Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*screams with joy*

Jaid: okay, need i say it? for almost always posting, and occassionally surprising me with a switch from guns!bombs!yay! to more insightful and sympathetic :D

I GOTS A GRIN FROM SUPREME GODDESS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Jo got a :D and a [face_laugh] and KS gots a ;) and a :eek:... But I got just a grin!!! :D I made her smile!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! And I think you'll like the next post. However, I think I'd enjoy a new post even more... [face_angelic]

PLEASE work on Pheonix!! I wants CitR!!! You said no CitR until Pheonix is over!! Work on Pheonix!! Pretty pretty please!! I'll even beg in Latin if I have to (for which I must thank KS for, she's the one who showed me *that*) get my postie!!! :_|

(i'm in a guns?where!oh,write! mood right now....)

2. Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Thanks to you, too, TJF!!!!!!! ;)

Oh, and I agree: Work on Phoenix!
    I want this purely for selfish reasons, but... :D

Hope you don't have hand cramps over typing all those sns!!! ;)

~*~*~
  3. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Bows formally

Well, thank you for writing such a kick-butt fic. I don't see why guys wouldn't like it, but that's just me. And I agree with Jaina_Rocks160. My hands would be curled up into balls of pure pain after typing up those names.
  4. SpikeLeadJF Jedi Knight

star 2
    *wipes away tears* you like me! you really like me! :p thanx for writing such a super great fic! this was great TJF! *sniff* i'm gonna miss it... *pats fic on the head* don't worry i'll come back and visit you! :D
  5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jaid: :D

However, I think I'd enjoy a new post even more... [face_angelic]

i know, i know... :p but things are getting a little busy. after tuesday, i'll have more time, but then i'm going to be gone during the christmas break, so posts on DAD will be sporadic at best [face_plain]

You said no CitR until Pheonix is over!! Work on Pheonix!!

wow, that pumped up Phoenix's ego :p i'll do my best :)

(i'm in a guns?where!oh,write! mood right now....)

[face_laugh] Jaid... *wonders how both this and insightful comments about sanar can come from the same person ;)*

JR: Oh, and I agree: Work on Phoenix!
    I want this purely for selfish reasons, but...

i'm sensing a theme 8-} i'll try, but you came into RotJ just when i started posting like mad and surprising everyone, including myself. i'm a slow writer. maybe it's cuz my head's so crowded with ideas *rolls eyes* plus, there aren't as many people reading DAD as there were RotJ, so my muse's ego deflates a little now and again, and she's hard to work with when that happens *glares at muse* but i know everything i'm doing, so... *crosses fingers*

Hope you don't have hand cramps over typing all those sns!!!

actually, i kept a list on my computer [face_blush] 8-} it gave my muse a little boost when posts were coming especially slowly ;)

Striker: [face_blush] :D

I don't see why guys wouldn't like it, but that's just me.

i matured (socially) slowly and i come from a family of all girls :p i was still 13 when i started this, and since i initially thought this would be chock-full of mush, i thought the guys would avoid this thread like a plague 8-} i thought they'd all go off and read their action-only fics, which i would never be able to follow ;)

And I agree with Jaina_Rocks160. My hands would be curled up into balls of pure pain after typing up those names.

by now, after writing a 150+ page novel, it takes alot to make my fingers cramp ;)

SpikeLead: :D

~TJF
  6. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*wonders how both this and insightful comments about sanar can come from the same person ;)*

:eek:... I gots a wink too!!! :D *dances* *hugs self* *dances*

:D

"Insightful comments about SANAR[/u]"!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.... Woah.... Dude.... :D Insightful.... And about Sanar.... [face_mischief] *pats self on the head* Me is Special... [face_mischief] :D [face_mischief]

after writing a 150+ page novel

How many pages is it exactly? ?[face_plain]

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you're a little hyper today, aren't you? :p

Woah.... Dude.... Insightful.... And about Sanar.... *pats self on the head* Me is Special...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

How many pages is it exactly?

oh, i forget....i think it's in the 160 range.

~TJF
  8. Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

i'm sensing a theme i'll try, but you came into RotJ just when i started posting like mad and surprising everyone, including myself.

