main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    i got fifty!!!!!!!!!!

ok, ok...i suppose i could put up another post...but you guys are really, really, really gonna hate me...here it is:

~*~*~*~

The third Nightsister gave an enraged cry as she felt the death of her fellow warrior and ran out from behind a pillar, right arm and fingers outstretched. Jaina, knowing exactly what that meant, ducked and rolled, coming up to one knee and holding her lightsaber up as protection, should the Nightsister aim the Sith lightning at her.

Jacen who had been standing beside his twin, was not so lucky. The young man?s body soaked up the Dark electricity like a sponge taking in water, causing him to fly against the wall.

Jaina?s eyes widened and she froze in shock, but only for a moment. Flying to her feet she raced over to the third Nightsister only to be tackled by the second. She went down with an ?oomph.?

Jacen writhed in agony as the blue-white lightning flow intensified. The pain was so extreme that he couldn?t even scream.

?You fool!? he heard the second Nightsister shout. ?You?re not supposed to kill him!?

?Let him die,? the third Nightsister snarled. ?Let his sister feel our pain. The Lord Emperor only needs the girl!?

?He wants them both alive!?

There was a sudden, powerful burst of pain and then only a tingling feeling. To his horror, the electricity was at the point where it was killing his nerves. /Jaina!/ he shouted through the twin bond.

Jaina slammed the second Nightsister into the wall and raced to her twin?s aid. Her kick landed across the third Nightsister?s face. The Dark one howled in pain as Jaina continued to take her vengeance out on the woman who tried to kill Jacen.

Jacen looked up and cried a warning, but Jaina turned too late. The stun bolt hit her square in the chest and Jaina fell with a thump. When Jacen attempted to drag his tingling, shaking body toward his other half, a blue stun bolt arced toward him and then everything faded to black.

~*~*~*~*~*~

[face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] that's what you guys get for taking so long to respond...

~TJF

2. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Good post. But please don't hurt Jacen! You know how much he means to me. Besides I need him....intact. ;)

EDIT: Congrats on 50!

3. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Evil evil cliffie *evil laughter* you fit right into the Writing world, Trickster :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    If I beg really hard will u give us another post tonight?

Love NYC

5. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I beg of you write more! please!!!

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    LM: thanks! [face_devil]

JM: thanks!...as if it were a cliffie for you!
    ...they're going to kill me, aren't they? ;) [face_mischief]

NYCgirl: greedy, greedy, greedy! you were just begging for one this morning...and now? i just posted!

Master_Jaina1011: i got a new reader! <throws confetti> yay!
    we'll see the new post...

~*~

now we just need LtJS, Rogue (both of them), The_Hooded_One, Deneveon and _Tenel_Ka to check in!

wow...i have a lot of readers! :D :D :D :D :) :) :)

~TJF

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I posted on TT.

Is there any chance whatsoever that you'll post again tonight? I'm very greedy.

Love NYC

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    you posted on TT? :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:
    <dust flies as TJF flies over to NYCgirl's thread>

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    So does this mean you'll post tonight?

Love NYC

10. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    I am posting this on many different threads because of the numerous PMs I have received concerning the GF/RC debate. Part of this is in response to some very disturbing accusations by LM. I will include them for your reading pleasure.

LM ~ ?You shall regret yourself if you continue with your insidious plans. I'll get you my pretty, and your little Yoda too!!
    Plague and Death to You,
    LadyMairead

You know, I was worried about this "Goldfish" business at first but then I realized:
    1.We're exclusive, so we have all the best and brightest
    2.We're cooler
    3.People like us better?

*sticks tongue out at LM*

Ultimatum: You let us be RCs or we form the GFs. We didn?t want it to come to this but you have left us no choice.

DP was very very insistent that we allow RC/GF crossovers. She is nice. Evidently the RCs are not. Since you guys have no intention of allowing crossovers, we don't either. You cannot simply not be an RC and a GF. Furthermore, this problem would not arise if you would just let your biggest fans be RCs. This whole debate would vanish like Alderan (bad analogy, I know) if you would let us in. Alas, I do not foresee this. So....we must take drastic measures. As I say, if you can't join them, beat them. We WILL be Goldfishies. Goldfishies are cool. We are JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THE RCs. We have a cool jingle (refer to my sig), we are orange (compared to the ugly brown of an RC), and we do not discriminate against other avid fanfic readers/writers. We love and support all the RCs but must form our own organization to uphold our own beliefs. Kinda like the Catholic Church and Henry VIII. So beware all you Thomas Moores! Sorry there, I'm in the midst of Western Civ.

LM - You call me or my kind a Herring again and I will attack you with my bright orange lightsaber. AND I WILL WIN! Not only am I stronger in the force than Anakin Skywalker himself, I have been trained by an RC. So take that!

Luv to and Fishiness to All (even the RCs)
    ~ Mandie

P.S. Direct any questions concerning said debate to my thread.

11. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *blink* I don't get it, I don't want to get it... *shakes her head*

Trickster, are you going to be a good little writer and post them the next part? As for killing you? *evil laugh* they won't do that, they really want to know what happens next lol!

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hm...maybe a tiny post would be ok...in a little bit...and as for not killing me: they might. after all, everything i've written, i've sent to you so just because they kill me, doesn't mean this story won't be finished... :eek: :_| so they might! especially LM...

