main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome posties, TJF! can't wait for more! and you had better not kill Jacen! :mad:

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    The_Standmaiden: coming up...by the way, looooooooove your please-face! :D

JediJainaQueen: JM's back so i got the edited version! so yes, you will get a post...today, since i wasn't around yesterday... :D

Jade_Max: [face_blush] aw...JM, you're so sweet to me...i wasn't around for a loooong time yesterday cuz i was working and stuff...but i got it early this morning...then i had to go to something...so i'll post in a few minutes!

Master_Jaina1011: pretty much... ;)

Rogue11lovesJag: no real changes...except the third one, about "the above is all the Ritz Crackers fault"...i don't think that's really necessary...it's amunition and i don't really think it should be in the constitution. if you have to put it in, put "the Goldfish are neutral in the above statement"...or something like that. keep the constitution friendly. otherwise, great!

NYC: yeah...sure...blame it on your mom ;) [face_mischief] ...

starkrusher: hello fellow GF! so are you going to be reading regularly? or are you just upping for the heck of it? ;)

Jez: I GOT A NEW READER? YAY! welcome to the thread where the poster (that's me) has a pathetic backbone and collapses whenever someone asks for a post... ;) i'm glad you like this fic!

Kyp_side_of_TheForce: good to have you back! i was starting to get worried...and thanx for your kind comments...i feel so loved... :) :D

Jade_Max: darn right i feel unappreciated! people beg and beg and beg for a post...then when i post everyone leaves! :_| :_|
    ...but you're right...Ksoth's comments were wonderful...thanx for beta-ing for me! :D :D

Lt_Jaina_Solo: (in direct order of your comments) thank-you...it's coming... look at the bottom of my last post for my apology! :_|

~TJF

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ok...i don't really know what i expected. [face_plain] after all, everyond disappears when i post...why not when i promise to post? :_| come on, if anyone replies here...i'll post.
    ~TJF

4. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Hey, I'm here! In response to your question, you are fellow GF now, of couse I'll be reading! So, now I replied and you must post.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I was on this morning, and pretty much noone else was. And of course i'll blame it on my Mom! Actually, it's partically my fault, because we stopped at Borders so i could get DW.

And I'll get down on my knees and beg and offer posts if you'll post.

Love NYC

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    then welcome starkrusher! i love new readers...even if they're only reading my fic cuz they're fellow GFs...

oh...and btw...Jade_Max wrote the tk bit...isn't she brilliant? ;) [face_mischief]

here's the post!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jaina jolted out of her bantering mood as Jacen?s body began to shake from pain and he screamed into her mind. She jumped to her feet and went up to the glass wall that separated them, able only to feel his agony and her own while their bond began to fray as death grew closer and closer.

She watched helplessly, banging her hands on the glass, uncaring about the shocks running through her arms. ?JACEN!? his name was torn from her throat as tears streamed down her cheeks. ?No, JACEN!? she punched the barrier as his body writhed from the exploding nerve endings, the sensation echoing in her own. They weren?t just active; they were stimulated to the point of death. Her breathing came in short gasps as she slammed her hands, open palmed, against the barrier. ?NO!?

/I love you Jaya/ Jacen managed to say through the bond as his body went into severe shock.

Tears blurred her vision as blackness began to encroach on the edges. /Jasa?love you too!/ Jaina screamed as she felt the ?Jacen-ness? of her brother?his very mind?disappear into the pain, his heart still pumping. There was a loud crack of bones snapping and Jaina curled into a ball, shocked into pained silence as Jacen?and half of her heart, soul and very being?became one with the Force, disappearing completely. She could never be sure if he heard the last message she?d sent to his mind.

~*~*~

Halfway across the galaxy, Leia Organa Solo gasped as a phantom pain flew over her from the Force. Before she could comprehend who it came from there were two explosions in the Force: the death of a Jedi?no, her very heart and soul screamed, not just any Jedi, her only remaining son, Jacen?and the other of anguish unlike anything she had ever felt, from Jaina.

The baby within her, terrified and in pain, screamed, and Leia?s heart with it.

In a desperate act, she severed whatever bond she had with Jaina and strengthened her mental shields. Her husband, Han Solo, turned to her, reading the awful truth in her eyes and opened his arms. And, in the comfort of her also-grieving husband?s embrace, and in the comfort of the knowledge that her baby was safe, Leia cried.

