Return of the King

Discussion in 'Lubbock, TX' started by TI1420, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Is anyone up for a group outing to go see the last chapter in the Lord of the Rings series this week or next?

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

Maybe we could also do a general roll-call... if you're lurking but haven't posted ever or in a while, please let us know you're here. It would be nice to meet some more sci-fi/fantasy fans in the area!

BTW, if anyone wants a behind-the-scenes tour of the new and improved Omni Theater, let me know. We've reopened this weekend and are eager to show off our new projection and sound equipment. **end shameless plug**

2. dinochick Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey! I was wondering the same thing!! I have tickets for the 12:05 show Wednesday morning. If anyone is interested in meeting up for this show let me know!! I would love to go with some other people.
    If anyone wants to get togther to go another time let me know.
    They are still preselling tickets at Tinseltown.!! :) Hope to see you there!!
  3. dinochick Jedi Youngling

star 1
    WOW, if you cold only hear me screaming! It was so great. If anyone wants to go again just letme know!!
  4. TI1420 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'll be at the 9pm show Thursday with my wife and folks. My dad was nice enough to buy us tickets online. LMK if you'll be there and I'll look for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.