main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Oh don't worry Kazzy, your answer's were really fun. :D And I'll admit... Zekk/Onyx rescue from the bullies was delicious....

*purr*

2. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Don't worry, Kazzy, your answers were fine ;)
    Well, except for your not liking Jaina... :mad:

~*~*~

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaina_Rocks: However--! *quickly snaps back into RotJ/CitR mentality* I want more J/Z!!!

check out "Rebuilding" and my other viggies...Jade_Max has lots of J/Z's in her bio too. Hopefully, I'll be around, getting some of my long-put-off ideas onto paper soon

I'm warning you ahead of time, TJF- I don't think I can 'patiently' wait 'months'
    *passes out at the idea of having to wait--months--* for the sequel! I think I might need some of those revival pills, too!

good thing i have a big supply :p *puts a few into JR's pill box ;)*

*lip trembles* More soon?????? [face=cute]

i find it odd that i finished this story, and people are still asking for more... 8-}

Shaydrem: welcome back! thanks, and i'll see you in the sequel :)

Kazzy: As for the english professor thing. Go for it.

8-}

Um, Jaina? But that's most because I'm still (reluctantly) reading NJO, and I spend most of my time wanting to bash her and that incessant twin of hers over the head with the nearest fry pan. Maybe she gets better later on, but that's my opinion so far. Stuck up little...(okie, lets stop there)

[face_laugh] I don't know, maybe I'm still riding on my Jaina's-my-favourite-character from YJK, and maybe it's cuz i read far more fan fiction than the canon, but I like her... i know alot of people who don't, though 8-}

Jaina of YJK, I liked though, so I try to maintain my good feelings from there. And your characterisation of her is nice, too. No fry pan bashing, here.

good to hear :D

Sanar I didn't like at the start and Devnos is a damned fool. But I liked Sanar at the end. Devnos is still a damned fool.

sanar...yeah. she underwent so many changes it's not even funny 8-} honestly, i was going to get rid of her in two scenes...that she actually *spoke*, other than to play the part of a dancer, was pretty big, lol. however, you know what she's like...she took over and forced herself into a big, too-human, 3D character

oh, and devnos will always be a "damned fool", i think *rolls eyes* he's an antagonist; no redemption for him...

Longer posts for your poor readers?

[face_laugh] i'll see what i can do ;)

I'm an angst bunny. So sue me

a girl after my own heart! I can promise plenty of angst; it's my best genre, or so i'm told [face_devil]

Either one of the Anakins. Strange request I know, seeing their both dead. But they tend to bring angst, and we've already established I like angst....

the anakins, huh? that might be a toughie... what if i just promise the angst? :p ;)

Well, he's dead, and she's not (yet). So it seems kinda farfetched.

lol, what if they were both alive?

Yes.

alright then. 2-yes. 1-no.

When you post the sequel can you let me know? I'm not a huge board checker and I don't want to miss out

definitely; i'll probably end up PM'ing everyone anyway :)

I apologise if I may have been a little sarcastic.

oh don't worry; my family is one of the most sarcastic/wise-cracking groups in the world, and despite the physical appearence differences, i'm definitely got the sarcastic blood in me ;)

~TJF

4. Angel_Jaid

Angel_Jaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2003

SARCASM!! :D [face_devil]

I'm the only one in my family who has it - even so, it's almost more flippant then sarcastic.

Tis waaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun. :D

Plus, I don't really hate Jaina, after all, she dumped Zekkie so now I can have him!! :D

For that... I think she needs an award... :D [face_angelic]

5. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

As far as I'm concerned, Jaid, you can have him! But I bet there are alot of others out there who want him, too ;)

check out "Rebuilding" and my other viggies...Jade_Max has lots of J/Z's in her
    bio too. Hopefully, I'll be around, getting some of my long-put-off ideas onto
    paper soon

I just might read those, TJF! Are you going to be doing a bunch of vigs and stuff now? If you are, let me know! I love your work!

good thing i have a big supply *puts a few into JR's pill box*

Thanks!
    *gulps down whole supply of pills*
    *remembers that RotJ is over and CitR isn't up yet*
    *passes out again*
    Ummmm...do you have any more?

i find it odd that i finished this story, and people are still asking for more...

