main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Return of the sith: if you love the battles join!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthDahc, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    The scene is after the trilogy luke is teaching the jedi scene and as 1000 some years ago there are rogues and they use the darkside no limit on the rogues and such but, practicly all made up characters all I need to eb filled is:
    Luke
    Leia
    Han
    the rest are all custom characters you yourself heres what I need you to fillout if you are to join (you can join at anytime to keep this alive, we are in the galaxy where ever you decide to make it and the sith are imprisoning whom they deam nessacary:

Basic
    Name:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Lightsaber:

Mod edit: locked at authors request :)

2. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    Name: Dahc Rakilly
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Bright green
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 140
    Height: 5'7
    Clothing: anakin except red robes
    Lightsaber: Vaders basically

3. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Basic
    Name:Jarath Kondaktho
    Species:Human
    Eye Color:Narrow gray slits in an all black eye
    Hair Color:Grey
    Skin Color:Normal
    Weight:156
    Height:7 feet
    Clothing:Long gray robe with a big hood.
    Lightsaber:Grey
    When do we start?Sounds cool.

4. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Name:eek:bi-pres Kenobi
    Species:Human
    Eye Color:Crystal Blue
    Hair Color:Very Dark Brown
    Skin Color:White
    Weight:147
    Height:5'8"
    Clothing:Just like Obi-wan's
    Lightsaber:Almost identical to Obi-wan's except the bottom pops out into a double-bladed lightsaber / blue blade
    Rank:Been a Jedi Knight for ages, teaching my own lightsaber class and have a padawan

5. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I want to change mine.I'm actually 274 years old.Very wise and powerful and excellent with a lightsaber.

6. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    We start as soon as we have any peoples, remeber you can also be a bounty or even a mos eisly bar tender i don't care just get people in here

7. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    Name: Demian
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Oriental
    Weight: 180 lbs.
    Height: 186 cm
    Clothing: Purple Sith Battle Robes, with large, Dark Purple cloak.
    Lightsaber: Purple, and Scarlet

Can I play?

8. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Sekmor Kel
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Eye Color: golden-yellow
    Hair Color: n/a
    Skin Color: sky blue w/sea green spots
    Weight: 110lbs.
    Height: 6'9"
    Clothing: Jedi robes; shades of blue
    Lightsaber: blue & green
    Weapons: E-55 blaster rifle

9. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    OK well i think the return of the siths has to have aleast one other sith than me so I need a sith anyone? Oh and you can't kil off anopther character wihtout consent just so we know no one has to die but you know...

10. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Im a sith, remember?

11. CaptainRex24

Aug 30, 2002
    2 players with the innitials DD? This will get confusing. ;)

12. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    OK then lets start I'll begin

13. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    Darth Dahc awaits th arrival of his counter part Demain as he does he fells the slightest little ripple in the force and turns around.......

14. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    A figure walked down the street. He had a black, metallic mask over his face. As he walked something glimmered near his waist.

Demian was going to meet with someone. He didn¡¯t even know his name, and yet believed that they could work together to get what they want. Softly he laughed to himself. Demian never despised the Jedi. In fact, he respected them for what they are doing. Killing themselves off as they try to defeat the most superior race, the Sith.

Demian noticed a strange figure. That must be him...

15. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    As he turned around he noticed the man he was to meet his name along the lines of demon or somehing like that he was overwhelmed with the new ripple in the firce that to him seemed like a jedi aproching but he concentrated at the monment knowing that this was his partner to destroy all the jedi,
    "you must be demian, what is it you wanted to speak about"

16. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian looked at the man. He was well built, but shorter than Demian. No matter.

"Greetings, Lord Rakily. I have waited for this moment a long time." said Demian. his breath could be seen coming through the mouth of his mask.

"I think it would be a good idea to observe the Jedi first." continued Demian, with a hint of amusement. "Is Lord Rakily familiar witha lightsabre, or does he tend to use his shocking weapon most of the time? tell me about your self."

Demian bowed.

17. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    bows ack to him "Familiar with a lightsabre?" He chuckled, " A jedi's main weapon is a lightsabre, without it they are worthless to their cause and with me they also become worthless to their cause." "Yes, I agree the attention should be on the jedi, expecially the ones aproching"

18. CaptainRex24

Aug 30, 2002
    Meanwhile, in the Jedi Academy...

Sekmor Kel was on his way to meet the Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. He was being summoned to go on an important mission, one that he knew nothing about.

19. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "Perhaps I can amuse you with a drink. Come, I know a place where the owner owes me a favour. He doesn't know what I am though, or I would have been alerted already." Demian chuckled.

A didstance away, two bandits hid behind a rusted building, staring beadily at he two dark figures. "C'mon," one of them said. "Let's go grab the rich and feed the poor." He looked at his stomach.

"How do you know if they are rich or not?" the other asked.

"Fool! All rich beings wear purple. Let's go."

Demian felt something. The two sith were being watched, by... Smugglers?

"Reach for the sky, you filthy bag of credits!" the Rodian snarled. This was going to be intersting.

Demian and his new partner turned around. Demian's lips twitched. "I'll handle this." he said, as he slowly stepped towards the robbers.

The Rodian smiled. Their bellies would be full tonight.

Demian smiled. He reached inside his robes and pulled out his lightsaber. Scared, the Rodian shot a few shots, the yelled at his partner. "SHOOT, You idiot!"

At the press of a button, a gleaming blade shimmered into the cold night. Demian called the the Dark side and leaped. Swinging his blade, he took off the head of the sullustan parter of the Rodian. The blade disappeared.

Demian looked upon the Rodian. The smuggler shot a few at him, but miraculously Demian doged all of the sizzling bolts and threw him a bag. "There is enough of the filthy credits to get your pitiful partner a funeral... and something to fill that belly of yours."

Demian stood before Rakily once again, after the robber fled. "Come. What are you waiting for? I know a great place."

20. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    Dahc not surprised knowing the great strength of the sith started to walk with demain, althought furiated he gave credits to a man that just shot at bith of them he asked "You spared him.....why?!" "That fool had want to be killed!" "Lucky bast*rd"

21. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "It's the Jedi we want to kill. I only focus on the Jedi." siad Demian plainly, as a small diner came to view...

22. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    its was a very small beat down diner with pickpockets and scum surounding, although it wasen't pleasant it would be the perfect place for them to get down to business. They entered and sat down in the corner so no one would bother them. They began.

23. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "How should we get into the jedi?" asked Demian, wondering if the counterpart sith knows what he's doing.

24. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    "Well.." with a huge smile on his face, " We are cloaked in the darkside, they don't even know we exist." " One of us is going to snoop a bit." the smile was huge with a little giggle now,"W are going to the dirty work to get the dirty jedi" "I've arranged for you be a janitor at the jedi temple."

25. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Is it too late to join? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.