main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    *bursts into thread*

I can't believe you're doing that to Jacen!! :_| Not only am I going to crush you, I'm then going to grind you to miniscule pieces under the heel of my trés chic black Italian leather boot!!

*advances on TJF with her green lightsaber, which matches the rest of her outfit perfectly, bien sur*

Grrr....

(shh... don't tell, but it was really an excellent post. very vivid, and i absolutely love their dialogue. jacen needs to stick around so they can have more ;) )

*swings her lightsaber in a complicated yet graceful circular parry*

You should have know better than to think you could damage my Jacen and get away with it... :mad:

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    JM: i think it's time to head for the hills. <TJF runs as fast as she can>

3. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs, looks at LM and then follows as fast as she can* I think you're right.. RUN!

4. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    *glares menacingly at "the hills", and brandishes her lightsaber*

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    LM, you scared them. But I can't believe Jacen' dieing. It isn't fair!

But then again, can we have another post?

Love NYC

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    <TJF is heard, groaning, from the hills, though she is still hidden> NYC!!!!!!!!!! i just posted! again! give me a little break here before you all wring me dry! you probably won't get anything until tomorrow! and only if LM leaves me alone long enough to recuperate from my terror!

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    LM, leave her alone until she posts. I want the next one.

Love NYC

8. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
  9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    everybody left! :_| :_| :_|

~TJF

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm right here! I just got off for an hour to talk to my cuz long distance. Do you want a post on Secrets of the Past or searching For Meaning?

Love NYC

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Now I kinda wonder if anyone else is on.

Love NYC

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yo...jag/jaina fan here...definitely Secrets of the Past! (even though you already posted there...but you keep begging me for more so why should I be able to beg for more from you? hm?
    ~TJF

13. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol... oh boy, I wonder what kind of reaction the next little bit of story is going to get... *evil grin* TJF, *claps* I can't wait!

14. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Umm.. TJF, I might not be on this weekend beyond tonight (I'll try but can't say for sure.) so yeah, PM me if you need something and I'll try to get back to you asap. :)

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, I posted. Now it's your turn.

Love NYC

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    JM: to your first post: <evil cackle>

to your second post: ok... :( ...i'll be sending you the next part soon...finally got around to typing it out last night... ;)

NYC: soon...but may i remind you who has posted 6 times in the past 3 days? hm? me. who has posted...only a few times? get over there and put up another post and you'll get a post here immediately--and a long one! :D otherwise you wait till the afternoon probably for a short post... [face_mischief]

~TJF

EDIT: I GOT NINETY!!!!!!!!!! if i get 100 today i'll post a long post! :D

SECOND EDIT: NYC you should have changed the title of your fic so that i knew you posted! i thought you meant about last night...one nice, long post comin' up!

17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    alright...here's the next part for NYC cuz she posted...i'm almost at the point where i need to start typing up a storm...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Darkest Knight watched through narrowed eyes as Commander Depuit came into his quarters and saluted sharply. ?Commander,? he said softly, voice filled with menace.

The commander visibly swallowed. ?My Lord, the Emperor commands your presence.?

Lord Onyx nodded once. ?Of course, commander.?

The commander saluted once more and hurried away as quickly as possible. Depuit was not Force-sensitive and even he could feel the darkness of the Sith radiated Lord Onyx.

~*~*~

?Jaya??

?Yeah??

?They?re coming.?

?No bantha cheese.?

?I?m serious Jaya!?

?So?m I.?

?We?re going to find out what happens to us next.?

?Really? Are you sure they?re not coming for a game of Sabacc? Honestly, Jasa, you?re getting to be as bad as Threepio.?

?I am not as bad as Threepio!?

?Could you say anything more Threepio-ish??

?Hey!? A bright light pouring in and the appearance of two of the Emperor?s Guards in the prison cut off any other retort Jacen might have made, their blood red robes a sharp contrast to the dark room.

Without a word the Guards moved into the room, each taking a Solo twin by the arm and pulling them out effortlessly.

They walked halfway across the Imperial Palace before they were thrown into different sides of a large room. The door was slammed shut when the Guards left. Jaina cast a curious glance around before looking at Jacen. ?They need to fire their interior decorator. Everyone knows pastels are in. White is so three months ago,? she finished in a mock snobby voice.
    Jacen smiled and walked toward her?and right into a glass wall. ?Ouch,? he muttered.
    Jaina looked around again, this time in admiration. ?Idiot shields, however,? she paused to wink at Jacen, ?are very in.?

Jacen groaned and shook his head in mock despair. Only Jaina could joke about ?idiot shields? in an interrogation chamber, he thought. Only Jaina.

~*~*~

Lord Onyx forced himself to study the male Solo twin before the female counterpart. He sneered in disgust. Jacen Solo?messier and more idiotic than he had been five years ago. Or perhaps not more so, simply more obvious to the Darkest Knight after five years of living among the higher class.

Hungrily, Lord Onyx?s gaze left Jacen and found it?s way to Jaina. The last time he had seen her was eighteen months before, at Mon Calamari, when they had dueled?she believing she was fighting to defend the Jedi students when his real mission had been to capture her. He had left thinking it impossible for any woman to be more beautiful than she had been that day.

He had also left thinking she was dead.

But it had been a lie?another lie, he thought, seething?from his Master. Lord Onyx?s hand clenched in a fist for a moment before he released it and concentrated once more on the young woman that was still unaware of his presence. Her hair was in a loose braid that was swiftly coming undone, first from her duel with the Nightsisters and then her captivity. Her clothes were that of any Jedi Knight?tan pants and tunic, and dark brown robe. Her multi-tool belt?all items well used and still somewhat greasy?hung at an angle, starting at her natural waistline and going to the bottom of her hip where her lightsaber would normally be.

She was far more beautiful than he remembered, he thought, his eyes darkening with desire. And at last she was his.

~*~*~

ah...and zekk is brought into the picture! hope you liked it NYC! and this is 91 by now, isn't it? i want 100!
    ~TJF

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    YAY! then if I post again, will you post again?

Love NYC

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ok, here's the deal: if i get 100 (and not just you and me) i'll give you a tiny one...but after that i have to start typing a lot and i do most of that during the week.
    but i suppose i could squeeze out a tiny one...
    ~TJF

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    You can hae 100. So Lord Onyx is really Zekk? And he hates Jacen?

Love NYC

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay!

Love NYC

22. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    almost there . . .

Love NYC

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yes, Lord Onyx is Zekk. he doesn't hate Jacen so much as he despises his own past...and Jacen is part of his past. LO has, however, clung to Jaina becaue before the Shadow Academy they were very close and he was infatuated with her somewhat. Then he found out that she grew into a woman, and now he lusts after her. eventually that'll turn into love (as redemption draws nearer and no that's not a spoiler cuz look at the stupid title!) but as a Sith, love is offensive because it's of the Light.

and is anyone other than NYC posting here anymore? have i offended so many people by the whole Jacen mess?
    ~TJF

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    No, you haven't offended anyone, they're probably not on. And are you really gonna kill Jacen?

Love NYC

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    you'll find out soon... :(
    ~TJF