To repeat: I love your work! :D
    And nothing compares to J/Z!!!

sanar...yeah. she underwent so many changes it's not even funny honestly,
    i was going to get rid of her in two scenes...that she actually *spoke*, other
    than to play the part of a dancer, was pretty big, lol. however, you know what
    she's like...she took over and forced herself into a big, too-human, 3D character

Yeah, an original character that is like Jaina can do that to you. :p

a girl after my own heart! I can promise plenty of angst; it's my best genre, or
    so i'm told

I like angst, too!
    Well, as long as the ending is happy...
    And you are good at it, TJF!

definitely; i'll probably end up PM'ing everyone anyway

Good, then I won't miss it!
    Well, it's not like I would miss a fic titled CitR written by TJF... :D

oh don't worry; my family is one of the most sarcastic/wise-cracking groups in
    the world, and despite the physical appearence differences, i'm definitely got
    the sarcastic blood in me

*happy laugh*

~*~*~

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Survey says! Okay, lets see if I can do this.

1. My favorite part was when Sanar sang that lullaby for Jaina. It really brought out her humanity for me.

2. My favorite character was Zekk/Onyx because of his dual nature.

3. I didn't really have a 'least favorite' part. It was all good.

4. My least favorite character was Sanar's brother because he was a chauvinist thug.

5. I could spot nothing you needed to work on (Are yousensing a pettern, Trix?)

6. I'd like to see Leia try and kill Zekk. For the hell he's put her and her family through, it seems natural.

7. My favorite angst scenes were whenever Zekk tried to come back, but Onyx forced him back down.

8. I didn't really have any favorite romance scenes.

9. Favorite action scenes were definitely when Jaina and Jag got caught in that bomb blast and Jag was killed.

10. The sequence leading up to Zekk and Brakkis' final confrontation was my favorite.

11. I liked the angst scenes the best

12. Tenel Ka, Leia, Corran Horn, Lusa, Jacen's spirit, Mirax and Booster Terrik.

13. 100 out of 100.

14. Doesn't matter, really. Writing as you go will enable you to plan better, I believe.

15. I think Kyp/Sanar could work.

16. More background would be good, but now I must read 'Child of the Wind'.

17. Jaina between life and death, definitely!

18. Id' be interested in that. I've never done that before, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

19. Umm...yes.

20. Awesome story. No real suggestions, just keep up the good work!

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaid: Plus, I don't really hate Jaina, after all, she dumped Zekkie so now I can have him!!

I swear I staked a claim... ;) *sigh* 06 took off with Rik and Dav (and probably Kyp too), you took Zekk and Tir....i need to start hiding my male OC's good sides :p *hides Arelyk*

Jaina_Rocks: I just might read those, TJF! Are you going to be doing a bunch of vigs and stuff now?

well, i'll try...I've been going through a big of a K/S viggie streak, so I figure it's only fair...now if i can just figure out how I can use that one scene into a viggie.... did i mention that jay's a hilarious drunk? so jealous, so weird... [face_laugh] i should just post it here, since i don't know if i could ever cut off jay and zekk's convo :p

*remembers that RotJ is over and CitR isn't up yet*
    *passes out again*
    Ummmm...do you have any more?

*gives JR a wake-up pill, and keeps the revival pills close* those things are strong, JR! i'll use them if you actually die 8-} ;)

Yeah, an original character that is like Jaina can do that to you

i wouldn't say she's *that* much like jay...if they had been raised the same way, maybe, probably - but they didn't and so they're pretty different

Well, it's not like I would miss a fic titled CitR written by TJF...

I'll PM you, but if you ever have doubts, just check the YJK Index every now and again for "Caught In the Rain" ;)

Striker: yay! another response to the survey. i think i scared people off with this thing... :(

2. My favorite character was Zekk/Onyx because of his dual nature

it's funny, cz i really don't buy into the "it *totally* wasn't me! i swear, it was meanie-head, my other side!" but Z/O wrote himself (themself :p) *sometimes i worry about my muse, and the amount of control she has... :p*

4. My least favorite character was Sanar's brother because he was a chauvinist thug

yeah...devnos. *sighs* it's pretty black and white when it comes to him...no grey, really. which is too bad, since he used to be a really nice brother to sanar :(

5. I could spot nothing you needed to work on (Are yousensing a pettern, Trix?)

maybe a little :p

6. I'd like to see Leia try and kill Zekk. For the hell he's put her and her family through, it seems natural.

well....leia might not actually try to kill him, since she's a 'diplomat', but she certainly doesn't have to worry about what she puts in his food... but there'll be people who have no such reservations [face_plain]

8. I didn't really have any favorite romance scenes

[face_laugh] i'm that bad at them, i know... 8-}

12. Tenel Ka, Leia, Corran Horn, Lusa, Jacen's spirit, Mirax and Booster Terrik

check, check, hm, check :(, maybe, hm, hm...

