zekk)

KYP&SANAR MUSH!!!! [face_love] (J/Z mush rates as a close second :p) YEAHOO!! LET THE KYP&SANAR MUSH REIGN!!! YES!! YES!! YESS!!!!

12. Who would you like to see show up in "Caught In the Rain" (feel free to hand in a long list ;))
    Note: OC's from my other fics - such as Tiran Lee-droy, Garik Klamath, Aarylia, members of the Klis family - are definitely on the options list ;)

Oh boy...

Garik Klamath

Little Zekkies

Little Jaina's

Sanar

Ghosty Kyp

Booster Terrik (if he's still alive)

Shada D'ukal (if she's still alive)

Talon Karrde (if he's still alive)

Aarylia (if she's who I think she is)

Tenel Ka

(wishful thinking...) Little Tenel Ka's

I think that's about all my list... :D

Out of ten? One hundred. Out of one hundred? One thousand. I LOVE RETURN OF THE JEDI!!!!

14. Would you rather I write out all of "Caught In the Rain" before posting (enabling quicker posts), or just writing as I go (meaning more time in between)?

Err... Write up as much as you can while you finish up DAD and then just hand us the posts. [face_devil]

15. How many of you actually think Kyp/Sanar is even a far-far-future possibility, and how much do you want it?
    Note: this more of a RotJ-oldbie thing *cough*KS and Jaid*cough*, so feel free to be horrified

OOO!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! GIMMIE!!! *tackles Kyp/Sanarism*

MUST LET LIVE!!! THEY'RE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!! MAKE EM KISS!!! LITTLE KYP/SAN

15. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Zekkie's aim with his kisses.

LOL! :p

RotJ is in my mind the embodiment of the perfect fanfiction...

Agreed!!!

Little Zekkie's running around.

Yeah!!! Jaina & Zekk get married [face_love] ...

KYP&SANAR MUSH!!!! (J/Z mush rates as a close second ) YEAHOO!! LET THE KYP&SANAR MUSH REIGN!!! YES!! YES!! YESS!!!!

*stares strangely at Jaid*

12. Who would you like to see show up in "Caught In the Rain" (feel free to hand in a long list )
    Note: OC's from my other fics - such as Tiran Lee-droy, Garik Klamath, Aarylia, members of the Klis family - are definitely on the options list

Little Zekkies

Little Jaina's

Agreed! :p

Yeah! Shada & Karrde!!!

Tenel Ka

Tenel Ka: Make her a fact!!!
    {okay, that was kinda lame... :p }
    Little Tenel Ka's...well, that would be neat, but mean to poor Jacen {even if he's dead}

Out of ten? One hundred. Out of one hundred? One thousand.

Why didn't I think of that?!?!?!?!? :p

OOO!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! GIMMIE!!! *tackles Kyp/Sanarism*

MUST LET LIVE!!! THEY'RE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!! MAKE EM KISS!!! LITTLE KYP/SANAR'S RUNNING ROUND!!! YES!! YES YES YES!!! PERFECT PLAN!! WONDERFUL PLAN!!! MUST COMPLETE!!! YES!!! MUST HAVE KYP/SANAR!!! MUUUUUUUUST!!!

*stares REALLY strangely at Jaid*
    K/S????????
    No!
    J/Z?????????
    YES! :D

*gazes worshipfully at TJF's computer*

[voice=awed]Posties come from there....[/voice]

*laughs hysterically* :D

And anyone who flames The Highly Supreme High Goddess of Everything There Has Ever Been and Ever Will Be will have ME to answer to.

AND ME!!!!!!!

Ahem,
    [voice=pitiful] More please? [/voice]

~*~*~

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    whoooooo..........i can't wait for the WFFA :D *2 days till the noms start...* but i probably won't be here for it :(

anyway :p

Jaid: BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!!! BECAUSE!!! Errr... Okay, because I really really really really liked Zekkie's reaction to Jaina

lol, so you want the mush (i find that rather ironic, considering some of the stuff you write... :p) i'll see what i can do

When you "killed" Jaina and when you err... oh yeah, brought *gag* into the fic. BECAUSE IT WAS MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

bring Mr. Chiss in... [face_laugh] well, just be glad i converted. I'd been playing with the idea of jag in this fic since the very beginning, but his role definitely changed with my conversion :p

Barakiss - the Dog

i agree :mad:

Other random people who annoyed me - Just because

[face_laugh]

Zekkie's aim with his kisses

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] don't worry, i'm making him practice as we speak [face_mischief]

No need to improve. Except of speed of which you crank out the posties.

