main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Return of the sith: if you love the battles join!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthDahc, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sephroth

Darth_Sephroth Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    i wonder if luke can refer a good doctor for that hand ?

2. sobi_two_jabroni

sobi_two_jabroni Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    well i heard some doctor um....

docter skywalker!!
    anakin i think i here he is very friendly

i wonder why he dresses in all black

huh? odd wats that in the sky?

3. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    oh thts nothing, it just my droid that orderd to take my cape to get dry-cleand *droid flys down and smaks the pizza guy with a loose exposed wire....*

4. sobi_two_jabroni

Nov 14, 2002
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! as the wires are exposed to the weak atmosphere and they start to shred and decompose(odd as it is!!!)

5. sobi_two_jabroni

Nov 14, 2002
    well that blows that idea now im gonna need a whole new arm!!!owww it kills sephroth you did this to me!! didnt you! ill see you in the office after school for your d.t.

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- I'm going to say [face_plain] to some of the RPers here...

7. Darth_Sephroth

Apr 25, 2002
    lol, wanna peice of pizza ? :p

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Okay..if you dweebs are finished, are the sith actually planing to DO anything before I blow up my ship outta boredom?

BIC:
    Ktala ship is about three planets away from her goal. She flipped some of the switches on her console, and started listening in to the local broadacsts.

9. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian's face was hidden behind his mask, silent. His anger was getting the better of him, and his hands started to glow purple.

Without letting Rakilly stop him, Demian flew up into the air, spinning. He aimed a kick at Sephyroth's face, where Sephiroth dodged and came in.

Demian was never a sabre user. He disliked sabers, most likely because his sword blew up in his younger days, and took out his left hand. From then, he avoided the saber and tried to find a better way to kill: Martial Arts.

Not only he was capable of taking down large mobs single handed, he can explode violet flames out of his hands, unlkie the real sith breed who has lightning power. Demian trained a long time in his fighting style, devoting a lot of time and effort. Time to gain what he lost...

Kick, kick, and kick. Flip backwards and kick again. This Sephiroth was good, really good. He parried most of Demian's hits, using the speed of the force. But the fight was far from over.

Demian wanted to give an end to this battle, and literally flew into the air, and spun to form a deadly kick in the head. Too late. Sephiroth was expecting the move, and slammed his fist against the mask. The mask fell off, ever so slowly, and fell to the ground with a clud.

Now Demian was infuriated. No one, no one was to take off his mask. His mind raced as he gathered up his flames. Dashed against the other sith...

A short series of punches were followed by a handful of deadly kicks. Sephiroth just didn't have the time to block. As a final move, Demian leapt and gave Sephiroth a hard knock on the chest.

Sephiroth flew back, and sprawled on the floor.

Demian picked up his mask, and put it on. "What, already down?" he sneered. "If this is only your true skill, you would be dead before you were born."

TAG: Sephy...

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:Hmmmm...weren't there some peksy Jedi around here too? :p
    BIC:

Ktala was getting a chance to practice all the Huttese curses she knew. Her "friend's" statement about their being a "few" storms in the area was like saying there were a "few" cities on Coruscant!

Since she had dropped out of hyperspace to avoid detection, she was having to steer her ship manually around the various storms. One was so bad, she ended up waiting it out on a asteroid. She had seen a passender ship get caught in a big one. It barely managed to land itself on one of the nearby planets.

While she was holed up on the asteroid, she managed to get a clear signal from Dantooine.
    It was a coded signal. Kind of unusual for such a planet. Hmmm...Wasn't all that fighting over near Yavin? She tried to recall the stories..."I wonder?"

No, she had to plan about dealing with Han Solo....and his friends. Hmmmm....

She sat back and thought, as she waited for the storms to pass.

11. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    OOC: I am sorry i was gone so long r what happened wouldn't have happened. Jobi and seperoth you gone I don't need that in my thread

I am going to ask Darth attorny to lock this and I'll make a new one from where we were without those two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.