15. I think Kyp/Sanar could work

[face_laugh] sorry, but even though i caved (somewhat) that's such a paradox... :p

16. More background would be good, but now I must read 'Child of the Wind'

it's on my website, in the fan fiction section, of course :)

17. Jaina between life and death, definitely!

that was fun to write :D :cool:

18. Id' be interested in that. I've never done that before, but I'd be willing to give it a shot

gread :D

Umm...yes

yes: 4, no: 1. looks like you're losing, whoever voted for "no"... ;)

thanks!

WHOO! one more day til the WFFA starts up again! :D

~TJF

8. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    OMG, I leave for like 5 days and i miss everything! :(

*tries to catch up*

The extravagant, skeletal seat toppled onto its owner, sending Brakiss to tumble out of the nearby window.

I"m really liking that throne. where can i get one? Only 9.95 a throne that kills bad emperors!

That's Sanar for you, she mused. Saves your life one minute, smacks you the next?

My sentiments exactly, who'da thunk it? :confused: Darn it now i like her, [whiney voice] but but but but but [/whiney voice] :p

She's in pain!" he exclaimed, staring at Jaina's jerking body.

Well DUHHH, *rolls eyes* Yeah shes just going to come back to life like nothing ever happened. And boy will she have a headache later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY *hands you stuffed ewok, that dances. And your own personal Brakiss punching bag, complete with removable brain.* ;)

Alright, i'll have to take a rain check on the survey for now, dinner calls.

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Rose: I"m really liking that throne. where can i get one? Only 9.95 a throne that kills bad emperors!

[face_laugh] the imperials were trying to hide the thrones, but i managed to snatch one or two. they are now selling on EBay for $15 :p

My sentiments exactly, who'da thunk it? Darn it now i like her, [whiney voice] but but but but but [/whiney voice]

*does a victory dance* finally! i told you i'd get you to like her! [face_mischief] [face_devil] and no more denying it ;)

Well DUHHH, *rolls eyes* Yeah shes just going to come back to life like nothing ever happened. And boy will she have a headache later

well, you have to understand...zekk's had a very traumatic day; his brain still has to catch up a bit :p ;)

ooh.....a dancing stuffed ewok! :D *watches it instead of doing her homework*

*notices the brakiss punching bag* it has a brain (albeit a removeable one), huh? wow...they're adding things now...

~TJF

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Happy belated birthday, TJF!

That was a fantastic way to end Return of the Jedi!! I loved every bit of it, although, I did agree with the fact that Zekk needs to work on his aim when kissing... ;)

Can't wait for the sequel!

11. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

:p People, People... :p

~*~*~

12. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    sanar...yeah. she underwent so many changes it's not even funny honestly, i was going to get rid of her in two scenes...that she actually *spoke*, other than to play the part of a dancer, was pretty big, lol. however, you know what she's like...she took over and forced herself into a big, too-human, 3D character

Lost count of the number of times some character did that to me. Canon or original. I don't control the characters, they control me.

They're in a league with the Evil Plot Bunnies!

what if I just promise the angst?

Well, a girl can't have everything, and angst is so much fun...

[/i]2. My favorite character was Zekk/Onyx because of his dual nature.[/i]

He was great wasn't he?

Oh and for future reference, I'm not the actually sarcastic one in my family. That would be my sister. She has a smart mouth. I'm just plain wierd, and occasionally sarcastic.

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

yes: 4, no: 1. looks like you're losing, whoever voted for "no"...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm loseing!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Oh, and, BTW, I got a hold of my beta!! :D SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!!