~*~*~

The Rock Dragon sped through hyperspace with its precious cargo, Lowie at the helm. Tenel Ka had just unbuckled her crash webbing to go check on the students when a blast of white hot pain lanced through her soul. Jacen! she went crashing into the wall, stumbling from the sudden, blinding pain. His force presence blazed brilliantly inside her for a brief, shining moment, before disappearing completely. Like a last caress. Tenel Ka slid down the wall, shaking with silent sobs she couldn?t release. Lowbacca?s inquiring whine penetrated her anguish. Jacen is gone. She bowed her head and wiped her eyes, noticing for the first time that her cheeks were streaked with tears. Forcing herself to her feet, she shielded her emotions and buried them. She could feel the confusion of the Jedi children. Jacen?s passing had disturbed the Force.

Setting her jaw resolutely, she rose to her feet. She could grieve later, for now, she had a responsibility to uphold and a promise to keep. She would get the children safely to Hapes. Offering a silent assurance to Lowie, she resumed walking towards the cargo bay, feeling empty and suddenly so very, very alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

there you go! the product of my spinelessness... ;)
    hope you liked it!
    ~TJF

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    THAT WAS SAD! Now I need something mushy to read. Or you could post Zekk and Jaina meeting.

Love NYC

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    thanks!

jaina and zekk meet again in one or two posts...it's not exactly going to be mushy though...zekk's sith, remember? in the course of being sith he killed a lot of jedi and other people that jaina cared about...
    ~TJF

9. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    So sad! Poor everybody!
    -The Queen

10. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it!!!!! *bows bown on her hands and knee's in front of TJF, beging for another post*
    I love it when my favorite sort of good guys become sith!!!!
    GO ZEKK!!!!!!!!!!!
    you rule TJF!!!!!!!!!

11. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :_| NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You killed Jacen!!!!!!

There better be a reason for this. Or else [face_devil]

great couple of posts, btw. i'm sorry i haven't reviewed for forever, but i finally caught up and they're awesome! except for the fact that Jacen is dead... :_|

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    JJQ and Jedida: i know...but jacen's death was kind of necessary...i couldn't really not write it in...sorry...i hope it was a good post nevertheless... :(

Kyp_side_of_TheForce: <TJF turns bright red> thanks...kyp'll be showing up in a bit...say 4 posts...give or take...he's not sith but he is a ghostie...think "ben" kenobi... ;)

~TJF

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    So, will you post 'cause I did.

Love NYC

14. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    It appears I missed three very good posts. I particularly liked the part about TK. Very sad, very well done. But I absolutely refuse to believe that Jacen is dead. You wouldn't do that. You know I'd kill you.

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Oy. here we go again.

Love NYC

16. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Awesome, TJF, awesome. You're doing great.

I didn't think it was too unfriendly. Especially since my personal motto is "Screw Civility."

Sorry, I'm feeling particularly evil today. I'll ask starkrusher if she thinks we should take that out too. Of course, I think I got called a cannibal today by JWY...go over to my thread and see.

~Rogue

17. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *chuckle* awwww... *sniff* Thanks for the compliment LadyMairead! *blush* Writing TK is so much fun, even if she's going through pain :(

And just for the record, there is a -very- good reason Jason had to die... *sighs* Trickster will explain it eventually... :)

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    How soon is eventually?

Love NYC

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    the explanation is coming up next post...

and LM: what NYC said. you want to chase me, i'm not going to run this time. i'm the trickster and a goddess. you charge, i'll fight ;)

Rogue11lovesjag: i was just over there...i don't think you were called a cannibal exactly...people have remarked on RCs eating ritz crackers too...and about the "screw civility"...it just saves a lot of nastiness.

~TJF

20. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    At the moment I'm typing up a viggie, so I don't have time to fight, but rest assured I'll go Yoda on you later. Jacen is not to be messed with in my presence. I thought I had made that clear...

21. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    when do we get more?

22. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* sorry Lady Mairead, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made to get the overall story across... besides, being one with the Force isn't being dead, it's just a higher state of consciousness.

Edit: And I have to get off the computer now, so ummm, yeah, I'll get to that PM either later tonight or tomorrow, Trickster... sorry!

23. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    You'll notice me lifting my EvilMaleficentEyebrow at you as we speak.

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    JM: bye! did i mention that your tk part was brilliant? ;)

LM: uh...huh...<TJF gives LM "the look">
    ...but was my post really terrible? i mean, other than jacen dying? if it was anyone else...what would you say?

~TJF

25. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    :_| Noooooo!!!! Not Jacen!!!! :_|

J_J