main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

KC, MO Return of the King

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by clonedmenace, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, great movie. I'd been having a TERRIBLE day or two, so i thought it'd be nice to, y'know, escape... there was a funny part, i was laughing, EVERYBODY was laughing... a lady in front of me turned around and told my friend, "TELL HER TO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE OR I'LL HAVE HER REMOVED FROM THE THEATER, I CAN DO THAT." what on EARTH??? i had not been doing ANYTHING out of the ordinairy!!!!! kind of ruined my moviegoing experience, making sure, y'know, i didn't laugh or anything... sorry i'm kind of venting on you here... but yeah, the movie! here, i'll lighten the mood... i never could decide who was more beautiful, aragorn, legolas, or merry... ;)

2. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    When she got done telling you that, you should of said "Be Quiet, we are trying to watch the movie".

I will be seeing it saturday at noon. There is a new theater, Northglen 14. Its off of 152 on 80th street

3. clonedmenace

Jun 29, 2002
    yeah, i haven't made it out to northglen 14 yet... of course, the last movie i saw before ROTK was school of rock. lol

yeah... we were all a little too weirded out to come up with anything to say to her...

4. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I'm seeing it Sunday at noon at AMC 30.

5. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Well I got off work early and went to the NorthGlen for the 11:00 showing, and I wasnt' disappointed. First the theater was great. They even had .50 cent pop and popcorn.

Now about that movie, It rocked. I will be seeing it at least one more time in the theaters.

6. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    Grrr, you all are so lucky! I got grounded from seeing it until after X-mas, so I will see it for my Birthday on either the 27th or 28th. I can't wait.

3 friends of mine either saw it in advance or at the midnight premier. Poop...

7. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Well just got back for the second time. It was just as good as the first. Now I can't wait for the expanded DVD. Supposed to be over 4 hours.

8. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Saw it today. Thought it was great.

9. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Awesome movie(s), I think I understood correctly yesterday, that Return of the King is making a second appearance is the theaters this week. If so we will have to go again.

10. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Hopefully it will last for a while. This weekend I am going to St. Louis for the Monster Truck Rally at Edward Jones Dome.

11. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Wow 11 Oscars. Not a bad night for Peter Jackson and his crew.

12. clonedmenace

Jun 29, 2002
    yeah... that was crazy.

johnny depp should have won best actor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.