*dances happily*

14. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Advice for TJF:
    It would be real cool if you added little one-posters and stuff here on RotJ, especially if they contain the original characters {Sanar, etc.}, but you most likely won't get any new viewers, since this fic is long and stuff...so the reason I'm ranting is to say that it would be awesome to get some post-RotJ vigs {soon :D } seperately, but also included...if you know what I mean...so, yeah.
    If you let me know {you might not even have to do that!} if you start a quickfic up, then I'll fight to be the first reply!!! :D

MORE SOON???
    *slaps self*

~*~*~

15. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    1. What was/were your favourite part(s), and why? um hmmm i can't really say... i loved it all..... it was very suspenseful and i like suspenseful and it had some mush to keep my romance side satisfied so yeah i liked it all. except ya killed quite a few people....

2. Your favourite character(s), and why? mmmm tie between Jaina and Oynx. I love the way you wrote both of them it was awesome!

3. What was/were your least favourite part(s), and why? is this a trick question? i don't have any. well except that you killed off Jag but it was for a good cause so it wasn't really a bad thing.

4. Your least favourite character(s), and why? I should think it would be quite obvious. Brakiss of course! I mean really who likes that guy anyway?

5. Something(s) I need to work on (ie: writing techniques, characters, mix of genres) MORE MUSH LESS DEAD PEOPLE! :p

6. Something(s) you'd like to see in the sequel, "Caught In the Rain" more mush more ghosty Kyp and maybe even a ghosty Jacen oh and you must have some bad guys in there so that Zekkie can defend Jaina! ;)

7. What was/were your favourite angst scene(s)? all of 'em

8. Your favourite romance scene(s)? all of 'em i [face_love] mush

9. Your favourite action scene(s)? ooooo i dunno... all of 'em! :p (I am not answering like this on purpose! its the truth!)

10. Your favourite sequence of events (ie: redemption, introduction, preparations for the attack)? hmm thats a toughie.... i truly have no idea. um, probably Sanars redemption. and Zekks too although I kinda liked seein' him as the bad guy. (I go for those dark, mysterious types ;) )

11. Your favourite type of scene(s) (ie: romance, Kyp & Sanar, angst, action, Jaina and Zekk) Jaina and Zekk! i'm a sucker for good mush. just give me a little and i'm happy!

12. Who would you like to see show up in "Caught In the Rain" like i said before more mush less dead people ghosty Kyp ghosty Jacen Han and WEDGE AND WES JANSON!!!! YOU MUST ADD WES JANSON!!!!

13. What would you rate this story out of 10? Out of 100? out of ten? um, how 'bout a google out of ten. and one hundred? a google plux. (I love that word! :p )

14. Would you rather I write out all of "Caught In the Rain" before posting or just as i go? definetly before! quicker posties happier SpikeLead!

15. How many of you actually think Kyp/Sanar is even a far-far-future possibility, and how much do you want it? well if Kyp FINALLY got a girl i'd be happy so i'd like it but i'm not really anticipating it.

16. Do you want more background on Sanar and her family? yeah that'd be real good.

17. What was/were your favourite "mystic" scene(s)? i love the nightmare Jaina had. and the one where Zekk dreamed that he killed Jaina.

18. Would any of you be interested in doing a small round-robin type-thing of vignettes between "Return of the Jedi" and "Caught In the Rain"? hhhhmmmm i dunno. maybe. if you asked me to. i don't kno what you think of my writing so i'd rather have your opinion first.

19. Does Jaina "deserve more than a piece of flimsi"? yeah sure whatever i'm not feeling good so i don't feel like guessing anything right now.

20. Anything else you want to say? Suggestions? Praise? this was very very good. but please MORE MUSH!!! this is one of those "can't live with it, can't live without it" things! :p and maybe in one of the posts you should have Zekk and Jaina spar and have Jaina win or somethin like that. (i love seeing girls kick butt. i hate being considered the 'weaker gender' ;) )
    Hey look I did TJF! :p oh btw i saved you a peice of Cheesecake. we have two more downstairs if anyone else wants some :D :D :D :D :D
    ~*SpikeLead*~

16. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

MORE MUSH LESS DEAD PEOPLE!

You'd really, really, really hate my fic... :D

17. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    [delurks]Wow.

Yes, I have been lurking through this entire story... [face_shame] shoot me if you want. :D

That was nothing short of incredible.