So...I came in while you were at your best, eh? [face_mischief] I'm goooooooddd... ;)

i'm a slow writer. maybe it's cuz my head's so crowded with ideas *rolls eyes*

Am I sensing some self-esteem issues here? Need I praise you endlessly until your ego reinflates? ?[face_plain]

plus, there aren't as many people reading DAD as there were RotJ, so my muse's ego deflates a little now and again, and she's hard to work with when that happens *glares at muse*

And that's a shame too! DAD is really good!
    Well, then again, RotJ is really good, too...
    If you want I can be your loyal "fic-bumper-upper" on DAD!!!! :D
    Oh, wait...maybe I already am one...
    *meditates deep thoughts on the complexity of the fanfiction boards*
    Hmmmmm...

but i know everything i'm doing, so... *crosses fingers*

We all know, love, and appreciate you, TJF!!! :D :D

actually, i kept a list on my computer it gave my muse a little boost when posts were coming especially slowly

Well, that's a neat idea!
    *praises TJF's bountiful wisdom*

Sayonara! :cool:

~*~*~
  9. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
  10. Mara_Jade_FSS Jedi Knight

star 1
    OMG..Mara is on JC! ;o I have to read this soon..stupid biology and calc finals..I promise I will. ;[
  11. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Rose and SOTJ: for helping me with the index, so i could focus at least a little more on this

Awww thank you, i only wish i could do more with the index. But college and writing keep me plenty busy. Not including my ever confusing love life. [face_rolls_eyes] *whimpers* i can't believe this is over, this was like ths story that made me want to write Fanfiction.
  12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JR: So...I came in while you were at your best, eh? I'm goooooooddd...

[face_laugh] october/november seems to be my best writing period, for some reason...posts get slower as we continue on in the year :p

i'm a slow writer. maybe it's cuz my head's so crowded with ideas *rolls eyes*

Am I sensing some self-esteem issues here?

no, not here. it's just the truth :p i have about 3000 muses in my head, and they all want their say...when they're not beating each other up. *sigh* my head is such a violet place :p

PsychoSniper: thanks :)

y2: SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.......on JC :p biology and calc? yuck. as for catching up - really y2, i find it funny that you're one of the last to review, considering i gave you the whole thing about a month before everyone else :p

Rose: But college and writing keep me plenty busy. Not including my ever confusing love life.

lol, it's okay. i can handle most of it, but it's just the getting-people-to-submit that i need help with ;)

*whimpers* i can't believe this is over, this was like ths story that made me want to write Fanfiction.

all right, now you're just trying to make me blush... [face_blush] 8-}

~TJF
  13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hey guys - don't forget to nominate your favourite stories and authors in the Winter Fan Fiction Awards :D they're always great fun, but they need alot of nominations in order to get people to agree on a few ;) however, don't forget that you can only vote for the same author/story 5 times :)

~TJF
  14. Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Trying to drop a hint there, TJF??? ;)

Well, it worked! [face_blush]
    I nominated you/your work for four {FOUR?!?!?!?} catagories!

Wow... :eek:

~*~*~
  15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Trying to drop a hint there, TJF???

i swear i wasn't! promise! :p though i *will* drop the hint that i wrote a new poem and posted in the BYTS forum (link in my bio) ;)

I nominated you/your work for four {FOUR?!?!?!?} catagories!

[face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

~TJF
  16. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Oh, screw it. I'll nominate you as well, Trix!
  17. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    all right, now you're just trying to make me blush...

No really, this story sort of gave me the plot idea for Whats a girl to do at least for parts of it.

Yeah, i know i nominated you for the WFFA at least 3 times. But i know i'm not alone with that :p
  18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    gah! i swear i was only trying to remind people! now everyone thinks i was trying to get people to vote for me...and i wasn't :eek: *sighs* pretty sad... :p

Striker: [face_blush] *mutters something unintelligibly about how she wasn't trying to hint at people ;)*

Rose: No really, this story sort of gave me the plot idea for Whats a girl to do at least for parts of it

that's....kinda scary :eek: :p i thought it was just when i was blabbing on about some weird plot bunny of mine, where jay pulled a han on zekk...? *sighs* there i go again, inspiring people in ways i didn't mean :p

thanks [face_blush] :) i barely got my own nominations in :p i think my computer was trying to get a point across, with how it kept making ways for me to mess up [face_plain] :S

~TJF
  19. Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Don't worry, TJF--
    We don't believe you were trying to hint at anything...*cough* :D

You are an inspiration to us all!
    Well, almost all--I'm still waiting for my inpspiration [face_blush]
    Not that you haven't given me plenty of situations to get one...I'm just very slow! :p ;)

~*~*~
  20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We don't believe you were trying to hint at anything...*cough*

oh be quiet, you :p

Well, almost all--I'm still waiting for my inpspiration

don't worry, i've seen several readers-turned-writers on this thread (Jaid and KS being two of the most obvious and carefully watched ;)), and their stuff always turns out great :D

Not that you haven't given me plenty of situations to get one...I'm just very slow!

hm. well, it took about five pages on "Helpless" before Jaid finally got started, so don't worry. we all have our little pace. but you *will* start writing eventually ;)

