main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Return of the King Discussion (Probably Spoilers)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    WOW, the most incredible movie/book series I've EVER seen. I'm ready to watch RoTK again right now.

I must admit I actually got a little teary eyed at the end when Aragorn says "My Friends, you bow to no one" great great great movie, Peter Jackson deserves to be applauded, and everyone who helped him make those movies...

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, I got teary eyed at that one too. Very cool.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    You guys cried during a movie. HAR HAR HAR!

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Seriously, crying at a movie? I mean, sure I've had some unfortunate allergy attacks causing my eyes to water some at some points during a movie. But crying, no. Especially not at the end of Armageddon, right Darkstar? Ironically enough, Liv Tyler loses a dad in order to get a husband in that movie too. Type-casting? Maybe so...

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    So what if I am really a big softie and cry easily during touching moments in films?

Not that I am, or anything.

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey Hey Hey in my defense I haven't cried since Armageddon... granted I cry every time i see the movie, but that's not the point.. oh wait I cried at A walk to Remember too... but other than that I'm tough...

and Jaded, I said 'I feel like poop' many times throughout the movie, ask Jankaraak, I just didn't say it loud or toward your side cause i gave crap to amber for not tlaking during the movie and I didn't want her to have something to throw back at me..

but I'm not feeling like poop anymore... more like snot now....

7. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I just got "home" from seeing THE MOVIE ...................

.......................................wow.

8. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    mmmmmk....lemme say this was so stinkin' cool......part of the best part was amber's nearly exloding bladder......shelob was perfection.... i though elijah would did a great job with the burden of frodo.......i wish they would have made sam a little cooler when he stormed the orc garrison, because that part was friggin' cool in the book.......arwen should of had a bigger part..... i wish they would have revealed the location of the elvish rings and what not (Gandalf, Galadriel, and Elrond) perhaps that'll be added to the dvd....... if i could make any suggestion of change it would be in three words...... more..... orlando..... bloom..... and that's all....

anyone else excited about the Spiderman 2 preview??? I mean COME ON!!! I was jumping up and down in my seat......wooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.