RETURN OF THE KING, (THANK YOU PFF AND TOY ANXIETY!)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by LORDPARSEC, Dec 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Bummer that you're not coming dude...

If at all possible, I would like to take Bunny's spot for a +1!
  2. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    LP, I tried calling you, but you didn't answer.

BTW, ya'll can see my new wheelz plus the car that's attached to them tonight.

One hint...those wishing for a ride are required to bring a change of pants... ;)
  3. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Unless by some miracle I'm feeling human again (wait... well, that is, like me again), I don't think Darth Husband and I will be attending either. :(

Went to Urgent Care this morning when I woke up because I could hardly breathe. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection and am now on heavy-duty antibiotics... fun.
  4. ChoadsGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kre, le prince and Dhusband won't be there. We are using one of their tickets...

Kre is welll... Sick... Ill even ... and we'll miss her.
  5. Lord_Reaper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Stupid ADOT... Stupid Lease company taking so stupid long to send stupid title...
    Stupid reasons Reaper can't come.
    No ride.
    :(
  6. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Reaper, you keep forgetting how blond I am...ya gotta keep reminding me of current states of affairs. :(
  7. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to LORDPARSEC for coordinating this whole event between TA the PFF. The TfT drive was a blast, and the movie last night was AMAZING. You did a great job, thanks!
  8. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Webb! :)

And a big THANK YOU to the PFF and those who contributed to the Toys for Tots drive and the movie event! It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed organizing such a good cause! I hope to plan more acts of goodwill for the PFF in the future and I encourage other PFF-ers to do the same!

Again, thank you all! :D

PS. If you'd like to drop Toy Anxiety an email to thank them for a wonderful evening, please feel free to email them at their website (www.toyanxiety.com)! Just click on the customer service link!
  9. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    BTW LP: Nice bit of merchandise you received last night. :mad: :p
  10. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Chewie.. not too bad indeed! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.