I'm really quite speechless.

Maybe I'll pop back in when I can find the words to describe it.[/delurks]

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    wow...who knew i could fall so far behind after so little time? :p

Lt: Happy belated birthday, TJF!

That was a fantastic way to end Return of the Jedi!!

[face_blush] [face_blush] aw...shucks.... :p

I loved every bit of it, although, I did agree with the fact that Zekk needs to work on his aim when kissing...

hm....zekk dear, this seems to be quite the problem....*sends zekk off to practice* ;) [face_love]

Can't wait for the sequel!

oh, i can [face_mischief] course, that might be cuz i've already written three posts or so, and i'm not caught in suspense [face_devil]

Kazzy: Lost count of the number of times some character did that to me. Canon or original. I don't control the characters, they control me

don't you hate that? i can't write a single fic without someone exploding all over the place *sighs* 8-}

Jaid: which beta?

Jaina_Rocks: It would be real cool if you added little one-posters and stuff here on RotJ, especially if they contain the original characters {Sanar, etc.}, but you most likely won't get any new viewers, since this fic is long and stuff...so the reason I'm ranting is to say that it would be awesome to get some post-RotJ vigs {soon } seperately, but also included...

alright then. i might do that...but the shuttled-aside projects come first! they're going to rebel if i don't let them out soon [face_plain]

SpikeLead: except ya killed quite a few people....

[face_laugh] i'll try to cut down on that... ;)

well except that you killed off Jag but it was for a good cause so it wasn't really a bad thing.

whew...if i can get a j/j'er to say that, i figure i handled the scene alright :)

Brakiss of course! I mean really who likes that guy anyway?

himself. and uh.........yeah. that's pretty much it 8-}

MORE MUSH LESS DEAD PEOPLE!

i'm sensing a pattern here... :p

more ghosty Kyp and maybe even a ghosty Jacen oh and you must have some bad guys in there so that Zekkie can defend Jaina!

ghosty kyp: check
    ghosty jacen: *fiddles around with her planning "thread" to see if it could work*
    bad guys so "zekkie can defend jaina": CHECK [face_devil] [face_mischief]

i [face_love] mush

i like reading it, but i'm terrible at writing it...angst is so much easier (for me, anyway)

(I am not answering like this on purpose! its the truth!)

yeah, yeah, yeah....whatever you say *rolls eyes* ;)

um, probably Sanars redemption.

^ a huge part of CItR [face_mischief] which is good, cuz i'm obsessed with it. so fun to write... :D :cool:

and Zekks too although I kinda liked seein' him as the bad guy. (I go for those dark, mysterious types)

well, he's not done brooding...is that dark/mysterious enough for you? :D

Jaina and Zekk! i'm a sucker for good mush. just give me a little and i'm happy!

i'll keep that in mind :)

WEDGE AND WES JANSON!!!!

i avoid writing both of them like the plague because i've read barely anything with them. *sighs* well, i'll see what i can do, but don't say i didn't warn you... [face_plain]

definetly before! quicker posties happier SpikeLead!

alright, but i'm warning you know: it takes me forever to finish 8-}

maybe. if you asked me to. i don't kno what you think of my writing so i'd rather have your opinion first.

it's supposed to be a fun thing! plus, i love seeing how people interpret my work/characters. i swear, if i ever get published, i'll end up paying people to write fan fiction :p

5: yes. 1: no. Jaid, you're so losing... ;)

and maybe in one of the posts you should have Zekk and Jaina spar and have Jaina win or somethin like that. (i love seeing girls kick butt. i hate being considered the 'weaker gender' )

there will be kick butt scenes, don't worry ;)

oh btw i saved you a peice of Cheesecake

yay! :D *eats it all up happily*

Jaid: [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

JJD: well, well, well.....if it isn't a LURKER :p

*would shoot, but c'mon....who COULD after a revi

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hey guys...*yawn* jeez, i stayed up too late :p

anyway, this poem's too short to post, but it's zekk's pov when he confronts Jaina in Jedi Under Siege. it might be kinda weird, but i like it....

Lost
    By Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Your eyes are bewildered
    But determined
    So young, still
    Your brown eyes are innocent
    You think there is still hope

Your friends watch anxiously -
    The Wookiee sees what you do not
    I have let the Darkness possess me
    It will never go away
    And I will not let you pass.

