main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Return of the sith: if you love the battles join!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthDahc, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "Nailashik." she said in a slightly haughty yet punkish tone, as if she was surprised he didn't know.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala had the info that she needed for now.
    She kept her thoughts very neutral...and shielded.

"Yes." "Where was he last?"

3. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian paused. He had known her name alright. He was just wondering if she would be stupid enough to lie to him. A terrible mistake that would have been.

He finally spoke up. "And, what is your business here, young mistress? Did you by any chance pick up the transmit signals given by my companion?"

TAG: Adelaide

4. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Maybe." Nailashik walked over to one of the many empty tables. "I just came in here to grab a meal before meeting a...someone," she corrected herself and drank some water out of a glass she was holding. "But then I heard your friend talking about arranging for you to be, what was it? A janitor...at the Jeid temple. I thought you might have needed the smallest bit of help, but it seems you don't need any. So if you don't mind, I'll just be on my way." Nailashik finished off the drink, set the glass down, and headed to the exit. I wish you luck...you may be needing it.

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- gotta go for real now, won't be on as much. bye

6. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    "Well, last I checked him and his counterpart, a wookie, where on Dantooine."
    " But now I must leave, there is a jedi not far from here keeping tabs on me and my, well friend." "Good Luck" "May the force be with you" He walked out of them room by his senses she sat ther for a good while, maybe plotting or whatever. He didn't really car ehe was probably going to keep her close to his side if she finished this without a hitch.
    Before the Jedi he wanted to check on demain. He was on his way....

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala stayed where she had been standing, till she could no longer sense his presence.

She then took off at a fast clip, climbing up out of the lower parts of the city. She got to a certain area...and left a very special marker there...one she had only left twice before...and then added a small change to it. Her friends would know what that ment.

She then continuted on to a area in the mid-level part of the city. She double checked herself 4 times before she headed for what she was after. Ktala streached out with her feelings, to check for anyone nearby. Then she entered the warehouse...and went over to where she had called her "boarding house". She had an understanding with the owner, whom she had helped on occasion.

She checked her area..looking to see if anyone had been nearby...or set off any traps. Everything was intact. She collected her items. The stuff she didnt need she would move to another location. The rest would go with her. She reset her traps, and covered any traces of her being there.

She continued on her travels, making several stops, and constantly backtracking herself, to make sure she was not followed. And she stayed off the walkways, using her own methods of traveling around the city...

After taking care of the last of her business, she headed for where she would find a way off of the planet....

And planned her next course of action.

8. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Can I join?

Name:protius
    Species: Human, is able to transfer conciness and knowlege to new host via the force.
    Eye Color:Red pupils
    Hair Color:White
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 240 lbs
    Height: 6'4"
    Clothing:Black leather jerkin with black leather pants, boots and cloak.
    Lightsaber: Dual saber, with second saber hidden inside body of main saber, both with blood red blades
    Rank: Was once a Jedi, Then a Sith, Current status is known only to him, and he keeps his motives secret.

It had been nearly seventy years ago that Palpatine had killed his past host, and declared himself the new sith master. If It had not been for the moronic young man whom had been present at the battle, he might possibly been lost forever.

But that was a long time ago.....

And during the time between, in a forgotten temple, on a forgotten moon of a forgotten planet, Protius had watched the events unfold.

Palpatines rise to power, his apprentices, Maul, Tyranus, and the last and greatest of all, Vader.

He watched how Vader became the man he was, and laughed with delight when Palpatine fell to him and his son, Luke Skywalker.

Now Skywalker was rebuilding the Jedi that he in his youth, had dreamed of destroying, and once again, good had returned to the galaxy.

Or had it?

There were new "Sith" once again plotting the destruction of the Jedi, and more than a few questionable rouges around the Galaxy.

Years ago he had gone into seclusion, to see how Palpatine would fair, and see if he should return to destroy him and claim the empire, and vader, as his own.

But now things were different.......

It was time to return..But....

Should he aid these new "Sith" with his ancient knowlege, or should he return to the side of rightousness, and help undo the evil, that he, Protius had a hand in bringing about.....?

Decisons, Decisons, Decisons.....

9. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    name: Shiakara Yana-Rae
    species: human
    eye color: silver
    skin color: white
    hair color: silver
    weight: 100lb
    height: 5ft
    clothing: black jedi robes
    lightsaber: white single blade

hope I'm not to late!

10. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    You can be in it if you like.

Dahc Just made it to the dine and looked towards where the two had started, they were talking. Dahc was infuriated. Killing them both ran through his head. "Demain willpay" He thought, not now a later date maybe after Han was Captured and killed. As for the girl she wouldn't nevr live to see the outside of this diner. He ignited his sabre and ran towards her.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala went to the spaceport...and checked in with some of her local contacts.

After about an hour, they also confirmed that Dantooine was the last know whereabouts of the smuggler.

After another hour, she was off planet, her ship skimming through the stars.

She closed her eyes, and reached out with her mind, keeping her position hidden, searching..

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Nailashik reignited the black side of her saber and blocked Dahc's blow before stepping back and letting his figure pass in front of her. "Fool. Anger may be your strength, but if you attack with that alone, without thinking, you're bound to get hurt."

13. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    "FOOL!!!" "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" "I sence everythign going on in this room right now, that bug in the corner crawling up the wall." INdeed there was the tiniest little bug crawling up the side of the bar with all 8 of its legs. Nothing deadly, he was merely proving his point. " Anger is the key to the essence of life and strength, even the jedi know that." He swung he blade in the air with twirling and dazzling lights she blocked the blow. This time she swung her blade in a sliceing action he knocked her sabre right out of her hands and swung forward as she ducked and pulled her blade towards her with the force.

14. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    While the two Sith were fighting, Demian appeared out of nowhere, and aimed a kick at Rakilly. He spun around, literally flew up into the air, and swung his legs at both of them, knocking them both a meter apart from each other.

Once he landed, he smiled. A smile that was covered by his handsome mask.

He spoke. ¡°Thinking, and treating with anger is good, but trickery is better. Rakilly, we must not yet show our anger. We must co-operate and work together to rid of the Jedi knights.¡±

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Rakilly who...

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala had about a 19 hour trip. She didnt pick up much on her search....so after about an hour, she turned on her computers and scanned all the information that she had on Dantooine.

She had some interesting theories about why Solo might be on Dantooine. She would soon see if her ideas were correct or not.

She opened her bags, and pulled out an small object. It was one of her "toys" that she had found many years ago. She had repaired it,..she was good at working with mechanical stuff.

She had some time to kill..so she turned on the small device, and watched...

17. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    " Kicking me isn't going to help the situtation" Now Dahc was really infuriated. "This women was to be killed shes not even a sith." He thought about his last comment....but, she wan't a jedi either. So, if she made one step into that Jedi temple she wouldn't be bothered. They wouldn't be able to sence the darkside at all. " Your in." "Nevermind that janitor theory, I wasen't goign to send you in like that anyway." "You girl whats your name."

18. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Nailashik sighed. First two Jedi, then another, next this guy and now his partner. I'm starting to get tired of my name... "It's Nailashik."

19. LordAthrenino

LordAthrenino Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    OOC: I must appologize, but I could not help but want join this crusade. Can I? Beside a few people here might remember me...I contolled the New Sith Ordr sagas...then retied.... here is my webpage The New Sith Order Webpage

Basic
    Name: Lord Athrenino
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: grey
    Skin Color: white
    Weight: 133 pounds
    Height: 6'0
    Clothing: Dresses much like that of Count Dooku.
    Lightsaber: Two red Lightsabers, much like that of Count Dooku's where they are bent down the center. but mine can combine to form a double bladed lightsaber.

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I find it funny Athrenino, that you said such things as "never coming back to the RPF again". ;)

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala's ship was making short work on the trip. After she had played with toy, she had carefully replaced it. Since she was still a few hours out, she started checking various jump coordinates. When she was completed, she flipped a switch on her com panel.

"Tellos...this is Starjumper...Yo, Tellos..you out there? She continues to play with the com unit. After a few moments she gets a reply.

"Starjumper, that you out there? What the heck you doing out in this neck of the woods this time? You in hot water?"

Ktala smiled. She replied.."Me, in hot water? Never! Just running a check. Whats the traffic like out on the Hydian Way? Anything I should know about?"

**Snap**crackle**..."Hydian Way, huh?..You outta yer normal patch of woods."

She grinned...."I'm on a mercy mission, alright?!..Now, just shut up and give me some info, Tellos!" A few Huttesse curses ran through her head.

"MERCY MISSION! yeah, right...and bantha's can fly!...gimme a sec."**crackle**.."Okay, there is some increased traffic after you pass Ithor. Dont know what that is all about. Also, some Ion storms in the area ya wanna keep an eye on."

She checked her maps. "Alright then, Thanks Tellos. I'll bring ya a bottle of Corellian's finest on the backdraft."

"I'll be looking for it, Starjumper. Chaa!"

Ktala settles in for some major piloting....

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- ALEX!!! *pounces on LA then hits him with a pillow* Where ya been? :p

~*~
    IC- Nailashik deactivated her saber and watched Demian and Dahc. "So? You got my name, and you certainly aren't going to kill me. Not today, at least. Anything else?" She looked at something emplanted in the palm of her hand. "I need to meet someone."

23. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian sneered in his mask. "Well, we could be getting busy..."

Nilashik sighed. This was not what she thought it would be.

"Or, we could be thinking right now how the hell we're going into the temple. We could guise ourselves as travellers. Unless one of us has and extremely hideous face, looking like the dark side has eaten us."

Demian looked at Rakilly. "Well, screw that idea..."

TAG: Anyone right beside me

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala watched her screens warly. Sure enough, just as Tellos had told her, almost as soon as she had made the jump from the Perl trade rounte to Hydian way, traffic in the area increased. Alot. As she checked the ships travelling through, they appeared to be mostly passenger carrying vessels, or supply ships.

"Well vek! If I stay on this route, as soon as I hit Wayland, I'm goona be bantha food for any borders about." She checked her ships computer readouts, checking reports for any local info.

After a few minutes..she decides..."Guess, I wont be staying on the beaten path, after all." It would increase her travel time a bit, but nothing major. She grinned, and jumped into normal space, and started manuvering her ship...keeping an eye out for anything. She hit a switch, and her ship became dark, with just few console lights.

"Here we go...."

25. Darth_Sephroth

Darth_Sephroth Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    Name: Sephroth
    Nickname: kage
    Species: ?? unknown
    Homeworld:nevroth 7
    Credits:30,000 (stolen)

Appearance
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 170