main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Return of the QC Jedi

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by QCPsychoJedi, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Remember, the force will guide you.

Lately I have been having more than my fair share of difficulties with immigrating to the US so methinks the wife and I will be Edmonton bound sooner or later.

With that in mind I have a screenplay and script ready for a fan film that centers on the time period after ROTJ that focuses on the events that take place at the Jedi academy. With the proper costumes, park sabers, and attention to detail in lighting and set design, I see no reason why a very well made fan film can't be done for an exceptionally reasonable budget with a story line that most SW fans are familiar with.
    If anyone's interested in a sample of the script I think you will be most impressed and maybe if we get together on this now and get some leg work done, we may be ready to shoot shortly after our return to the city of Champions. I look forward to your replies.

MTFBWY

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    We await your arrival

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I would love to take a look at what you have so far. Being a writer myself, I always enjoy a well written story... :)

And of course, we always look forward to people coming back to our fair city!

Indy

Oh, and YJN... Edmonton is the "City of Champions"... Ontario is the "Center of the Universe"... please get it right next time... :p (I couldn't resist)

4. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I said City of Champions didn't I? :p
    yep I did. Gwahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.