My name slides from your lips
    You try to make me be the friend you knew
    But then your eyes are orange
    Your instincts take over
    And now you know.

I am lost -
    But I will not let you follow.

oh, and new viggie (J/J's daughter, Z/OC's son at eight years old) here :)

~TJF

20. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Awww, sweet, TJF!!!
    A taste of angst flavor in there, too! ;)

~*~*~

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice little poem there, Trix.

22. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    Checkmate, Onyx.

That might be the greatest line in the entire story...I LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!

Survey

1. What was/were your favourite part(s), and why? The lastest line. Cuz that line ended it perfectly...well, temporarily ended.

2. Your favourite character(s), and why?
    Jaina & Zekk (Jaina reminds me of me and Zekk is Zekk) and Onyx (evil version of Zekk)

3. What was/were your least favourite part(s), and why? When I thought Jaina was permanently paralyzed..or when I thought she was permanantly dead.

4. Your least favourite character(s), and why? (sensing a pattern here yet? good?then just imagine it's still here from now on )
    Brakiss (duh, bad guy...good thing he's dead...at least, I hope he is) Sanar's brother (really really annoying)

5. Something(s) I need to work on (ie: writing techniques, characters, mix of genres) Maybe a little more happiness to balence out the angst??? Or more angsty mush or something like that? :confused:

6. Something(s) you'd like to see in the sequel, "Caught In the Rain"
    Down with the Empire!
    Jaina becomes Jedi Princess or something and her and Zekk free the galaxy!
    Sanar's redemption!
    K/S mush!
    J/Z mush!
    Zekk defeats Onyx again! Just so that we can rub it in Onyx's face!!!
    Or maybe a duel between Jaina and a dark Jedi...a duel she wins!

7. What was/were your favourite angst scene(s)? Too many good angst scenes to choose from. ;)

8. Your favourite romance scene(s)? (not many to pick from I know, but there were a few) Ummmmmm...romance scenes=happy sotj

9. Your favourite action scene(s)?
    When Zekk defeats Brakiss

10. Your favourite sequence of events (ie: redemption, introduction, preparations for the attack)? ????? :confused: intro, prep for attack, then redemption???

11. Your favourite type of scene(s) (ie: romance, Kyp & Sanar, angst, action, Jaina and Zekk) J/Z romance/angst

12. Who would you like to see show up in "Caught In the Rain" (feel free to hand in a long list ;))
    more jedi...lots more jedi. Ooooohhh, how bout a Jedi vs. Dark Jedi war!?!? oh wait, I'm already doing that...I mean, no I'm not! I'm not doing anything like that! *tries desperately to look completely innocent*
    13. What would you rate this story out of 10? Out of 100?
    9.9 (it was over too soon 8-} )
    97 (there's always room for improvement...I think)
    14. Would you rather I write out all of "Caught In the Rain" before posting (enabling quicker posts), or just writing as I go (meaning more time in between)?
    either, but I would like to see the first post up soon. :D

15. How many of you actually think Kyp/Sanar is even a far-far-future possibility, and how much do you want it?
    Note: this more of a RotJ-oldbie thing *cough*KS and Jaid*cough*, so feel free to be horrified
    Yes, I want I want!

16. Do you want more background on Sanar and her family? (without reading "Child of the Wind" that is ) Not really, just K/S mush/angst

17. What was/were your favourite "mystic" scene(s)? (ie: Zekk or Onyx "drowning" in the abyss, the River between life and death) The River

18. Would any of you be interested in doing a small round-robin type-thing of vignettes between "Return of the Jedi" and "Caught In the Rain"? Ooooooh, yeeeeeeesss!!!!

19. Does Jaina "deserve more than a piece of flimsi"? (just answer yes or no; I'm not telling you what it means ) uh, no. It might mean something bad.

20. Anything else you want to say? Suggestions? Praise? Flames (you might want to PM these to me )? Accusations? Pleas?

GREAT JOB!!!

