main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Return of the sith: if you love the battles join!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthDahc, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
  2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    kewl

Basic
    Name: Nailashik
    Species: Kiffar
    Eye Color: silver
    Hair Color: black with blood red streaks
    Skin Color: orange
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5'10"
    Clothing: Black Sith robes, black tunic; baggy dark grey pants, form-fitting grey top but v. loose and v. long sleeves
    Lightsaber: double, black and dark purple

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    A girl in dark grey pants and a grey shirt, who had been standing a few feet away yet unnoticed, walked up to the table where the two men sat. "Could I help you two in any way?" she asked, half-way leaning against the table.

4. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    " Yes, let us have two drinks and a....." Quickly he pulls and actives his sabre as she also has done. " So, I see you are on the darkside but are you ally or foe?" the whole entire diner had cleared now, even the tender and servers had left.

5. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    "No more than two are nessecary." said Demian, as his violet lightsaber came to life.

He walked over to the girl, intending to get rid of her...

6. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    " Prove yourself, you let the last one get away finish her."

7. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian didn't even hear his counterpart as he flung his sabre towards the girl. This should be fun...

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    I'll play!:

Name: Ktala Vrett
    Species:
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Brown
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5"5"
    Clothing: Black jumpsuit, small cloak, black on one side, grey on the other, belt, dagger on belt, small blaster on hip, small pouches. Keeps toolkit in boots, along with a small dagger, and a spare blaster. Brown boots. Also has a small cylinder rod on her belt, smaller than the length of her hand. It is a telescoping staff.
    Lightsaber: None
    Force Sensative (Keeps Hidden)
    (Can IP me if ya wanna brief background)
    :D

9. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    As the two went at it, Dahc just simply walked out of the bar having that much trust and confidence in his counterpart. He would be able to link up wiht him but, he had no idea how good of an opponent this was. Annyway, he had other business to apply hiimself to. " There was a rogue waiting for him in coruscant, the crimson corridor to be exact. They were to discuss the capture of an important man Han Solo.....

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala was crusing the undercity of Coruscant. It was a quiet day, and she was glad. She had credits in her pocket, and there was no real urgency for her to "work."
    'Course, if there was an easy mark, she wouldnt exactally turn it down, either.

She turned to head to some of the older parts of the area..."the ruins" she liked to call 'em. Searched for stuff to barter and trade with. She was just starting out when she saw something on the wall. It was a special marker...meant that someone was looking for her, some of her friends. She moved closer to check it out. On inspection, she knew who had left the marker for her, she changed directions, to go meet with them.

Several levels down, she came upon a older boy, about 17, dirty and very thin..who was scrunched down.

"What's up?" she asked from the shadows.

11. Qui-sil_Shakrah

Qui-sil_Shakrah Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    Can I join?

Name: Qui'sil Shakrah
    Species: Biologically enhanced human
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Height: 6'
    Clothing: Obi'wan's from episode II
    Lightsaber: Own design. Green.

12. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    OOC: Anyone can join at anytime, also those who are Joining, I NEED A HAN SOLO and soon after thata LUKE SKYWALKER that will keep this going expecially were its headed now if not I will be Han and Someone else can be Luke that already has a character

" I under estimated you, I thought you wouldn't catch my symbol, I did some research knowing that was a distress symbol or call from your friends." He was pleased she was educated the others he had met had been completely ignorant and oblivious ut this one was different than the others. " After my research I had come to find that you haven't failed one mission.....thats why I wanted you, you know how to get to Han Solo." He saw her smirking after his compliment, she wasen't exactly cocky but, she let you know she knew what she was doing. " Your going to help me and my friend capture him." "It's to risky for him to be around anymore." He's....well, you get the picture."

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- I'm very sorry I didn't respond...had to go visit my bro in Alexandria...

ic- Nailashik smirked only slightly at Demian. "I am neither ally or foe. But," she ducked Demian's swing and stepped back, "I'm not sure if I want to fight a janitor."

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala stood in the shadows above the man, slightly annoyed. She did not like being called out, prefering to be an unknown.

Still, she listened to what he had to say, being very wary that this could be a trap. He had stood as he spoke to her. While she couldnt quite tell what he was, she knew that he was powerful person, someone who was used to getting what he wanted. Someone to be careful with.

".....thats why I wanted you, you know how to get to Han Solo."

Ahh..so that it, she thought to herself. She had heard MANY stories about the famed Han Solo. He would not be easy to get close to.

"Your going to help me and my friend capture him." "It's too risky for him to be around anymore." He's....well, you get the picture."

That statement caught her attention cold. That sure didnt sound like a request. Watching him closely, as she spoke, her voice low.

"The "item" your looking for will be hard to obtain. What are you offering for .." she paused, smirking.."a finders fee?"

She waited for the response.

15. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    "Well, as many credits as you can count, and of course if youi pull this off, your recognition in......my line of business wil not go unwelcomed." You'll be known as the best!" "He shouldn't be hard to find but be careful of Luke Skywalker." "He will come looking for him." He noticed she was a little uneasy in the room with him. Maybe suspecting an ambush of some sort. No, He was straight forword. If he wanted her he would have found her instead of leaving a message on a wall.

16. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Well, phoo. GE wants the motherboard back, so I'm out of a computer... Okies, I only have 30 mins on the puter each day until they get the motherboard, so I might not post as often, but don't think I'm ignoring yeh...please... :( I hate life...

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    She had spoke:
    "The "item" your looking for will be hard to obtain. What are you offering for .." she paused, smirking.."a finders fee?"

He replied..."Well, as many credits as you can count, and of course if you pull this off, your recognition in......my line of business wil not go unwelcomed." You'll be known as the best!"

Ktala held her position, not wanting to give anything away.

"Well, thats good. Because my counting skills are VERY good."

"He shouldn't be hard to find but be careful of Luke Skywalker." "He will come looking for him."

..."Course this was not going to be easy", she thought. He wouldnt have looked for her, if it was. She had heard stories of a Skywalker, but didnt belive much of what she had heard...some perhaps, but not all.

"Is there anything else special I should know about? How soon you need it? Am I just to "find" what your looking for, and keep it till for you to come collect? And how do I contact you, once I have the mark?"

18. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    OOC: A Janitor? What do you mean? Is that an insult?

19. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    OOC: NO just go with and when ever we meet up agin in the storyline you'll find out.

"I'll know if you are going to catured him before you even know, and so wil Luke." "Thats why you must be very careful" "If your cought I will find you and kill you......"

20. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Smirks usually give away what the person is saying, whether it's sarcasm included or just meaness... :p

21. Qui-sil_Shakrah

Qui-sil_Shakrah Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    Qui'sil watched the two fighting and talking. He guessed they were talking about Solo. But he couldn't be certain.

22. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    He knew the girl would execept his offer, and he was confident she'd acually get him, but when she finally did she knew Luke would get her. "Once you have Han I will send you a link to my whereabouts so that Luke can't get to you." "I suppose you have your own 'merchandise' to catch him?"

OOC: I can't have people (adelaide) in here just chating, i don't mind if your gonna come in here a post for the rpg but your just chating and it really brakes up the flow, so don't OOC unless you have to

23. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian grinned. Oh this girl was pushing it... but he liked it. He clipped off his sabre.

"You have a name, girl?" he asked

24. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Nailashik's brow raised. "Yeah. You wanna know it?"

25. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian thought for a while. She was quite sure of her self. He will see about that...

"Yeah, tell me your name." he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.