[face_blush] i will try to be quicker with the posts...I think I gave myself too many projects, with DAD, FD2D, Rebuilding, and various viggies :p

Little Zekkie's running around

little zekkies, huh? well, i can't promise that, but if i go through the whole fic without them, I can always write a few viggies or short stories after the fic [face_love]

Zekkie/Jaina scene from after she got hurt

LOL....i wasn't even going to write that much on it. the original plan was: zekk was coming back, saying hello, jaina figured out that he was there, and then he disappeared again.

Err... Toss up between Zekk/Onyx attack on the wimp who was trying to kill Jaina, or Zekk's attack on Barakiss

both were fun to write...but the way you spell Brakiss' name reminds me of a planet [face_laugh] 8-}

Sanar's redemption.....

ooh....then you'll LOVE CItR :D [face_mischief]

KYP&SANAR MUSH!!!! (J/Z mush rates as a close second )

alright, so that was inevitable 8-}

Garik Klamath

oh good! cuz he's in there [face_mischief] Jaina needed a close friend who wouldn't rip zekk's throat out 8-}

Sanar
    Ghosty Kyp

both are main characters :D

Booster Terrik (if he's still alive)
    Aarylia (if she's who I think she is)

hm...i could probably fit them in...I can't promise great characterizations (*wince :p*) but I'll try :)

Tenel Ka

check :D

unless you count the epilogue.....sorry, but no [face_plain]

i surprised Tir didn't make it on your list...

Out of ten? One hundred. Out of one hundred? One thousand. I LOVE RETURN OF THE JEDI!!!!

[face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

Err... Write up as much as you can while you finish up DAD and then just hand us the posts.

*salutes* alrighty then!

MUST LET LIVE!!! THEY'RE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!! MAKE EM KISS!!! LITTLE KYP/SANAR'S RUNNING ROUND!!! YES!! YES YES YES!!! PERFECT PLAN!! WONDERFUL PLAN!!! MUST COMPLETE!!! YES!!! MUST HAVE KYP/SANAR!!! MUUUUUUUUST!!!

*laughs her brains out*

oops....

*shovels brains back into her cranium* if K/S happens in RotJ, it'll be sloooow, so no "little Kyp/Sanar's". but we'll see.... [face_mischief]

KS RENOUNCED ALL REMNANTS OF K/J FOR KYP/SANAR!! You're not going to break her trust and her heart are you?...

I'll believe that she actually renounced K/J when i see it :p ;)

If you want to know more about Sanar and her family it won't kill you to read Child of the Wind!!!! Just read it people!!! Quit whining and let her post lots!!!

The reason I gave them a choice was because "Child of the Wind" gets gritty, and the rating will go up, so some people might not enjoy it as much [face_plain]

*gazes worshipfully at TJF's computer*
    [voice=awed]Posties come from there....[/voice]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Onyx locking Zekk up

that was fun :D

Yes but I don't know how good I'd be in it... I tend to take forever to do my porti

17. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    WOW!!!!!!!!! [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    This story was totally AMAZING!!!!!! :D Every post was just awesome. Especially the last post! :D
    Awsome work!!!!! :D

18. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    urgh i would do the survey but i seem to have gone brain dead.... we're having 60 teens my age to like i don't kno 20 something over at my house tonight....not good for poor sick SpikeLead no no no if this doesn't kill me I don't kno what will. (Well TJF not posting the sequel soon might kill me... ;) ) i shall attempt to do the survey tomorrow or possibly monday. that sounds good. you know what else sounds good? CHEESECAKE! see ya i'm off to raid the fridge! :D
    ~*SpikeLead*~

19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

i surprised Tir didn't make it on your list...

Well... He would be on the list... But... Well... I don't know if Jo would want him in it - she's totally obsessed with Rik.

*sigh*

COULD Tirie-Dearest (shut up shut up shut up :p) be in it too?? :D

20. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Errrr. I guess if I want to read any TJF then I'll have to read DAD, which I am not looking foreward to considering that I'll have to catch up on ALL the posts! :mad:
    I guess I'll try, though. I mean, I read all 100-something pages of this fic awhile back, and I enjoyed it, right?