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaina_Rocks, Striker: thanks! :)

SOTJ: That might be the greatest line in the entire story...I LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!

lol, that was totally added as a last minute thing....

okay, my dad's reading over my shoulder and going on and on about how it can't be the greatest line in the world if it's not about true love, and how can i think otherwise after watching moulin rouge? *rolls eyes* :p

When I thought Jaina was permanently paralyzed..or when I thought she was permanantly dead

[face_laugh] yeah, i think a few people were a little concerned then... :p

Maybe a little more happiness to balence out the angst???

hm....i think you guys are trying to get something across with your repetition...maybe it means something? ;)i'll see what i can do

Zekk defeats Onyx again! Just so that we can rub it in Onyx's face!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Or maybe a duel between Jaina and a dark Jedi...a duel she wins!

hm....*stares mindlessly at computer screen, waiting to be inspired ;)*

Ooooohhh, how bout a Jedi vs. Dark Jedi war!?!? oh wait, I'm already doing that...I mean, no I'm not! I'm not doing anything like that! *tries desperately to look completely innocent*

oooooooooh, spoilers [face_mischief]

either, but I would like to see the first post up soon

hm...well, it might be a few months (i know! i'm sorry [face_blush] it's a long time...), cuz i want to get my other fic "Die Another Day" completed as well. that way i can concentrate on CItR and getting posts out quickly :)

18. Would any of you be interested in doing a small round-robin type-thing of vignettes between "Return of the Jedi" and "Caught In the Rain"? Ooooooh, yeeeeeeesss!!!!

oh good! i'll let you know when/if we start one :D

uh, no. It might mean something bad

hm....the no's are fighting back...

yes: 5. no: 2 [face_mischief]

thanks! [face_blush] :D

~TJF

24. Jaina_Rocks160

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

*contemplates whether RotJ should sink to the bottom of the FanFiction "pool"*

No WAY!!!!!

Up-up! :p

~*~*~

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    thanks JR! :)

okay...thanks, which are long overdue:

Obviously, first thanks to Jade_Max, for helping me so much when i needed it, despite the fact that she had a life, and certainly didn't need to spend it on me :p

Second: hugs and chocolate and thanks to y2, for being my only RL friend to successfully cross over and not only read some of my stuff, but reply, occasionally beta, let me bump ideas off her, and help me with my website. bff!

*takes a big break* to all the readers who posted at all, even if they left, or only posted once: rogue11lovesjag, Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Deneveon, Jedi_Johnson, Jedida, NYCitygurl, Lt_Jaina_Solo, Rogue11JS, _Tenel_Ka, The_Hooded_One, LadyMairead, Master_Jaina1011, JainaJediQueen, The_Standmaiden, Jez_3-14159265358979, starkrusher, Sahiri, Jacen20015, NikSteevi, Runaway_Shadow/Skyfang, JediWarriorYoda, jedi_master_gimpy, Jaina_Solo_Durron, Mayo_Solo, ShaydremMoon, Hail_Jaina, Rose_Skywalker, Charis, AngelFire, Shay_Durron, Aeron_Azzameen1839, Goddess_Yun_Harla, Sword_Of_The_Jedi, Master_Ari, Rogue_Even, The_Jedi_Obi-Solo, Agent_Jaid, Jaina_Fel_06, kylie_skywalker, GenOochy, SoulWalker, Elven_Jedi_Master, Shadow_of_Durron, Jaina_and_Jag, Leigh-S-Durron, SoloKnight, RK_Striker_JK_5, Jaina_Rocks160, SpikeLeadJF, Kazzy, _3MD_PsychoSniper, (oh, and i suppose that lurker, JJD, too ;)).
    i never would have finished posting this if it wasn't for you guys!

not a word, guys :p

just to be a little more specific, KS: for being around the longest (even before i started posting! :eek:), using capitals and making me a "goddess", even i still don't quite agree with the term ;)

Rose and SOTJ: for helping me with the index, so i could focus at least a little more on this :D

Jaid: okay, need i say it? for almost always posting, and occassionally surprising me with a switch from guns!bombs!yay! to more insightful and sympathetic :D

06: Male OC/RC Corps. Oh, and the conversion. it's been a wild ride... [face_laugh] :D

to any of the guys who posted, because i didn't think any would :p

and finally, thanks to my mom, who tried to help me with deciding an important scene when y2 had finals and JM was MIA :cool:

hugs, chocolate and apologiest to anyone i might have missed! :)

~TJF