~TJF
  21. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

don't worry, i've seen several readers-turned-writers on this thread (Jaid and KS being two of the most obvious and carefully watched), and their stuff always turns out great

There are quite a few others out there too. :D *huggies RotJ and HELPLESS!!!!* [face_love]

hm. well, it took about five pages on "Helpless" before Jaid finally got started,

Yep! :D

Actually, it took five pages of "HELPLESS(BEST FIC IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN' WORLD!!! GO READ!!! POST LOTS!!! :eek: :D)" to get a plot... Then it started growing and changing and... err... I re-read the starter pb I got from you. :p

Geez did it change!!! :D [face_mischief]

I love it now!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] :D [face_mischief] [face_love] [face_love]

22. Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

we all have our little pace. but you *will* start writing eventually

Okay, that's good to hear. ;)

~*~*~
  23. Hail_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 2
    TJF, I am so sorry for being out of this fic for so long. Stupid RL! Oh you really scared me when Jaina died. I really liked the death scene where everyone was playing on the river bank. Thanks for putting me in the thank yous even though I was gone for so long! The parts I missed were just as wonderful as the earlier work I obsessed over :D
  24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jaid: Actually, it took five pages of "HELPLESS" to get a plot... Then it started growing and changing and... err... I re-read the starter pb I got from you

[face_laugh] what can i say? i love converting people into writers, even if it means i have to give up on my own pbs ;)

Geez did it change!!!

that = understatement of the entire history of the galaxy.

HJ: Welcome back and thank you! btw, do you know where KS has disappeared to again?

kay guys, i put up a new viggie called Pixie Dust. i also put up a poem called Darkness, if you want to read it :)

~TJF
  25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay....here it is.....the trailer for CItR [face_devil] none are direct quotes, and are liable to be change/be taken out/put only in deleted scenes, but it gets the idea across :)

and i *really* shouldn't be giving this much away :p

-----------------

Victory was bought by the power of a love too powerful to be shutted aside

With identical smiles, they moved on the dance floor, fitting together perfectly.

"I love you."

"You better."

Now, it's time to go home

"Garik!" Running ahead, she threw herself into his arms, hugging him for all her worth.

His own embrace wasn't a slouch. "Kriff it Solo, you do that again and you're a dead woman."

"I know, I know."

He pulled back finally, but he stayed close. "Your parents are waiting inside."

But things are different

"You brought him here?"

The bystanders must accept reality.

"You've....changed. It's like I don't even know you anymore."

Anger flashed in her eyes. "Well, of course I've changed. I died -- that's not something one gets over easily, is it?!"

And even heroes need to pay the price

"I'll be back, I promise."

"You're always leaving and I always have to drag you back; why should I believe you now?"

"Because I love you. Trust in that."

For some, peace will be a journey

"I'm looking for work."

"Your name?"

"Zeke Yfrael. Aarylia sent me."

"Ah, so you're our new scout, are ye?" A grin, full of yellowed teeth. "We're gonna have fun with you?"

For others, it will be a battle

"Stop snivelling before I weary of you and cut your throat! Where - is - Onyx?"

"He's gone!"

She earned a slap for the truth.

No one will remain unaffected

"They're coming for you, Jaina. They think they can get him through you?and they can. Don't underestimate his determination."

"Then I'll fight."

"You could die."

"I'm a Jedi; my job is to look death in the eye?and not flinch."

All defences will be ripped down and truth will be revealed?no matter what the cost

"What do you want?"

"I want to be free!" she exclaimed, caught between screaming and sobbing. "I want to be able to go to sleep at night and not wake up, screaming from the nightmares! I've dug a grave so deep that I can't even see the sun anymore?"

His eyes were very serious as he cupped her face with his hands. "Then make a ladder," he whispered, placing his lips against a tear drop?

The final test is coming

"They have her, Zekk. And he's not going to let her go until he has your head on a platter."

"How do you know?"

"He's my brother; he thinks me useless. He is made a fool by his hatred."

Who will survive?

The electricity streamed from his fingers, strands of death?

?with a desperate move, she flew into him, her fingers finding their way around his neck.

It was time to end this - even if it meant doing it the same way she had with Horaire.

It was time - time to pay the price she had been putting off for years.

Can love survive treachery?

"How can you love him? He has ruined everything."

"I don't have a choice. I can only believe that it wasn't him."

"But it was, Jaina - it was."

"I know," she said, tears beginning to trace the contours of her face.

Redemption has only begun.

"Sanar, we need to talk."

"Then talk."

"We think we can bring him back."

The glass she had been holding dropped and shattered. "What?"

Caught In the Rain

Coming soon?

DUN DUN dun... :p

~TJF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.