main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return Of The King **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    11 Academy Award nominations! Best Picture, Best Director, visual effects, script adaptation, film editing, and original score and song. Fabulous! Only one problem, what about Viggo and Elijah, and Sean Astin?

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Just to let you know, Aragorn (Viggo), played in Young Guns II as the head of the Cattlemens Association. He rode along with Pat Garrett in hunting down Billy the Kid (William H. Bonney).

Thought this was pretty cool. Was watching TV the other night, and there he was. At least he had experience riding a horse when he got the part for The Lord of the Rings.

Jedi Master Kel

3. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Viggo was also in GI Jane as the mean commander guy (I don't remember his name in that one). I didn't know that until I saw the commercials for it on TV since TBS was showing it. I had to watch the commercials a few times to see the resemblance, but I think it's him.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    You are right about GI Jane, Chris. I caught some of the movie last week during halftime of the Panther game. Viggo played the Master Chief in charge of training the Navy Seals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.