~TJF

13. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Nah, they love you too much to kill you... Besides, this is your show, sure I could pick it up if absoloutely necessary, but *grin* you're the genius behind this plot!

*rubs hands together* I can't wait for the next cliffie *grin*

14. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Ritz Crackers are notoriously violent. We can be soothed only with a new post.

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    lol. I agree, a new post is in order.

Love NYC

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    uh...huh...<shrugs> oh, why not? JM, could you perhaps stand between LM and myself? i doubt she'll kill you but as for me... :p ;) [face_mischief]

cya in 5!
    ~TJF

17. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *sets herself up as a human shield for Trickster* sure... afterall, can't have the writer as a casulty :D

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ok, here it is:

~*~*~*~
    Jaina woke slowly, her body feeling sluggish and unresponsive. She opened her eyes as a surge of adrenaline shot through her body. Nightsisters! The darkness surrounding her was impenetrable to her eyes. She stretched out with the Force, trying to find someone near by. Jacen. She?d know his force signature anywhere. Her arms ached as she reached out to the side, feeling for him.

A soft moan directed her hand and she rolled over, checking him through the Force for injuries. She fought off the sudden wave of pain he was feeling as consciousness came rushing back. She bit her lip and moved closer to him. ?What do you think they?ll do to us, Jasa?? she asked softly.

Jacen?s whole body twitched as an after-effect of the Dark electricity and he shook his head. ?I-I don?t know, J-Jaya.? He was stuttering, the nerves in his system still not responding to his brain?s commands. He felt as if he?d been thrown into an ion storm without a ship.

The two were quiet for a few moments before Jaina whispered, ?She said Brakiss wants us alive. What do you suppose she meant by that??

?I?I don?t know.?

Jaina?s bottom lip trembled as she felt her brother?s life force weaken and she snuggled deeper into Jacen?s side. He gratefully held her close, forcing his arms to fold about her.

?Jaya??

?Mm-hm??

?Promise m-me something??

Jaina drew back enough to see her brother?s face, his features barely visible even up close. ?As best I can.?

?Be strong, Jaya. Live for me??

Jaina sat up straight in denial. ?Why should I live for you, huh Jacen? You?re going to live. You have to. If you don?t, it?? she felt the tears begin to stream down her face and she took a shuddering breath. ?What?s the number one rule of being a Jedi Knight, Jacen? Never die. If you?die,? her voice quavered but she pushed on, ?it?ll totally screw up the escape plan.?

Jacen offered a small grin. ?Oops. G?guess you?ll have to use that brilliant mind of yours to find another way out.?

She shook her head. ?Escape from the Imperial palace, with stormtroopers, Dark Jedi, Brakiss, the Nightsisters and the Darkest Knight without detection, without backup??

?B?but you?ll have back up,? Jacen argued, shocking Jaina into silence. ?You?ll have Zekk.?

Jaina?s eyes shuttered closed. ?Zekk?s dead, Jacen.?

?You didn?t always believe that.? When his sister didn?t say anything he continued. ?You used to believe you could turn him back. What if you were right? What if it?s your?I don?t know?destiny to save him??

?What if it?s my destiny to die and rot here for my stupidity??

Jacen looked surprised. ?Your love isn?t stupid, Jaina. Love never is. You should have admitted to him that you love him but you?re getting your second chance.?

Jaina snorted. ?Oh, you?re the one to talk, aren?t you? At least I have the whole too young/Sith vs. Jedi excuse. You and Tenel Ka have been stuck together like glue for the past five years and neither of you will get over your own stubbornness and just admit to each other that you are way past the friendship stage. In fact you never were friends. You know, Jacen, sometimes you?re a real idiot.?

Jacen was quiet for several minutes. ?Jaya??

?Yeah??

?Could you tell her??

?Could I tell her that you?re an idiot? Sure, don?t know why she wouldn?t already know but??

Jacen sighed in exasperation and looked up at the ceiling, palms upward. ?What did I do to deserve this?? he moaned.

Jaina smirked. ?I don?t know, what did you do to deserve me? You?ve always been such a juvenile delinquent??

?Oh shut up, you.? The playful banter that had been such a big part of their friendship was a comfort for both of them even as they were well aware of the fact that death was drawing close, eager to bring home one of the Force?s darlings.

Once again Jaina leaned against her brother. ?I?ll tell her you love her, Jasa. I promise.?

The next time Jacen spoke his voice was tinged with irony. ?You know, I should have know

19. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    *scoffs* You're no match for me, mortal. You're like the Saltine to my Ritz Cracker. I'll crush you.

EDIT: ooh! New post! It just snuck up on me...

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    oh no...i knew it...LM's going to crush me... :eek: ...HELP!
    ~TJF

21. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Bah, she won't crush you. *hides TJF from LM* if she did, she'd never get the next post *grin*

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    <cowers shamelessly behind JM and whispers...> i remind you once more that you have the next part as well!!!!!!!

23. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Shhh, she doesn't need to know that! If they think you have everything, then they can't harm you. I'm just the token writer, I get to offer suggestions, so yeah... umm... I don't have the next part... *whistles innocently trying to be convincing*

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    <whispers> it's been too long...i'm getting really scared now...she should be ranting now!
    ~TJF

25. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Nah, she'll rant when you do something really really bad... then we head for the hills lol!