Okay...here it goes!
    *leaves RotJ to go read DAD*
    You might want to be patient for a reply on DAD from me. I may read fast, but there's alot! :p

*walks out of fanfic muttering about how addicting TJF's writing is*

~*~*~

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Obi-Solo: thanks [face_blush] :D

SpikeLead: urgh i would do the survey but i seem to have gone brain dead....

ugh....i've had that before; it's no fun :p just get to it whenever you can. the sequel's not in a hurry to be posted (it'll be a few months) :)

(Well TJF not posting the sequel soon might kill me... )

*gets out the revival pills* that's too bad :( unfortunately, I'm well-prepared for dead readers :p ;)

you know what else sounds good? CHEESECAKE! see ya i'm off to raid the fridge!

you had to tell me you had cheesecake....*wonders where 06 is* *looks at her very pitiful supply of leftover party stuff* i was expecting Miss Nutty Over Male OC's to bring the cake, etc... *sigh* :p

*starts handing out ice cream and pieces of vanilla cake to those who want it*

Jaid: Well... He would be on the list... But... Well... I don't know if Jo would want him in it - she's totally obsessed with Rik

obessed = understatement of the millennium [face_laugh]

COULD Tirie-Dearest (shut up shut up shut up ) be in it too??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] you don't know how weird it is to hear you, who gives 5 year olds guns and grenades, call anyone "Tirie-Dearest" [face_laugh] :p

anyway, i might be able to sneak him in...*ponders over this idea*

Jaina_Rocks: I guess if I want to read any TJF then I'll have to read DAD, which I am not looking foreward to considering that I'll have to catch up on ALL the posts!

it's pretty much all in one place on my website, if you want to read it there....but please read it? *lip trembles* it's my not-so-well-known/loved story, even though it's my favourite :(

You might want to be patient for a reply on DAD from me. I may read fast, but there's alot!

mmm...there's not *too* much. I've been concentrating alot on DAD lately, and Phoenix has been shoved to the backburner [face_blush]

~TJF

22. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Ha! I just read through Die Another Day!
    *applauds TJF in sincere praise*
    Very nice :) ;)

However--! *quickly snaps back into RotJ/CitR mentality* I want more J/Z!!! ;) :p
    I'm warning you ahead of time, TJF- I don't think I can 'patiently' wait 'months'
    *passes out at the idea of having to wait--months--* for the sequel! :p I think I might need some of those revival pills, too!

*lip trembles* More soon?????? [face=cute]

~*~*~

23. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Just my luck, I catch up just in time to catch the last post!

Oh well, it was an awesome last post, cant wait for the sequel. Sorry I fell behind there, school is such a bummer.

24. Kazzy

Oct 17, 2002
    I decided to give it a go. I can't promise I'll answer every question. But I'm feeling more chatty tonight.

As for the english professor thing. Go for it. ;)

Survey

Zekk. Oh, and Onyx. :D

4. Your least favourite character(s), and why? (sensing a pattern here yet? good?then just imagine it's still here from now on )

Um, Jaina? But that's most because I'm still (reluctantly) reading NJO, and I spend most of my time wanting to bash her and that incessant twin of hers over the head with the nearest fry pan. Maybe she gets better later on, but that's my opinion so far. Stuck up little...(okie, lets stop there)

Jaina of YJK, I liked though, so I try to maintain my good feelings from there. And your characterisation of her is nice, too. No fry pan bashing, here.

Sanar I didn't like at the start and Devnos is a damned fool. But I liked Sanar at the end. Devnos is still a damned fool.

Longer posts for your poor readers?

Longer posts for your poor readers?

8. Your favourite romance scene(s)? (not many to pick from I know, but there were a few )

When Zekk/Onyx recues Jaina from those darkside bullies. *sigh**giggle*

Brakiss/Zekk/Onyx at the end.

I'm an angst bunny. So sue me.

Either one of the Anakins. Strange request I know, seeing their both dead. But they tend to bring angst, and we've already established I like angst.... (yes, I'm sick, I know, but you should see how I torture my characters)

80/100.

Maybe write some of it and then start posting, that way youll have a back logg of posts, but we won't have to wait to long to start to read it. :)

Note: this more of a RotJ-oldbie thing *cough*KS and Jaid*cough*, so feel free to be horrified

Well, he's dead, and she's not (yet). So it seems kinda farfetched. We never have any example of any of the dead people even being able to touch in the movies.

19. Does Jaina "deserve more than a piece of flimsi"? (just answer yes or no; I'm not telling you what it means )

So many possibilities. So many possibly answers (uh, well maybe not).

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

Yes.

20. Anything else you want to say? Suggestions? Praise? Flames (you might want to PM these to me )? Accusations? Pleas?

When you post the sequel can you let me know? I'm not a huge board checker and I don't want to miss out.

-Kazzy

I apologise if I may have been a little sarcastic. It goes with being chatty-Kazzy. I did not mean to be insulting in any way. (oh please don't say I was insulting. I don't think I was, but...)

25. Kazzy

Oct 17, 2002
    I deliberately didn't read through anyone else's responses before I wrote mine, so I've just had an interesting few moments going back over what everyone thought and comparing it to me.

Veeery interesting.